Over Spilt Nescafe | √

By sammybammy124

f a t e , l o v e & n e s c a f è fate chooses your demons. love helps you fight them. nescafè chooses whethe... More

A/N:
08.14
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
09.14
.12.
.13.
.15.
.16.
.17.
A/N:
.18.
10.14
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.*
11.14
.23.
A/N:
.24i.
.24ii.
.25.
12.14
.26.
.27.*
.28.*
i
ii
iii*
iv*
v*
vi*
vii
viii
ix
x*
xi*
xii*
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
xiii
xiv*
01.15
.33.
xv*
.34. [prank]
! ! ! I M P O R T A N T ! ! !
.34.
.35.
xvi
.36.*
A/N:
xvii
02.15
.37.
xviii*
xix*
.38i.
.38ii.
.38iii.
xx*
.39.*
.40.*
.41.*
xxi*
xxii
03.15
.42.*
09.17
.43.
a loooooong author note & thanjooberrymushes
one shot competition (closed)
Do You Wanna Be My Gummybear?
!!!OSN one shot winner!!!
trailer?

.14.

461 63 15
By sammybammy124

::Over Dulcet Delicacies::

7th September 2014~Sunday~

The opening of Ecaria's mother's bakery shop was sweet. It was called 'Dulcet Delicacies'. It's interior was vintage looking with pastel coloured frames filled with lovely quotes. The lights were slightly dimmed and were conical on shape. The seating varied from bean bags to cushioned chairs to sofas. The floor was tiled white but near the counter it was wooden floored. For today there was a sweet table set up. It was filled with yummy goodies made by Mrs.Waters and her team.

❤Turkish Delights❤Chocolate Chip Cupcakes❤Choclate Cake❤Fruit Tarts❤Rice Pudding❤Nut & Cream Pudding❤Creme Brulee❤Cookies❤Apple Pies❤Berry Baskets❤Caramel and Choco Slices❤Donuts❤Eclairs❤Macaroons❤ and so many more Dulcet Delicacies❤

Dino was super happy at all the sweet food I was poking in my mouth.
'Hey look.' Orla nudged me.

I looked up to see Ecaria laughing and talking to Leon.

'Look's like someone got her game going perfectly alright.' Orla said.

I smiled.
'Hey Nat!'

I looked away from the happy almost couple and saw Theo with Alvin beside him. Oh so these two must be friends now.

'Hey.'

'Hey Orla.'

'Hi.' Orla chirped.

I gestured to the table and asked the boys,
'Aren't you guys hungry?'

A couple of empty plates later.
'The foods so good man.' Theo burped after inhaling half the table of food.

'Dude that is not the way to eat in front of a lady.' Alvin smacked the back of Theo's head.

'What? I was just complimenting on Ecaria's mum's food ain't I?' Theo grumbled rubbing the spot Alvin hit him.

Alvin rolled his eyes.

'Thank you dear.' Mrs.Waters said from behind him.

All the boys jumped up at her presence. Us girls giggled as they fumbled about trying to be polite.

'There is no need for fake mannerisms boys.' She said smothering her laughter at the boys' struggles.
'I am glad that everybody is enjoying the food. Now I must attend to the rest of the guests so have fun kids.'

She was about to leave when she turned and asked Ecaria to go to the kitchen and ask them to refill the sweet table.

Ecaria dragged me and Orla with her. The kitchen was really small but oh the smell. It was so lovely. If only I could bottle that smell.

'So did you speak to Al about that babysitter thing?' Ecaria asked.

'Holy! I forgot. But then again he must have forgotten about it as well.'

'I doubt that Nat. It only happened yesterday.' Oral replied.

'So what do you want me to do? I already scolded him over the phone. Anyways what's done is done. The boy only wanted to have some fun I guess.'

'Oh my God!' Orla gasped.

'What?' I asked, confused.

'Is someone getting softer about a certain blonde fellow.' Oral waggled her eyebrows at me.

'Oh shut up.'

Two hours later I was sitting on one of the comfiest bean bags munching on several fudge brownie pieces while my friends sat in a farther corner playing 'Truth or Dare' by the looks of it. How did I end up being all alone you ask. Well lets just say that the last time I played 'Truth or Dare' with MY friends they dared me to lick crow shit and it did not go well.

I was eating my final piece of brownie when I was roughly heaved up by my arm and was dragged to the farthest corner of the room. My assaulter turned out to be Alvin and of course I wasn't quiet the entire time.
'Moron. Idiot. Doofus. Piggy. Fatso. Coconut tree with pus. Bloody hound. Gross corpse. Donkey. Monkey. Bulldozer! Are you even listening?'
I struggled to remove my arm from his grasp but it was hard to.

At the farthest corner of the bakery he finally let go of me and gave me a strange look.
'Okay. Now if you do something bad to me I will eat you. But then I'll probably spit you back out because you might taste horrible.' I started babbling. Alvin was about to say something but he was cut off by more of my babbling.

'But then again I am not going to eat you because that is cannibalism and I am a human not a cannibal. But if you do something bad then I might harm you with that tiny but sharp looking fork I can see in that corner or maybe with that-'
I couldn't complete that vile sentence because Alvin Moore did something so shocking that even if Albert Einstein came back to life and was standing in front of me it wouldn't have been that shocking. Yeah it was that shocking.

