Helpless Part 2

Dhawal climbed the ladder to the second floor and came through the window.   He saw that Natasha was crying on her bed.  He made a noise as he was stepping towards her.   When Natasha heard the noise, it shocked her.   

"Who's there?  Stay away!"  Natasha cried, trying to hide in the corner of her bed.

"Natasha, it's me.  Dhawal.   It's just Dhawal.  I promise you're safe."  Dhawal said, pulling his hands out so she could see him.

"Why are you here?  You need to leave.  Please, "  cried Natasha.  

"Natasha, we got married again.  I am sorry for everything.  But I promise I will make things better."  said Dhawal at her feet.

"Your mother and brother are going to be angry.  Please.   I had enough.  I can't handle it anymore."  she was crying.

Dhawal pulled her into his arms with her fighting him every step of the way.  "I am sorry."  he cried for her over and over.  Slowly,   Natasha stopped fighting him and just got quiet.   Dhawal looked at her.    

He moved over to the front of the bed, so his back was resting along the wall, and pulled Natasha into his arms, without her resisting.  "I am so sorry."

"Don't!  If you are here for pity, just leave.  I have accepted my fate, "  cried Natasha.

"I don't pity you.  I am mad that I couldn't protect you!  I am pissed that these circumstances made it possible.  I have had enough of our separation.    NO longer.  Don't even think of denying it.   With all the things that happened in this wedding trying to stop this wedding, I know it was because you love me.  And I love you.  THAT is why I married you.   I know you were drugged.  But you're mine.  You have always been mine since the day we met.  I know I broke your heart.  I broke mine as well.  But I had no other recourse.  How else was I going to get Pandya Store back to you."    she said.

"Dhawal, please try to understand.   I've given up.  You're free."  stated Natasha

"Natasha, you may have given,  but I have just started to try.  And I have hope.   Remember, you said if there is hope, there is determination. There is always a way.  And I have enough hope for both of us.  And I will succeed.  Now, let's go downstairs.   Bhabi's are here as Yash's sisters to welcome Isha to Pandya Niwas."  Natasha looked at Dhawal in surprise.

"Bhabi's are here?" asked Natasha

"Yes, so is Chirag Bhai.   He has some news from the Police Station."

"What?  Already?"  asked Natasha

Dhawal grabbed Natasha's hand and walked down the stairs towards the living area where everyone was sitting.   The Pandya's looked surprised to see Dhawal and joined hands but didn't say anything.  Everyone just smiled.

 Everyone asked how she was feeling, and she responded with a quiet fine.

"Natasha, are you ok to hear the news from the police station?"  Chirag asked quietly

"I am.  I need to be." Natasha responded quietly, tightening her grip on Dhawal's hand.  Dhawal patted her hand in support.

"Well, Natasha wasn't the first girl he has attacked.   He has a history of it, and he films the attacks so he can blackmail his victims afterward.   That is how he made his money.   But with Natasha, he has said that he was going to blackmail her in to becoming his mistress."  

Natasha closed her eyes while a tear rolled down her cheek.   Chiku smashed his hand against the pilar while Sheesh yelled.

Once everyone had calmed down, Chirag continued, "He always chose the vunerables one.   He had tried his tricks with Natasha multiple times, but she escaped many times.    Yesterday's the forcible hug where you slapped him. He lied and said there was a bug on you.  He wanted revenge. So the outing to Pandya Store was another trick. Those were his goons, and you surprised him by beating them.  The car trouble, you were able to get hitchhike a ride.  Then, this morning, he revealed his intentions  and you beat him with your waist chain.   The police officer said that he mentioned that he couldn't believe how lucky you were.  And the police officer agreed.  Now, regarding the video, they will have it in evidence until the trial.  Then, it will be deleted.  And their cyber experts have made sure there is no other copy, either on the web or anywhere else."