Nawal - One Shots

By nina282

One shots More

Truth Unveils - Part 1
The Past Unfolds
Destroyed Emotions
Breakdown
Redemption (Part 2 of Breakdown)
Redemption - Version 2
Battling the Storm
Amrish Shocked and Hetal Rocked
Destruction
Battling the Storm - Version 2
Starting Over Again
Realizations
Giving Up
The Aftermath
the aftermath - version 2
Fighting for her - Aftermath 2 V2
Switcheroo
Switcheroo 2
Giving Up - Version 2
Chaos
Coming Home
Convincing Natasha
Love Overcomes
A new beginning
Winning a war
Her wedded life
Her wedded life 2
Overcoming the defeat
Wedding Affair
New Beginnings
Leaving to Heal
Helpless
Overcoming Obstacles
Helpless Part 2
Family's encounter
Love and War
Showdown
Fighting for her loves
Overcoming the hurdles (part 2)
The Downfall
Standing Up for Her
Giving Hope
love in the air
His Runaway Wife
Runaway Wife part 2
Hide and Seek Bride
Finally together ❤️
Hide and Seek Bride Part 2
Painful truths
The Arranged Marriage
A New Start
His wife
Pageant (Version 1)
Pageant (Version 2)
Broken Truths
Love Wins ❤️
Jealousy: Action and Reaction
Aftermath of Deception
Winning her over
Reunion
Reunion - part 2
Some home truths drilled in
The Chase
The Return
Truths
A New Life
Fragile truth
The Apologies
Dhawal's fight for his love
Trust
Supporting Natasha
Wedding
Arrange or Love
Holi Explosions
Aftermath of Holi
Aftermath of Holi part 2
Finally the truth comes out
Consquences
Broken Relationships
Broken Relationships V2
Broken Relationships V2 part 2
The Fallout
Fallout Part 2
Amba's Downfall
Family
Changing Dynamics
The Outing
The Repentance
The Repentance Part 2
Truth comes out - V2
Cause and Effect
Cause and Effect Part 2
Rejected then married
Dhawal's Win
Annulment or Reconciliation
Married you again

The Return V2

556 23 9
By nina282

It has been almost three years since Natasha was in Somnath, but today, after three years, she had arrived in Somnath along with her daughter, Kiara. She looked around Pandya Store and smiled, touching the pillars, the walls, and the door. She smiled at the manager. She was asked to come back to Somnath, as her family was being recognized for the sacrificed during the earthquake as it had been almost 20 years since the earthquake. She didn't want to come, but both Sheesh and Mithu were unable to as they were out of the country. Her daughter was excited to come to the store as Natasha had always talked about Pandya Store. Three years ago, after she was blamed to Amrish's fall in the river, her Daama had passed away, leaving her alone. So one day, she packed up and left, leaving Pandya Store, Pandya Niwas, and Somnath.

As she was checking out Pandya Store, she didn't realize that she was being watched. Two sets of eyes were watching her. "Kiara, let's go, honey. We need to check in at the hotel." as her daughter ran back to her. Natasha picked her up and started to look for an auto so she could go to their hotel. As they got into their auto, the two men watching them also got into an auto, following them. One of them quickly got on his phone and arranged for bodyguards to keep watch on the mother daughter duo. While the other phoned and said, "Dolly, the plan worked. Our Natasha and  Kiara are back in Somnath. We are following them to their hotel. Dhawal has already gotten someone to keep an eye on them." said Chirag.

A couple of hours later, Natasha and her daughter were at the ceremony. Her daughter was getting sleepy, so Natasha just held in her arms, not knowing that the Makwana family was sitting a few rows behind her. The ladies had tears in their eyes, including Amba, happy to see Natasha and finally see Natasha and Dhawal's child, a little girl.

Finally, the manager was talking about the honesty, hard-working qualities of the Pandya family, and sacrifice made during the earthquake. Where the Pandya Brothers, along with their wives, lost their lives in saving others. "Natasha Pandya, please come up and accept this plaque in recognition of their sacrifice, honesty, and love for their community."

