Trust

"Natasha, trust me. I had no idea that the papers were for the demolition of Pandya Store. I love you! I won't hurt you. I had promised that I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you -" said a panicked Dhawal

"I trust you. We just promised each other that we would trust each other over everybody. I am going to take a chance and trust you." Natasha said, shocking Dhawal

Dhawal felt relieved and hugged her crying. "I am sorry. This happened because of me. Amrish Bhai must have used me to hurt you! I know when you accused him earlier, I got mad at you, but these papers. Dolly Bhabi said that Amrish Bhai told her where to sign, what if he slipped into the property papers in between. I am sorry I didn't ready them. I was excited about our date. I was excited about the surprise for you." cried Dhawal

"Ssshh. It's ok. It's not the first time Pandya Store has been destroyed. We will rebuilt just like my parents and family did. We will do it any. Better than before...I am sorry, Dhawal, but I can't live in Makwana house. I don't want to be the wife to keep you away from your family. So I will move out." said Natasha with her mind up.

"No! You are not leaving me! We just made promises and vows. We will move out together." stated Dhawal

"Dhawal, your family -" said Natasha.

"You're my family first. Remember, after Diwali, I had said that you think of everyone.. But I only have you to think about. I meant it. You are my world. My family... The rest come after. We will leave Makwana house. We can rent a place near Daama's if you want. I will get a job to support us and renovate Pandya Store. But before that, we need to get it back from Amrish Bhai, " said Dhawal

"How are we going to do that!" cried Natasha

"I am going to become a Pandya. That will hurt Amrish Bhai, " stated Dhawal, now that he was thinking with a clear head.

"You're thinking like a Pandya. Outside the box." said Natasha sadly.

"Natasha, I promise you. We will get back Pandya Store. Now, start the first step of our plan. The first thing we need to do is go to Daama and explain everything. They are devastated. And a lot of things need to be cleared.

Natasha and Dhawal went over to Daama's and cleared things with Daama and the boys. It took a little time to convince the boys of the truth, but they did it. They were able to help in getting the papers ready for the name change. As they waited the papers, Daama stated, "Chutki, Dhawal. Until you are on your feet, you will stay here. Go get your stuff. Come home. Then, we can figure out the next step.

The next few hours flew by, and then Dhawal and Natasha headed over to Makwana house.

Amba and Amrish were excited to see Dhawal and Natasha, but we were shocked to see them speaking and talking normally. Dolly's father was there eating dinner with the family when Natasha and Dhawal walked in. Natasha smiled and said hello, as did Dhawal. Then they went into their room. What everyone didn't know was that they were going to pack they stuff. A little while later, Natasha and Dhawal came down with their bags, shocking everyone.

"Dhawal, what's going on?" asked Amrish

"Natasha and I are moving out." said Dhawal

"What?" All the voices yelled out

"Well, what did you expect was going to happen after you fraudently got Pandya Store. That I would leave her and kick her out of my life? That isn't going to happen. Congratulations. You won! Pandya Store is yours. It is sad that you had to do this. So Daama has gained a new son. Dhawal Pandya." That shocked them even more. Amrish fell to his chair. His trick fell against him. Dhawal was leaving Makwana house and changing his name. How could he change his name.

Amba was so angry that she walked up to Natasha and tried to slap her. Tried. "Don't you dare lay a hand on my wife. She isn't like your other daughter in laws. She knows what right and wrong. And if someone starts something with her, she is going to finish it." Dhawal said, grabbing Amba's hand before it reached Natasha's face.

"Dhawal, what are you doing?" asked Chirag, grabbing his arm.

"What do you think I would do? Watch as this family destroyed my wife? She's my wife. Mine to protect. And I will protect her even if it is against my own family. So now that Bhai played his latest trick, I've done the same. You took Pandya Store. I gave up my family. I am no longer a Makwana. Instead, I've become a Pandya. And we will rise again." said Dhawal. Natasha said nothing as she promised herself that she wouldn't say a word.

"Natasha, let's go." Dhawal grabbed their bags, along with Natasha, and walked out.

As Dhawal and Natasha got in the auto, Natasha was a little shocked at what just happened. As the auto drove off, "Dhawal, did that just happen?"

"Yes," smiled Dhawal.

"What's going to happen? Do you think they will return to Pandya Store." asked Natasha

"I hope so. I am hoping that me changing my name will shock them into returning the papers." said Dhawal."If my thinking is correct. Amrish Bhai won't accept it. He will come demanding me not to do it, and I will put my demand of returning the store back to you." said Dhawal

"Let's see what happens. Otherwise, we will just have to start over. We've done it before, and we can do it again. Let's go home. I don't want to think about this right now." said Natasha

"Ok. ok. We don't have to discuss this right now." Dhawal said, patting her hand. "We'll go home. Talk to Daama. Figure out our next step. We can ask Daama if someone is renting out a place nearby by that we can look at. And I will start looking for a job." said Dhawal

"I will find a job too. We are in this together." said Natasha, holding out her hand.

"We are," Dhawal agreed, joining his hand with hers. Smiling, he kissed their joined hands.

Shortly, they arrived at Pandya Niwas. Daama was waiting for them with the Arti tray and blessed them before they came in. The next few days were busy for the Pandya's. The Makwana's had bombarded them with phones and visits. Daama refused to let them in Pandya Niwas, which was pissing the Makwana's off. Finally, the Makwana's called the police on them. They had arrived with the police, and when questioned, it was revealed that Dhawal left on his own, so the Makwana's had filed a false report. Amrish was reprimanded on filing a false report.

"Amrish Bhai, I left Makwana house. We are not coming back. I will never leave Natasha. Nor will she leave me. Please leave." said DhawalI

"Dhawal, you are a Makwana." yelled, Amrish

"Actually, I will be a Pandya... but I can make you a deal. I won't change my name for Pandya Store. Return Pandya Store to the Pandya's, or I will be changing my name. The paperwork has started." Dhawal threatened.

"What did that witch do to you!" yelled Amba

"Actually, she did nothing. She was ready to leave me. I am the one who refused that suggestion. She's my wife. IF she isn't safe in her husband's home, then I will take her where she is safe. She's my family. Above everyone. She's the one I share my life with. She will be the mother of my children. So she will be ahead of everyone." stated Dhawal, shocking everyone.

"I gave you life," cried Amba

"But she is my life." said Dhawal. "Please leave."

Amba wanted to protest, but Amrish dragged her away. Natasha threw herself in Dhawal's arms. "I'm sorry. It's my fault that you are away from your family, " she cried.

"Ssshh. Pagal. YOU'RE my family. You're my life. I'm with my family. I remember when you left me before. I was just existing. Ma and Amrish Bhai were happy but not me. They were already planning our divorce. Luckily, you came back. I had a chance to earn your trust, your love. I don't want to live without you. So take that thought out of your mind. You are my family. Above everybody else. You're mine, and I'm yours, " said Dhawal. Natasha nodded her head in agreement.