Family

It had been an eventful day, with the organizing the workers, Dolly almost being kidnapped.  She was thankful that she had ended up going to visit Dolly earlier that day. 

Luckily, when the goons were arrested at the Makwana house, the family had arrived, confused to see the police.   Dolly had explained that the goons were about to kidnap her when Natasha arrived, and Natasha had safely pulled her in one of the rooms while she fought off the goons.   Natasha explained that she had called Dhawal to help her, and he had called the police on his way to the house.   

Chirag had taken Dolly to their room while everyone was talking in the sitting room, as Dhawal was explaining Shalini's role as she had gotten hurt.

Natasha grabbed the bags she had dropped and went to visit Dolly and Chirag.  She knocked on the door and walked in.

"Sorry to disturb you two.  I just wanted to give these packages that I brought for you and say goodbye."  said Natasha.

"What do you mean goodbye?" asked Chirag

"Bhai, you know that Amba Ma doesn't like me.  So I thought I would make myself scarce around her.  Anyway, Dolly Bhabi, Chirag Bhai.  I am so happy for you two."  Natasha said, hugging Dolly and Chirag.

"Thank you!" said Dolly  "How's Daama?  Is she better?  When will you be coming home?  I am so sorry I treated you horribly.  I didn't know about Ma blackmailing you.  I just thought you had changed."  Dolly had started crying.

Natasha hugged again.  "Ssshh.  How much will you cry?  It's no good for your health.   Daama is ok.  She is getting better.  Hopefully, we will be home soon.  And I know I treated you horribly.  It's a natural response.   For that I am sorry.  I didn't mean it.  I tried to get Ma to stop her  blackmailing.  I was trying to find a balance as I didn't want Dhawal to lose his mother, nor did I want to lose my brother.  But I lost my brother again."  said Natasha.

"You haven't lost him.  We will get him and Esha back."  said Dhawal from the doorway.   Natasha smiled.  "Dhawal."

"Dolly Bhabi, Chirag."  Dhawal hugged them."Thank you for making us Chacha and Chachi again.  This is the best news we've had in a long time."  They hugged again.  

Dhawal then stood beside Natasha, giving her a side hug and quietly asked, "You ok?" 

Natasha nodded in agreement.  "You ok?" she asked.  Dhawal nodded in agreement.

"Natasha, are you ready to go?" asked Dhawal while Natasha nodded, yes.

As they were walking out, "Dhawal, I forgot my phone.  I will go grab it."  

Natasha walked back into Chirag's room and said, "Chirag Bhai, I need a favor."  as she grabbed her phone.  She pulled Chirag to the side and quickly explained the situation.  Chirag smiled and nodded.  Then he told her that he would call her when everything was ready.  Natasha smiled and left.

As she was leaving, she overheard a conversation between Amba Ma and Shalini Dave that shocked her. What she didn't realize was that Dhawal was right behind her and heard everything too.   He motioned her to be quiet and to follow him.

Natasha and Dhawal said their goodbyes and left.   Dhawal motioned her later, and Natasha nodded.  

Dhawal was able to grab an auto so they could go to Pandya Niwas.  Natasha played with Dhawal's fingers as they were going.   Dhawal smiled at her antics.  When they arrived at Pandya Niwas, Natasha was happy that Daama was feeling ok and relaxed.

"Sheesh, Mithu. I need you guys to watch Daama tonight. I need to apologise to Dhawal. I thought to take him out for dinner. This morning, I yelled at him a lot. Daama was shy in front of Dhawal and refused to have soup. I had gone to hire workers for the shop. Please. Dhawal is doing so much for us.  I am taking him for dinner at the farmhouse. we also need to talk about a few things, including Chiku.  " asked Natasha