Natasha stood up, carrying her daughter to accept the plaque. As she walked up to the podium, she noticed another man coming with the plaque towards the podium also. When she reached the podium, she saw that the other man was Dhawal. She tightened her arms around her daughter and looked around. Smiling tersely, she accepted the plaque and said thank you.

She quickly walked off the stage and headed straight outside, not realizing that the rest of the Makwana's were already heading outside to meet her. As she walked outside, she settled Kiara in her arms more securely and looked up shocked.

"Amrish Bhai" she was looking at a ghost. She was seeing a dead man. She shook her head and tried walking the other way when she was blocked by the Makwana's. She held her daughter tighter, walking backward, when she hit a wall. She looked behind her and saw Dhawal. She tried moving away from him, but he grabbed her arm.

"Don't Natasha. I have been waiting a long time for you, " said Dhawal

"Don't. Please leave me and my family alone." said a stern Natasha

"I am your family. She's my daughter too." said Dhawal

"No! I was blamed and kicked out. So no, we aren't family. We have no relationship. Now let go of my arm." stated Natasha

"We are married. You are my wife, and that's my daughter you are holding." stated Dhawal, not letting go of Natasha.

"Daughter? What do you know of her? I was the one who gave birth to her alone. I stayed up every night with her. I know her favorite color, food, and stuff animal. You have no rights to her."

"Kaira Makwana. Favorite color: pink. Favorite food: allu ka paranthe. Favorite stuffed animal: Teddy named Zorah." stated Dhawal, shocking Natasha, who tried pulled away from Dhawal's grip.

Dhawal then pulled Natasha along towards his car when Natasha refused. "Natasha, come along. Otherwise, I will take Kiara and leave."

"No!" yelled Natasha, waking up Kiara. "Ssshh. Baby, go back to sleep. Mumma is here." patting her back to sleep.

As Natasha was patting her back to sleep, Dhawal managed to grab her out of Natasha's arms. "Get in the car, Natasha. Don't argue. WE will talk at home." as handed Kiara to Amba, who was sitting in the car. Natasha pushed past Dhawal and sat in the car. Kiara had woken up and started to cry. Natasha quickly grabbed Kiara out of Amba's arms and was trying to calm her down. She wasn't looking at anyone but her daughter. Dhawal got in the front seat, and everyone else got into their car. Dhawal drove them to their home, watching Natasha and Kiara through the mirrow. When they arrived, Dhawal quickly got out and opened the door, so Natasha and Kiara could come out of the car. As they got out of the car, Natasha noticed that this wasn't the Makwana house.

"This is our house.  We all live here now.  Makwana House." said Dhawal. Natasha tightened her lips. "Just Dhawal's and the rest of the Makwana's.  I have no place here. Stop pretending that the last three years didn't happen. I was kicked out of your life. And I have no intention of coming back." stated Natasha as they walked up to the door.

"Wait here." stated Amba as she went through the front door, ignoring the conversation between Dhawal and Natasha. Amba came back to the door with the arti thali. As Dhawal and Natasha were looking at each other, Amba started doing their arti, surprising Natasha. Kiara was looking around, curious about her surroundings. She saw a little boy her age, and she wiggled out of her mothers arms and went to the boy.

"Hi. I Kiara." said Kiara, introducing herself to the little boy. "Hello. Me Sahil. Who you?"

Dhawal walked up to the duo and said, "Sahil bacha, this is your sister, Kiara. Remember I said that you have a sister who was away. Chachi and your sister have come home. Now why don't you take your sister to your room so Chachu and Chachi can talk. And then Chachi will come and play with you too. Where is Golu?" asked Dhawal

"Room." said Sahil. "Come." Sahil grabbed Kiara's hand and pulled her along with him going to his room.

Natasha looked around and saw the rest of the family had joined them. She still couldn't believe her eyes. Amrish Makwana was alive. She walked towards the sitting area and sat down on the chair away from everyone. She just closed her eyes and was pretending she wasn't there.

"We need to talk." said Dhawal

"No, we don't," said Natasha without opening her eyes.

