Aftermath of Holi part 2

The next morning, Chirag, along with the Makwana daughter in laws had decided that enough was enough. Things needed to change, and if they didn't like it, they would be moving out.

Hetal, Pranali, and Dolly made breakfast together and brought it to the table. Hetal asked Chirag to call everyone for breakfast.

Once breakfast was served, the ladies sat down, surprising Amrish, Bhavin, and a subdued Amba.

"Hetal, what's going on?" asked Amrish, shocked.

"Amrish, what is going on? Change. This house needs change. Otherwise, we will move out. You have been blindly following your mother. You said you wanted a family that is joined with love. But what was your mother doing, slowly breaking us so she could have control. No longer." said Hetal

"Hetal Bhen, how dare you!" said Amba

"Enough Maa, haven't you done enough. She can dare. That is her husband. She is his equal partner. You couldn't be happy knowing your children were happy in their lives. You needed cause problems. Your thinking. Your control. Your games. It ends now. We have already decided. We are with Dhawal and Natasha. They need our support. And if things don't change here, Pranali Bhabi, Golu, and Hetal Bhabi will leave Makwana house with us." said Chirag

"Chirag, what are you saying?" said Amrish

"I am sorry, Bhai. But Dhawal was right. We are not your puppets nor Maa's. And we've been Maa's puppets for years. She has been pulling our strings, making decisions, making us think they were our decisions. We are going to be independent. We will work for you in Makwana group but if you don't want that, fine we will find other jobs. If the ladies want to do jobs, they will. If they want to be a housewife, they can. It should be their decision. Not force upon them. They are our wives, our partners, our loves, then why can't we work together. Make compromises. Why is it just that the wives are making compromises to the point that they can't even enjoy life. The women couldn't dance, but men were. They couldn't play daniya, but the men could. Well, I don't want that life. I know Dhawal doesn't either. He fought for Natasha, and he won. He was so happy. And Maa, what did you do. You blackmailed Natasha to hurt us. This is what a family should be? If that is what you want. Then fine, we don't want any part of it." Chirag said.

Meanwhile, Dhawal and Chiku have seen Rama Kaka's house, and it was perfect for him and Natasha. He was able to rent it from Rama Kaka. He was moving shortly to move in with his son. Dhawal was happy that he could do this for his Natasha. Dhawal thanked Chiku for helping them.

Dhawal and Chiku headed back to Pandya Niwas. Natasha was sitting having a cup of tea with everyone around her. Sheesh was trying to talk to her, but Natasha was ignoring him.

Dhawal and Chiku walked in Sheesh, trying to apologize to Natasha. Finally, Natasha yelled. "I don't care! I'm done. Every time you are annoyed, you taunt me. Now, it's all yours. I want nothing to do with Pandya store. It's yours. I will sign my shares back to the family. Don't worry, I won't ask for it back. I am planning to leave Somnath. So you won't have to deal with me ever again." cried Natasha while Sheesh cried as he couldn't through to Natasha

"Natasha!" yelled Dhawal

"Why are you here still? I thought you would have gone back to Makwana house." asked Natasha

"I rented Rama Kaka's house for us. We will be moving there shortly." Dhawal surprised Natasha, making her thoughtful.

"Really?" whispered Natasha

"Yes. Why do you want to leave Somnath?" asked Dhawal

"Because I was asked not to come here, only to come during Raksha Bandan. Well, I will make it easier for everyone. I won't come even then. Yesterday, I was emotional. That I forgot the conversation from earlier. I forgot myself and called Daama for advice. I wanted to confront Maa, and I needed her help in bringing Esha. I was hurt yesterday. And now, I will leave as soon as I sign the papers over to Daama."