Mindless Behavior (Rated R) I...

By AQueenForAKing

You ain't ready Baby... More

Cheater ๐Ÿ’”
Best Friends
Sex In The Air
No Means No (unedited)
Go Read Mine
Your Too Young
Dont Go
It Was The First Time
Authors Notes
Su Hermano
Authors Notes (MUST READ)
Important MUST READ
Call Of Booty
Wait No More
Mr. & Mrs Perez
Hey...
I Like My Girl BBW
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
Yalllllll ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Playing Number Two

10.3K 157 78
By AQueenForAKing

Katelyn and Prince Imagine

You sat in the car sitting outside of Prince and his wife's home. It was about 10 o'clock. And it was raining hard as fuck. Ralphy She Can't take it played through the speakers speaking to you in a way. When you had first met Prince You were a Student by day stripper by night at King Of  Diamonds , You had to get through school some how. You met prince one night at the club and was immediately intrigued by him. His whole demeanor screamed Boss. Y'all chatted each other up and Eventually took the party else where. Then it started becoming a regular thing.

"Iont Want your feelings to start getting involved. So We gotta talk" Prince said sitting across from you at a not so fancy restaurant. You nodded.

"Talk" you said tilting your head sipping your lemonade.

"I gotta Girl" he said plainly no emotion in his voice or eyes.

"You gotta girl? What you mean" you said scooting back crossing your arms.

"Exactly what I said. I'm telling you now though. You can continue doing what we doing , or walk away." He shrugged. But you already kinda felt something for him.

"What Exactly are we doing?" You asked much attitude in your voice.

"Having Fun" he said Leaning up looking into your eyes.

So Of course you stayed , hiding the love you felt getting stronger for him everyday. Up until today. You couldn't take it anymore. You loved him. You wanted to be with him , Not His Side piece. You sat in your car tears burning your eyes you looked down at your attire , some black PINK shorts and a Black PINK sports bra your hair in a sloppy floppy bun. It was the middle of August. Once you saw His wife walk outside in her nurse attire and step into her Mercedes Benz. You turned your car off. She backed out shooting up the street. You wipped your tears and Jumped out the car walking up toward their home. The home he shared with Her .

You took a deep shaky breath and knocked , waiting a minute. Which felt like hours. Until he finally opened the door topless with some basketball shorts on that hung dangerously low showing his V.

Prince: Katelyn?

You sniffed standing there with your arms crossed.

Prince: What you doing here ?

He asked leaning on the door frame.

Katelyn: Can I come in?

Even Though YOU knew it was disrespectful to enter the home she laid her head at you ain't care , And of course prince didn't. He nodded moving aside.

You walked in standing on the side of the couch arms crossed. He walked up looking up and down at your body licking his lips.

Prince: Wassup?

Katelyn: I-I can't do this any more.

You said barely able to speak. All the confidence you once had disappearing. He looked so goood. He stepped closer licking his lips putting his mouth by your ear.

Prince: Can't do what anymore K

You shivered , The things this man can do without touching you.

Katelyn: I love you Prince.

Prince: I love you too.

He hugged you trailing his hand down your waist gripping your ass. You moaned .

Katelyn: No.

You pushed away backing up.

Katelyn: Its not fair. She gets the house , she gets the car , She gets the ring , SHE GETS THE TITLE.

Tears ran down your face. You crossed your arms and huffed.

Katelyn: You DONT love me.

A look of amusement filled his face making you angry. He walked up and you pushed him , He walked up again and you hit him repeatedly in the chest. He caught your hands spinning you around gripping your waist , his front in your back. He sucked up your ear lobe , you moaned. He Traveled his hand down to your kitty , rubbing it through the thin fabric of the shorts. You moaned even louder as he made his way down to your spot where your neck and collar bone met. You sighed.

Katelyn: I just wanna be happy.

You moaned , a tear falling.

Prince: Go upstairs. Two doors to your right. Have ALL your clothes off.

You stood there a minute , Then you went and did what he said. Even though YOU KNEW you shouldn't , You couldn't help it. You were like a Crack head , who needed a fix. You walked in a room you could barely see. But you could tell it was a guest room. You stripped out of your clothes and laid between the sheets and The comforter. You heard the door creek and felt the bed go down. You knew it was Prince. He laid over you , You felt his cool breath over your face smelling of Min,,t and Kush.

Prince: What Did I tell you before.

You sat looking into his eyes , Knowing exactly what he meant.

Prince: Hm?

He began kissing your neck and ear lobe making you moan.

Katelyn: Don't Catch  Feelings.

You managed to speak Barely above a whisper.

Prince: And gave you a chance tooo?

He spoke Still lingering kisses down your Neck.

Katelyn: Stay or Leave

You said Knowingly.

