Blessed

By Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown 💛 More

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

XLIX = 49

787 47 13
By Bby-Domo

Ari's POV

"Bitch wake up" I said while hitting Jayda's side.

"Ughhhhh my head" Jayda said loudly and I laughed at her and then I handed her an Advil and water. Once she took it, she got up and went the restroom to do her morning routine.

"Why am I in here" she said as she came out sitting on the bed.

"You don't remember anything from last night" I asked and she shook her head no.

"God, we are dead" I said as I laid back and then I heard a knock on the door and then it opened, and Jay popped his head in.

"Ariana your flight leaves at 12 so you need to start getting dressed so i can drop you off. And Jyda when I get back you better be sitting in the front room. The kids will be with my mother so they are good" Jay said before closing the door.

"Don't leave me alone" Jayda said and I knew she was nervous, but shit so was I.

"Aye, at least we in trouble together. Imma talk to you when I get back but let me get ready" I said while walking to the bathroom. I took a shower and then brushed my teeth; I walked back out to the room and saw that it was clothes laid out for me. I saw Jayda looking at her phone and then she looked up a me as tears fell from her eyes.

"OMG" was all she was able to say. I just sighed because lord knows I'm scared.

"I'll see you later" I said while I walked over to her, and she stood up so we could hug each other. She hugged me tight.

.................

Dave's POV

"Yeah she just made it....... Jayda straight?...... Give her some mercery nigga. But imma talk to you later" I said as I hung the phone up, I placed my phone on the couch beside me. I inhaled the blunt before removing it from my mouth. I looked up and Ari was looking down at her hands, I exhaled the smoke, and it went straight in her face. 

She didn't bother to look up or nothing so I did it about 4 more times before putting the blunt out, I cleared my throat before I started talking.

"Well...... Are we just gonna sit in silence or what" I said waiting for her response. She just continued playing with her hands.

"Stop with that. Aint nothing wrong with your hands, you just got them done before I left.. Tell me what the fuck is up Marie" I said a little more aggressive which caused her to bite her lip and then she started talking. 

"It wasn't what it"

"Look at me when you talking" I said while looking at her. I looked at what she had on and she look so beautiful like my fine is FIIN.

"It wasn't what it looked like. I had took a break from the dance floor because I was tired, and I was getting hot. I had went to sit at a table far away from the crowd because I wanted alone time. I didn't know he was there I swear." She said while looking at me in my eyes, so I knew she was telling the truth and I nodded.

"He was asking me questions and stuff trying to make small talk, but I really wasn't interested. But I didn't want to be rude, so I gave him short answers. The whole time. In the picture he had gotten finished pointing Jayda out because he asked who I was here with...... When I looked up and finally spotted her, I started laughing because she was dancing, and you know when Jayda gets drunk, she just lets loose" she said whiling letting out a big breath.

"Explain the pictures of y'all heading towards the bathroom. Because the way he was holding your hand. Shit, you would have thought y'all was about to go fuck or something." I said while leaning back on the couch.

"I had got up to go to the bathroom. I didn't know he was following me until he reached for me hand. But I told him we couldn't talk, because I'm married and I don't want people getting the wrong idea. Knowing that we used to mess around" she said and I just laughed. I grabbed my phone and then went to Instagram on MoneyBaggYo's page and then went to his friend's page and I pulled up a video he posted a few hours ago.

"So then explain what the fuck this is Marie" I said while I threw the phone in her lap. I watched her pick the phone up and she pressed on the video. I heard the sound playing so I knew she was watching it. The look on her face looked like she was about to cry.

"Baby i swear I"

"No ion wanna hear that. Explain to me what the fuck that is. Because it looks like that you MY fucking wife dancing or better yet twerking on another nigga. That defiantly isn't me. I'm not dark skin, and I have a low cut. So please tell me if I'm seeing shit" I said while getting irritated. Tears began to fall from her eyes, and I shook my head before standing p walking to my room grabbing my car keys.

"Ba"

"Naw stay here. You good and until you can explain yourself ion wanna hear shit from you right now. Don't text me and Don't call me unless you or dying or if your ready to talk. I moved myself and my kids all the way to Maimi just so you could be happy and this is the thanks I get. Plu" before I could finish her phone went off and we both looked at it and she hit the decline button. But they just called back again. I made my way in front of her.

"Who is it" I asked her and she didnt say anything.

"Give me your fucking phone B" I said yelling a little, she hesitantly gave me her phone and it was the one and only MoneyBaggYo. I just laughed.

"SO YOU GAVE HIM YOUR FUCKIN NUMBER" I yelled at her.