He kissed me.

On the cheek yes but he kissed me. After that he left without a word. I stared at his retreating figure. Eyes wide. Mouth gaping. Brain almost stopped working. Heart probably stopped beating.

Alvin Moore kissed me. On the cheek yes but he kissed me. Only one thought ran through my mind after that.
How dare he?!

I ran towards him, pulled him by the shoulder to turn him around and yelled at him. Of course I only yelled at him loud enough for him and a few others to hear, not the entire bakery.
'Alvin whatever your middle name is Moore! How dare you?! How dare you?! Who gave you the permission to do that. You have no right to-'
'Drew.'
He threw me off guard with that answer.
'What?'
'My middle name is Drew.'
'I..uh..' I was flustered. I didn't know how to argue at that.
'Idiot.'
'Excuse me!' That riled me up again,'You insufferable brat! Why did you do it? Huh? You...you...baffoon and-'
This time I was interrupted by Alvin's palm slapping over my mouth. He looked as if he wanted to burst out laughing but was restraining it. I struggled to remove his hand but failed terribly. Gosh he has a hard hold of things.
'Idiot. Listen. It was a dare okay. I was dared to kiss you. We were playing a game.'

He then let go of me. I was probably resembling a tomato at that moment. Again before he left, he kissed me on the cheek and winked at me.
That cheek!

I am not going to leave him alone. Dare or not. He should know to have asked my permission. Although I doubt I would have given him the permission if he had asked. I am also pretty sure my friends were the ones who dared him to do this because of all that silly notion that I am infatuated with the blonde haired fellow. Why can't they understand that he is a friend and sometimes an anoyying baboon yes but he is a FRIEND. I would love to kill those two but I can't because,
1. They are my bestest friends.
2. Their parents will kill me.

Am no murderer but I might become one if my friends or Alvin keep up their tactics.

After a few seconds of contemplating on what to do, I decided to march up to him and give him a good shelling.
'You listen mister! You can't just kiss a person and walk away like that. Personal space remember. But this time I am letting you go as it was a dare. If not.' I glared at him to make my point clear.
'Are you done yet?' Alvin had a bored look on his face.
'Uh..what?'
'Are you done yet? Anyways forget that. I am gong to repeat what I said earlier. It was for a DARE. After that what I did was just for fun because your reaction was priceless. Okay and besides it was only on the cheek. Stop over reacting drama queen.' He pinched my cheeks and left.

So maybe I was over reacting a little, okay it was a lot but I just wasn't used to these kind of things. I mean its been ages since stuff like this happen. Oh no! I don't mean that! I mean nothing is going to happen between me and Alvin. Nothing!
'Nutella!'
'Hey guys.'
'So what were you doing over there?
'Fulfilling a certain dare forcefully.'
'Uh..yeah..about that.' Ecaria trailed off.
'Enjoyed it?' Orla asked, grinning.
I pretended to gag.
'Oh come on. It was only on the cheek.' Orla whined.
'Yeah but it was horrible.'
'Stop over reacting drama queen.' Ecaria rolled her eyes.
'Oh no! Don't call her a drama queen. That kind of makes her a royalty. She is a drama beggar.' Orla replied.
'Excuse me.' I intervened,'Am no beggar. And yeah I was over reacting a little bit but come on its Alvin we are talking about!' I whined.
'What's the dramarama girls?' Theo asked
'Natalie is mad at the dare we asked Alvin to do.' Orla said.
'What dare....ooh...that dare.'
'Yeah that dare.' I replied.
'Okay so its over. Done. Poof. Gone. Why are you holding a grudge? Its the thing of the past eh. Let go free yourself from the flame burning within. Let all hate go.' Theo said dramatically with an accent I couldn't place.
'Now I know why I keep you around.' I laughed.
'Good to know.' Alvin snorted.
'What got stuck up your butt?' I asked.
'Okay. Okay. What did I say earlier Nat?' Theo came in between me and Alvin.
Seriously what was his problem? Every time I hung out with Theodore he seemed to get annoyed and here I thought they had become good friends. Pfft. Guess that's not happening anytime soon.

A couple of minutes later the boys left and it was my turn to leave too. Just before I left though my friends told me something that shocked me.
'Nat about that dare we asked Al to do.' Ecaria began.
'Yeah. Its okay. What's done is done.'
'No its not that. Its just that..' Ecaria looked at Orla who looked as if she got a five thousand rupee gift card for 'Odel', her favourite clothing store.
'What is it?'
'The dare we asked Alvin to do was to kiss the most beautiful girl at the bakery.'

~Fate, Love & Nescafè~

Hello guys!!!
How is this chappie?? I had fun writing this before and I had fun rewriting this for wattpad again!! Lol what Alvin did =D
Comment. Vote. Share. If you liked it.
Take care muffins.
=)
Sammy.

P.s. my blog for sneak peeks. Just in case.

Edited : 22.06.16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 10
"WHY DO YOU CARE?" 'Because I love you..'
193K 7.1K 22
"𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽?" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ⚠︎
5.1K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...