The Music of Destiny [BanG Dr...

By FantasyWriter241

"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing u... More

Introduction
Prologue - The Beginning
Chapter 1 - Special Encounter
Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!
Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki
Chapter 4 - Same As Always
Chapter 5 - The Five Idols
Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted
Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile
Chapter 8 - Leading the Next Generation
Chapter 9 - Our Real Selves
Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics
Chapter 12 - The Newly Formed Band
Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced
Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band
Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past
Chapter 16 - Secret Training
Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked
Chapter 18 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19 - Spring is Here
Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere
Chapter 21 - Stopping Destiny
Chapter 22 - The Sting of Defeat
Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move
Chapter 24 - The Cave of Destiny
Chapter 25 - Being Confronted
Chapter 26 - Rematch of the Century
Chapter 27 - Going on a Date?!
Chapter 28 - A Rebellious Date
Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time
Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning
Chapter 31 - Providing Feedback
Chapter 32 - The Collab Show
Chapter 33 - Dating the Rival
Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date
Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date
Chapter 36 - Intriguing Discovery
Chapter 38 - Precious Memories
Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG
Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits
Chapter 41 - Horror Film Date
Chapter 42 - The Instrument of Destruction
Chapter 43 - The Stolen Pendant
Chapter 44 - Different Paths to Revenge
Chapter 45 - A Date with a Yandere
Chapter 46 - A Quiet Date at the Cafe
Chapter 47 - Wild Guitar Date
Chapter 48 - The Sudden Eclipse

Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument

172 10 11
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,787]

Same day...

Location - Happy Happy Island

Your POV

"Kaoru! Kanon! (Y/N)!" Kokoro calls out to us, as she, along with Hagumi and Misaki, made their way towards us.

"Kokoro-chan? Is everything okay?" Kanon asked.

"Kokoro saw you holding something, and she wanted to see what it was." Misaki said.

"Oh, you mean this?"

Kanon showed everyone the pendant she found in the sand. They seem more interested in that than what I found. It was probably for the best, until I get a better idea on what this pendant is. 

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N)..." 

Once again, I heard Enna's voice, but I don't know where she is. Was she close by, or calling out to me from the distance? Maybe if I focus hard enough, I might be able to contact her. With that in mind, I closed my eyes and tried. 

"Enna? It's me, (Y/N). Can you hear me?" 

I focused very hard, and then, there she was. Enna appears in my mind to speak to me. 

"(Y/N). I had a feeling I would hear from you soon." She said.

"Enna, how is it possible for us to communicate like this?" I asked. 

"Remember, my power has been fused with your Galactic Guitar." She said. "As long as it does, I can communicate with you from just about anywhere." 

"So, that's how it works, huh?" 

I had no idea she could do that, and now that I am able to get ahold of her, I have some questions for her that needs answering. 

"Enna, is it okay if I asked you something?" I asked. 

Enna nodded. 

"Sure. Ask away." She said. 

"I found this pendant in the sand, and I can't help but feel like it's evil or something." I said. "Do you have any idea what it is?"

She starts to explain herself, but what she said was something I wasn't expecting her to say...

"What you have found is a Darkness Pendant." She said. 

"Darkness Pendant?"

"That's right, and it's the key item that is needed for The Instrument of Destruction to unlock its full power." 

"You don't say..." 

"Yes. As of right now, it doesn't have any power because no one knows where The Instrument of Destruction is located, but an organization is trying to find it, and when they do, they'll..." 

My communication with Enna was cut off because someone was calling out to me. 

"...Bestie? Earth to bestie." 

I opened my eyes, and I saw Kanon staring at me. 

"About time. You were spacing out for a while." She said.

"Oh, I was? Sorry." I said.

"It's fine, but..."

"But?"

Kanon didn't say anything for a moment. It looked like she wanted to say something, but in the end, she shrugged it off.

"Nevermind, it's nothing important."

"Oh, if you say so..."

"Anyway, you want to come with us?" Kanon asked as she starts to change the subject.

"Oh, are we going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah. That pendant I found made Kokoro-chan and the others think that there might be a hidden treasure somewhere on the island." She explains.

I let out a chuckle when I heard this. It does sound like something Kokoro would want to do, but then again, it could be fun to go find some actual treasure.

"Yeah, I'll tag along." I replied.

Maybe along the way, I can probably have Enna tell me more about The Instrument of Destruction since I know how to communicate with her now.
_____________________________________________

Next day...

Location - Seaside Cave

My second day here on Happy Happy Island is here, and today, it is spent on this treasure hunt that Kokoro and the others wanted to do. At first, I didn't think we would have any luck with this, but I underestimated Kokoro and her determination.

After walking around and following Kokoro for a while, we stumbled upon a cave. Of course, Kokoro had to charge in without a second to spare. Kaoru and Hagumi went in after her, and the rest of us followed them. Thankfully, we had a flashlight with us, otherwise we would get lost in a dark cave right away.

After walking for a while, we managed to follow Kokoro to another cave, one that looks completely different compared to the other cave we were just in a moment ago.

"Hey, guys! Come check this out!"

We all got to where she is and looked around. It was pretty, that's for sure. 

"Wow, this is different from the last time we were down here." Misaki said while scanning the cave.

"Last time?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Hagumi spoke up. "Last time we came here, we managed to find a whole dinosaur fossil!"