"I didnt...... I didnt give him my number I promise" she said while crying harder. I noticed he just left a voicemail.

"Oh and he left a voicemail. This just keep getting better and better" I said as I pressed the speaker button so we could hear it.

"It's DeMario call me sometime. Now that I got your number we need to catch up" and then the line end.

"This is crazy son. I literally said I was going to be in NYC for 2 FUCKING DAYS AND 1 NIGHT... YOU TOOK THAT AND RAN WITH IT" I said while throwing her phone somewhere. I just shook my head before heading towards the room door.

"Where.... are you going" I heard Ari say while sobbing. I felt her grab ahold of my head.

"Its your best bet to get your hands off me" I said and then I waited for 5 minutes for her to remove her hand. I opened the door but I stopped.

"I'll be back later tonight" I said as I left out of the room. Ohhh she had me hot and I would be wrong if I went out and cheated on her or go be with the next bitch.

"So fucking mad right now I don't know what to fucking do" I said to myself while getting on the elevator heading to the garage.

Jayceon's POV

"Y'all gonna get y'alls lick back or what" Domini said while taking a shot.

"Hell mfn nah. Yes I'm mad as fuck. All I want to do is go fight MoneyBagg Yo but I'm not cheating on my fucking wife" Dave said and I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"I'm not cheating on Jayda, that's dead" I said while blowing the smoke out of my mouth passing the blunt back to Dave.

"Well Dave youspoke too soon becuse MoneyBagg Yo just walked in the building and ouuuu Lil Scrappy is right behind them. My money on yall" Domini said making me look up and he was right before I could say anything Dave got up and stated walking towards Moneybag.

"AYE YOU PUSSY BITCH ASS NIGGA" I heard Dave say before drawing his fist back punching Moneybag Yo in his face, almost knocking him out. It turned into a full fist fight. Next thing you know I saw King jump in which snapped me out of my daze and I just in, but I went straight for Scrappy.

"AND IF ANYBODY ELSE JUMP IN. I SWEAR IMMA PUT A BULLET IN YO ASS...... BACK THE FUCK UP" I heard Domini yell.

................. Later that night (still Jayceon POV)

I walked into the hotel room that Jay and I were staying, a few blocks away from Dave's hotel. It was quiet so I knew Jayda was sleep I took my shoes off and then sat my keys and wallet on the counter, before I made my way to the room. I walked in and she was laid out under the covers. I saw that she had tear streaks on her face, from crying. 

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me so I wouldn't wake her. I began taking my clothes off, once I was naked, I walked over to the shower turning it all the way over to HOT. While I waited for my water to get hot, I walked to the toilet so I could pee.

"Weeew I been holding this in" I said while peeing in the toilet. (A/N: I really don't know if boys or men hold their stuff or what because Imma female and I date women soooo. If I get anything wrong please just over look it. lol) I walked over to the sink so I could wash my hands and my face. Once I was done with that, I made my way into the shower, the whole bathroom was foggy just like I like it.

I stepped into the shower, and I stood directly under the water.

"ughhhhhh FUUCK" I whispered yelled at the pain from the hot water coming down on my body but after a few minutes of standing under the hot water I became used to it. I looked down and saw the dried-up blood go down the drain mixed in with the water. I felt a cold breeze hit my back, so I knew Jayda was now up. I heard her gasp.

"Look I don't want to hear none of that shit right now. If you going to be in here, then be quiet" I said honestly just wanting peace and quiet. She didn't say anything else, after a while I felt her face on my back and then her arms wrap around my stomach. I wanted to tell her to get off of me, but I just said fuck it, I turned the water down so it wouldn't burn her, and I took a few steps back so that way she wasn't all the way underneath the water.

"Look let me tell you this.... Ion care about going out and having fun that doesn't bother me. As you see I'm not controlling at all. My main priority when it comes to you is to keep you happy and safe, so that way we can grow together. I'm defiantly not the same Jayceon I used to be because I would have actually brought bitches back here and fuck them while I make you watch. I say all that to say this, dance on another nigga, make a nigga feel like they got you, be nice to another nigga, Jayda Cheaves I will kill you with my bare hands. Do you hear me" I said to her as I turned around and looked down at her. Her hair was super curly.

"Yes. I hear you and I'm"

"I don't want to hear that" I said as I wrapped my hands around her throat before pressing my lips against hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 803 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋
325K 9.6K 31
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮. 𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎© check out my other books😏.
62.9K 2.6K 41
All I'm saying is this book is chaotic and all over the place. I'm going to edit this book it's my first and I don't really like it so yeah Started:...
315K 10.8K 38
A story where time means nothing and love means everything. Start date 12\11\22