Dhawal grabbed her arms and pulled her up. "Do you know how long I have been waiting for you? You were supposed to stay with Daama until I came for you. I needed you to be safe, and you disappeared. How could you?" yelled Dhawal

"What was I supposed to do? You kicked me out of your life. Daama died. Sheesh and Mithu were busy in school. They needed to concentrate on school , not worry about me, so I left. End of story. Now I will be getting my daughter, and we will be leaving town, never to come back. This town has only taken everything from me." stated Natasha, standing up.

"Sit down. You are not going anywhere, especially with our daughter. You were supposed to read the note. Shalini Dave was watching the house, also, had gotten, Chhabali to inform her the coming and goings in this house. You were supposed to stay at Pandya Niwas and wait for me there. Where you were supposed to be safe. Shalini Dave was dangerous. It took us almost two years to get her arrested. She was willing to kill you to get her way. So we faked Mots' death. We didn't tell anyone, so it would be more believable. Ma blamed you. I sent you away to keep you safe. You had a high-risk pregnancy. I pretended to be angry. And Shalini would believe it. And she did. But she then started to obsess over Golu, who she thought was her son. Hers and Mots. She attacked Hetal Bhabi. Finally, over six months ago, she was arrested and sent to a mental hospital, as it was discovered that she had a psychotic break. She is going through treatment now. Then, I made arrangements for you to come back to Somnath with our daughter."

"Nice. Can I go now." asked Natasha

"Fine! You want to go, then go. But our daughter stays with me. If you don't agree, I had custody papers made up. I won the custody, due to my financial situation. I can provide a better life for our daughter." stated Dhawal

"No! Why are you doing this to me? Just leave me alone!" cried Natasha

"I'm sorry, Natasha. I don't want to hurt you. I just want my family back. Me, you, and our daughter." cried Dhawal, kneeling in front of her.

"Please, Natasha, forgive him." cried Dolly.

"He was trying to protect you. Just as you had protected him." said Pranali.

"Please, Natasha. We need you. You are our family. You complete us, " cried Hetal

"I am sorry, Natasha Beta. This all happened because of me?" cried Amba, confusing Natasha.

Natasha looked confused at Amba's statement. Amrish looked at Natasha and said, "Natasha, I will explain. Ma never wanted you to marry Dhawal. She was trying to break it up since day one. All the issues you had, most likely was caused by Ma. But after you had gotten remarried with Dhawal, Ma had blackmailed you. She caused the fight between you and Chiku. And when that all failed. Dhawal went to stay at Pandya Niwas. She got Shalini Dave involved. That was the reason for the job, the reason for him working the long hours...it was an excuse to get close to me. You see, Shalini Dave was my ex-fiance. You see, we were supposed to get married, but she left me during our wedding. So I had married Hetal. We had Golu. And you came into our lives, and slowly, you were changing things without realizing it. But Chiku taken our property, everyone helped out, even you, made me realize how much I loved my family. Then Shalini was trying to break it all apart, so when she tried blackmailing during the Safari outing, I realized that I needed help from my brothers. You were unexpected. You almost got yourself killed in trying to save me. So, I let go and fell into the river along with Shalini. But Chirag and Bhavin got me out right away without Shalini noticing. I left and went into hiding while Chirag and Bhavin went back into the river to pull Shalini out. Dhawal pretended to blame you. You were supposed to read the letter Dhawal gave you, but you didn't as Kaki had gotten sick, and we lost her. You didn't know it, but we were there at her funeral. Dhawal was coming to pick up after the funeral, but you disappeared that night. He found you in six months and made sure you were protected. He was able to be at the hospital when you had Kiara. He was the doctor holding your hand as you were alone. And he's spent the last three years in pain, trying to protect you and keep you safe. Shalini was unpredictable. Some days, she was obsessing over Golu, and other days, she was blaming you and trying to figure out where you were so she could kill you. As she blamed you for my death. Once we figured out that Chhabali was informing her. We removed her, but no before she got angry and split the truth of Ma's deeds. We had sent Chhabali back to her hometown. Then, I came back to life, so to speak. And Shalini was none the wiser. Till about six months ago, when she got arrested. We were finally able to get the evidence needed as the earlier ones were circumstancial that best."

"Please, Natasha. We want our family back." said Chirag.

Finally, Natasha nodded. "I will stay. But I haven't forgiven Dhawal."