He Stopped looking into your eyes you wanted so much for him to kiss you. He didn't.

He reached down tracing your slit.

Prince: Already so wet. Mmm mmm mmm.

You moaned at the raspiness that filled his voice. He pulled his shorts off pushing his hard on up against you. You Squirmed wanting him to fill you up. He Pushed inside of you looking into your eyes while doing so. You wanted so badly to see love but you didn't. He began stroking making you throw your head back. He Pushed deeper with each stroke. Deeper then ever. Your nails raked up his back.

Katelyn: Oh God.!

He drilled inside of you and thumbed your clit , all you heard was smacking throughout the dark room. Prince Has Always been Amazing in bed. Which is one of the reasons your so in love. He rolled his back like a pro making you get really close to the edge and pulled out.

Prince: Face down ass up Ma.

He Directed You Slowly and Tiredly Turned yourself over. He pushed your back down making a deep arch. He slowly rubbed your smooth behind and gave it a light slap. He rubbed the tip of his dick at your entrance and you breathed in deep. He pushed inside of you. Your eyes shut tight.

Katelyn: F-Fuck.

He Deep stroked , Pumping At A Medium Pace. Groaning at your Wettness. Prince Couldn't Say You weren't wetter then anybody he ever Been With. He actually did care for you. But Just not love.

He Sped up Hitting a soft spot making your legs sort of buckle.

Katelyn: P-Prince! That It. Go backkkk

She said Yerning for that feeling again. But he decided to Save That For last.

Prince: You Love Me Katelyn?

He asked Gripping your waist but now giving you slow deep strokes.

Your eyes rolled back at the feeling and you hurried your face in the pillow.

Katelyn: Ohmygoddd.

You whimpered. He smirked.

He pulled out and sat on the bed upward leaning on the head board. You looked up With big eyes. Not wanting to be done without cumming. Prince smirked at your desperation.

Prince: Come Ride It Ma.

He Licked his lips. You nodded crawling over to his slowly and got on top of him in a straddling position. You looked him in his eyes shyly and slid down on it. He bit his lip. And you Moaned wrapping your arms around his neck. You moved up and down slow but couldn't control yourself. You Picked up the speed feeling your walls clench but You couldn't fully cum because prince gripped your hips tight stopping you. You grew frustrated. Prince didn't wanna cum so quick so he had to slow you down. He moved your hips circling you on him. You moaned. Digging into his shoulders. He lifted you up and pushed you down slow giving you all of his inches. You wanted more. You wanted it faster. You tried to guide your hips faster but prince gripped them tighter giving you a stern look. He moved you up and down slow meeting your thrusts by pushing his hips upwards. You cried out at the Pleasure you felt. It felt as though he was making love to you. But you knew better.

Katelyn: Please Go Faster

You begged , Knotting your eyebrows up in frustration.

Prince Smiled Laying you back on your back And Lifting your legs up to your head.

Pronce: As You Wish Baby.

He pulled out and drilled you hard. You Screamed arching your back off the bed. He groaned pounding into you.

Katelyn: Fuck P-Prince Don't Stop.

He obeyed , and smirked in remembrance. He hit your spot make you Moan loud and grip the sheets. He hit it hard and repeatedly making the head board slap.

Katelyn: Yes! Yes! Ohhh God. Yes.

You screamed Trembling not knowing what to do.

Prince: It's Good?

He asked Biting his lip.

Katelyn: Yes. So good.

You moaned feeling yourself about to cum.

Prince: Cum With Me Ma.

He rolled a few more times.

Katelyn: I- Oh - Mmmm- Fuck.

You stuttered as you came. Prince kept stroking sloppy strokes. Until he pulled out and came on your stomach.

You laid back on the bed breathing hard. Prince got up going out into the hallway coming back with a towel. Throwing it to you.

Prince: it was nice knowing you Ma. It's been fun. You can let yourself out.

He said Giving you a side smile. Walking out. You laid there wondering if it was real and if he'd said that. You got up not letting a tear fall putting on your clothes.

.
.
.
.
.

Prince stood outside the door listening for a second. He liked you. A lot. But he was a cheater he couldn't be with one women. So being with you he'd only hurt you. So it'd be best to let you go. He was too thug to say that though. He walked away hearing you coming to the door going into his room going to bed.

I WORKED VERRRYYYY HARD ON THIS !! 😂😂😂

Sooooo I'm about to created my final and last Imagine and Its going to be epic dude. I won't give out the plot but Just no there'll be 3 chapters and a whole story to it. It's going to be really different like your own little story. With your name And the guy YOU pick. Inbox me names and A Guy and you might get picked 😊. Ready set Go.

-Excuse any mistakes COMMENT, Vote, FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
60.8K 9.9K 71
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
361K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...