Switcheroo

The two weddings of Esha and Chiku along with Dhawal and Suhani were completed, but when everyone saw the second bride, they realized it was Natasha.   Dhawal felt relief at the switch.  Everyone started to yell.    It was chaos.  Suhani was nowhere to be found.  Arvind, Amrish, and Amba were yelling.  Hetal, Pranali, and Dolly were very happy at the switch.  The Pandya's were shocked at the switch.   

Dhawal just grabbed Natasha and dragged her away.  Once in their room, Dhawal let go of her and sat on the bed.

"Aren't you going to say anything?  Yell?  Throw things?"  asked Natasha

"Nope." said Dhawal, holding his head.  

"We should go down." said Natasha

"Not yet," replied Dhawal.  "I'm not going to ask why?  I'm going to trust you this time.   I hope you don't break it. "  After a while, Dhawal got up, grabbed her hand, and went downstairs to the chaos.  Everyone was blaming Natasha.

"Enough!  What's done is done.  Everyone, just please leave!"  yelled Dhawal

Everyone grumbled, yet everyone started to leave.   Esha got ready to leave.  She said her proper goodbyes to the younger generation of Makwana's, but Amrish, Amba, and Bhavin were just a half hearted good bye.  As they were walking out the door, along with Natasha.   Dhawal said, "Where do you think you're going, Natasha?"

"Home," stated puzzled Natasha

"You got married, didn't you?  You are home.  You aren't leaving!" said Dhawal

"What?" replied Natasha.  "What do you mean I'm not leaving.  Of course, I'm leaving."

Dhawal grabbed Natasha's hand and said, "You can say your goodbyes here.   We have a few functions here to complete" 

"But, but -" looking towards the Pandya's.

Once the functions were over, which Amba had done very relunctly.  Natasha was taken to their room.  Natasha quickly took a shower and grabbed a t-shirt from Dhawal's closet as she didn't have any clothes.   She quickly went to sleep on the sofa.

Dhawal arrived in his room and noticed that Natasha had fallen asleep on the sofa.   He noticed that she was wearing his clothes and smiled.  He quickly took a shower too and went to bed.  As he was trying to get to sleep, he thought of everything that happened that day.  He was glad that his bhabi's were able to convince Natasha to step in after he had blackmailed Suhani to leave.  He had found out that she was pregnant with her ex-boyfriend's baby and was trying to pin it on him.  He was so glad that he had overheard her talking to her brother.   He wanted Natasha as his wife, and now she is again his wife.   He had her love, and he would regain her trust.  He trusted her in the Rohan's matter. They just needed evidence.  He needed her to confide in him.  He was going to let her know in the morning so they could work to get together in gaining evidence. Also, he needed to keep to careful eye on the jerk on Sundip.

In the morning, Mithu had dropped some of Natasha's clothes.    When Natasha got up in the morning, she was getting ready when Dolly knocked on her door with the clothes from Mithu.  

As soon as she finished getting ready, she woke Dhawal up.   She asked him, "Is it still separate dining or together?"  If it is separate, what would you like for breakfast.  I need to leave shortly."

"Make what you want.  I will take you where you need to go.  We need to talk, and we can do that while we are out." stated Dhawal.

"I will make Aloo Paranthe. Okay, "  stated Natasha.

Natasha quickly made breakfast and brought it down.   She stood to the side, not paying attention to the conversation that was happening at the table.   She kept looking at her watch.  

"Natasha, quickly eat.  Then we'll leave."  said Dhawal

"I'm not hungry.   We can leave whenever you are ready."  stated Natasha

"Where are you guys going?" asked Amba

"We need to get a few things from Pandya Niwas.  Let's go, Natasha."  stated Dhawal as he got up to leave.

First, they went to Pandya Store, where Sundip was waiting.   He was shocked to see Dhawal.   

"Sundip, let me properly introduce my husband, Dhawal.  We got married again yesterday."  Sundip face almost lost his composure, but Dhawal noticed it.  

After they left Pandya Store, they drove to restaurant where they could have a private talk.

 Dhawal asked her about her evidence regarding Rohan.  And she told him the truth.  He told her about blackmailing Suhani to leave to wedding, and get Bhabi to convince her to take her place.  He even told her about giving her the original divorce so he could give Pandya Store back.

She was shocked at him blackmailing Suhani, as she didn't expect it, but she wasn't shocked about the deal for Pandya Store as she had a feeling.

Dhawal asked for a fresh start, where they trust each other, to listen to the explainations.  The love was always there, but the trust was weak.  He knew it was his fault when the truth of the marriage came out originally.  But this time, he wanted no lies, no hidden agendas, he wanted a fresh start.  A good foundation.  Without any interference from their families.  Natasha smiled and agreed.  

Dhawal and Natasha went to Pandya Niwas.  What Natasha didn't know was that she was going to Pandya Niwas for her PagPhera while he was going to pick up Esha.  He had Hetal Bhabi put everything needed in the car so they wouldn't go over empty-handed.

When they arrived at Pandya Niwas, they were greeted warmly.   Dhawal apologized for the drama that happened yesterday, but what has happened may be for the best.  Suman then agreed, remembering Raavi and Shiva's love story.   

He asked Daama about the puja that they had missed last time, if they could do it with Esha and Chiku.  She agreed and stated that once they have time, she will let him know.  Then Esha and Dhawal left to go back to Makwana Mansion.  

Amba and Amrish relunctly welcomed Esha.  Amba asked where Natasha was, and Dhawal responded by saying she was at the Pandya Niwas for her PagPhera.