Natasha was enveloped in a group hug, as the girls couldn't stop their excitement. The brothers smiled. "Thank you, Natasha Beta." said Amba, surprising her again with her words.

"I need to feed Kiara, please." Natasha said, not looking at anyone.

"Dolly Bhabi, please take Natasha to our room. Kiara should be in Sahil's room. Natasha can grab her from there." said Dhawal

Dolly nodded her head and guided Natasha towards Sahil's room, where she spent a few minutes introducing herself to Sahil, and then Dolly led her towards Dhawal's room. When she arrived in his room, she saw that he had completely changed the look of his room from his room at Makwana house. Here, his room was a blended look of Natasha and Dhawal. On one wall, the wall was covered with pictures of them. Natasha, Dhawal, and even Kiara's pictures. On the nightstand was their wedding picture. Natasha smiled when she saw that. She saw that he had her stuff around. Her favorite suit that she had lost was on the sofa. Kiara was getting impatient, so Dolly smiled and left her alone with Kiara. Natasha quickly started to feed Kiara and didn't even realize that she was feeling at home here. Kiara was fed, and then Natasha quickly changed her and laid on the bed, patting her to sleep. Kiara had fallen asleep when Dhawal quietly knocked on the door and walked in. Natasha quickly got off the bed and stood by the edge of the bed. Dhawal closed the door and locked it, surprising Natasha, as they had never locked their door before. Dhawal walked up to Natasha and looked at her intently. Then he grabbed and hugged her tightly. She felt tears on her face, confusing her.

"Don't you ever leave me again. I will not survive. Living away from you and our daughter was hell. I was on the outside watching you and our daughter, but no longer. We are a family. I am not going to lose any more time with my family." stated Dhawal as Natasha moved out of his arms.

"I won't forgive you." said Natasha

"And I won't lose you! You are my wife Natasha! And if I have to push you away for a little while to keep you safe, I will! I will do anything to keep you and our family safe!" yelled Dhawal

"Sssh. You are going to wake her, and if you do, I will smack you! Why was I the only pushed away? Neither one of the other Bhabi's were sent away. Stop lying to me." pushed him away from her and went to the other end of the room.

"I am sorry, Natasha. Shalini was only focusing on you. She thought Amrish Bhai had passed, so she didn't think Hetal Bhabi was any opposition. She knew you would always fight for the family. But you were pregnant. So I sent you away. Chirag and Dolly also left for a little while. But you left, and then Daama passed on, and then you left this city carrying our child with you. It took me 6 months to find you. But Shalini was still a danger, and she had high reaching contacts." said Dhawal

Kiara started crying. Natasha picked her up and started to patting as she sang her a song.

Natasha walked out of the room, singing to Kiara. What she didn't realize was that as she was patting Kiara back to sleep and walking down the hallway, everyone stopped what they were doing and were listening her sing to Kiara.

Natasha walked around Dhawal to go back to his room and put Kiara down on the bed. She decided to lay down and figure things out later. She fell asleep, and Dhawal felt a little relieved that Natasha was comfortable enough to fall asleep here. Dhawal made her comfortable, covered both his girls with the duvet, and left the room.

He was smiling when he came back to the sitting area. "Dhawal, do you think Natasha will forgive us?" asked Dolly

"Bhabi, she will. She was raised by Daama. She was raised to respect family relationships over everything. She has fallen asleep. If she didn't feel comfortable with us, she wouldn't fall asleep. She is mad at me. It will take a while to forgive me. She does hold grudges. She's done it before. It took the longest time before she had forgiven me. And we had a few weeks of happiness before it was taken away from us. But no problem, I will work hard for her forgiveness. There is no other option for me. I need her back. She is my life. And with Kiara, I will fight with every breath for my family." announced Dhawal

Everyone smiled at his statement. "Yes, We will win her back! Then our family will be complete again." said an excited Dolly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 228 5
Raina one shot
8K 487 10
One-shots or short stories about our favourite duo, Rahuliyaa and his Vi bhai. Requests open. Irregular updates. highest rankings: #1 bigbro- 30/4/24...
20.9K 1.3K 16
One shots of our beloved Indian cricket team, the boys who have our hearts ❤️
1.5K 71 8