"Ah, I remember that day like it was yesterday." Kaoru said. "How fleeting."

I looked at Kanon.

"Is all of this true?" I asked.

"Yeah, and like last time, we came here during summer." She said.

"That's interesting."

Who knew Kanon would make so many interesting memories with the members of her band. In a way, I feel a little bit jealous.

"Hey, guys! I think I found something!" Hagumi calls out as she points to a certain spot in the cave.

We looked to see what it was, and it turns out that it was a treasure chest.

"No way! A treasure chest!" Kokoro said as she starts to get excited.

"I can't believe that there's one hidden way down here." Kanon said.

"Come on, guys, I get that you're excited and all, but we can't be sure that this is real or not." Misaki sighs while Kokoro makes eye contact with her.

"Well, we won't know unless we open it and see for ourselves." Kokoro said.

"Then let's pull it out."

I got in there, and with all of my strength, I was able to pull the treasure chest out of its hiding hole. If it's that heavy, then there must be something valuable inside.

Once it was out, I managed to get it open, and Hagumi was the first one to look at what was inside of it.

"Wow! There's so much treasure in here!" She said.

"Indeed, and it looks real, too." Kaoru said.

While everyone was admiring the treasure, I spotted something that caught my attention.

"Wait a minute, you guys." I spoke up.

Hagumi looked towards me with a confused expression.

"Huh? What's wrong, (Y/N)-kun?" She asked.

Instead of responding, I pulled something out of the chest, and I looked at it.

"It looks like I found a treasure map."

"Hey, you're right." Misaki replied.

"And judging by the route, it's not for the treasure chest." Kanon said.

"It's not?!" Kokoro and Hagumi said together.

"There appears to be another tunnel in that direction." Kaoru said and points towards it.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am curious to see where this map goes." Kokoro said.

"You would say that..." Misaki sighs. "(Y/N)-san, you said you would do something about Kokoro, so do something."

"I don't know... I am a bit curious to see where this goes, too." I said.

"(Y/N)-san."

"Yes?"

Misaki looks at me, and then...

(Pretend Misaki is doing this to you)

...slaps me multiple times across the face.

"You said you would help me keep that blond girl grounded!" She snapped.

"Now now, there's no need to get upset." Kanon said. "I am a bit curious myself, so I don't mind going down there myself."

"You too, Kanon-san?!" Misaki exclaimed, then lets out a sigh. "Well, I guess I'm out voted here."

"Awesome! Let's get rolling then." Kokoro declares as we followed her down the tunnel.
_____________________________________________

20 minutes later...

Location - Ancient Ruins

The tunnel we're walking through is very narrow and short, so we had to stay close together. Once we were out of there, I took the lead the rest of the way, since I have the map. 

After walking for a while, I ended up guiding the girls to some ancient ruins. I bet the Tsurumaki family didn't know that this was down here.

"So, these are the ruins, huh?" Kanon said.

"Yeah, that is what the map says." I replied.

"Hey, (Y/N)-kun... That building in the middle of the water, what is that?" Hagumi asked as she points to it.

"Actually, it's a temple, Hagumi." I replied.

"A temple, huh?" Kaoru said. "How interesting that we were able to discover its location here."

"In fact, I think I heard about this particular temple, though." I added as I start to ponder something.

"Really? What do you know about it?" Misaki asked.

"I heard that the guardians of the temple used this place to seal away a forbidden instrument, but it was so powerful that the temple disappeared along with them." I said. At least, I think that's how it went.

"Amazing, (Y/N)!" Kokoro said. "How do you know so much?"

"Well, when you're a university student, you can learn just about anything." I replied, though it was really thanks to Enna that I was able to learn more about it.

That being said, as I looked at the temple, I can't help but get a bad vibe from it. Not to mention that description, it sounded like I was talking about The Instrument of Destruction... Could this be the same temple?

"Nah, it can't be..." I said to myself.

I think I have been down in this cave for too long, and probably need to get out of here.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Location - Control Room

No POV

"Did you find what I was looking for?" The unknown person asked their three minions.

"Sorry, but no matter how hard we try, we couldn't find the Darkness Pendant." The first minion said.

"Seriously? How the hell were you able to lose an item that small?" They asked again.

The minions tried to come up with an answer, but unfortunately, they couldn't.

"*sighs* I swear I have to put up with you idiots almost everyday..."

The unknown mastermind's mood did a 180 on them.

"We must do what it takes to find the Darkness Pendant, and when we do..."

They start to smirk.

"We use it to power up The Instrument of Destruction, and use it to wipe out the poison known as music..."

To be continued

A/N: Take your guesses on who the mastermind is and why.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Next book to update: A Stormy Romance

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists

PattNaniMan

Zero060823

elewiwi

Flexar-

Revenger451

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 476 22
"You're my little Boppin' boyfriend. And no matter what, that will never change." (Y/N) (L/N) goes to a Pastel*Palettes event with his best friend...
2.5K 107 13
"To think... this all started because you saved me from the rain. What a coincidence, huh?" One day after school, there was a terrible rain storm an...
5.8K 168 19
Ari Hoshizora. He is a guitarist and vocalist in his band. He got an invitation from a friend of his uncle in Japan, to go to school there. There he...
4.2K 214 23
[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will await for me if I work here? Only time wil...