Escape to Reality (Gojo Sator...

By LadyKim217

"Alright, can I have my hand back?" he asks nonchalantly with an ironic tone in his voice. "It's warm..." I m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Shopping day
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 19

210 6 0
By LadyKim217

The first two weeks of October go by really fast.

My anticipation for the start of the Shibuya incident doesn't leave me restless, just alert.

Since I moved in with Satoru, I've been able to sleep wonderfully. Satoru was the best thing that happened to me when I was in the real world, and he's the best thing that has happened to me since I arrived in the Jujutsu Kaisen universe.

My routine has stayed the same, except now I wake up early to go with Satoru to Jujutsu Technical School. However, because it's Satoru Gojo we're talking about, we always end up arriving a few minutes late.

I don't want to jinx it, but it seems like this time we do have a chance against the group of curses and Kenjaku. I have a good feeling about the events that are about to unfold soon.

I've talked to Satoru and explained to him about the curtains that will be hanging and other "malicious" sorcerers, as Satoru likes to call them, who will be up to no good. I emphasized that Nanami should always have company under any circumstances, and the best option is Atsuya Kusakabe along with Ino Takuma.

Regarding Nobara, it's not only best for her to have company, but also to be able to escape from the fight with Mahito... otherwise, history will repeat itself, just like the original plot, and, well, after the story modified everything to add me... I suppose that means there will be changes in the future.

Going back to my life with Satoru, there have been days when I've been left alone because he's gone on a trip, and yet I've still been able to sleep well. So, it was just as Satoru had thought: being under the same roof with the presence of Sukuna as his vessel was draining me.

Fortunately, my performance has remained stable due to good rest, and I've been able to successfully complete missions with the guys.

"Takana?"

"Oh?" I stop watering the plants. "Toge, sorry, I think I was about to drown the little plants..."

"Mentaiko~"

"It's okay, thanks," I smile gratefully for his encouragement. I hand him my spray and stand up. "I think I got lost in my thoughts..."

After finishing my chores and training with the first-year guys, I decided to join Toge and help him take care of his garden.

"I think I'm going to prepare to go home," I announce.

Satoru has been out for a couple of days, so I'll have to go home by subway.

Since I left the technical school, I've felt eyes on me, and not the typical furtive glances that happen on the street with strangers.

Someone has been following me, and I confirm it when I get off the subway; the station is crowded, yet I can still feel a heavy gaze drilling into my back.

What's going on? I turn around, and there are just countless pedestrians trying to climb the stairs, just like I am.

Hmmm...

I take out my phone and search through the contacts until I find the one I was looking for:

Satoru♡

I call, but it goes to voicemail... ummm. Oh, I have a message on Line, it's from Satoru. He sent it half an hour ago!

Satoru♡

-Princess, I'm entering a meeting right now. It'll be the most boring hour of my life.

-I can't wait to see you. ♡♡♡

Aww~ how sweet.

Y/n

-See you soon.

-I'm on my way home, I should be there in a couple of minutes... it's weird... I feel like I'm being followed.

I'm not at ease, so I decide to call Shoko, but she doesn't answer either. I quickly leave a message on her voicemail. I'm walking the streets of Tokyo, I know I'm in Roppongi, I just need to walk a few more blocks to get to the building where I'm living with Satoru.

Aww~~ I still can't believe it~ I'm living with the most wonderful man in the world.

I've had the most fun and fulfilling days of my life, not even back home in ______(your country) did I feel like this; and although my life has been in danger more than once in this world: I've never been happier before.

I feel in love after three years of resigning myself to finding love and it turns out to be the love of my life, Satoru Gojo, that man has everything, absolutely everything, amidst his imperfections and internal weaknesses. And the best part is, I'm reciprocated! When I think that he loves me as much as I love him, I have to shake myself to come back down to earth.

I stop at a crossing, there are several people waiting for the light to change from red to green. I feel footsteps stop right behind me even amidst the noise of passing cars.

A shiver runs down my entire back.

I sigh and turn slowly. Geto Suguru looks intimidating with Choso and Mahito on each side. He smiles cynically and Mahito licks his lips with a twisted smile. Choso drills holes in my face with his weary but heavy gaze.

"Y/n, isn't it?" Geto Suguru, Kenjaku takes the lead. I don't respond.

This isn't like with Sukuna, I'm not afraid anymore, but still: what bad luck, I can't even admire Choso with these two ruining the fangirl mood.

"Mmm~ how strange," Mahito comments with feigned surprise, "you weren't so quiet when you attacked me in that warehouse."

"What do you want?" I respond with a furrowed brow.

"It's best if you come with us willingly," Kenjaku responds and extends his hand to me, Mahito bursts into a short maniacal laughter.

"Pfft yes~~ if you don't want to die here and now~~" he threatens.

I sigh.

"Mahito, it's not time for games~," Kenjaku says, "So?" his hand moves a little closer to me.

"We just want to chat with the young sorceress who captured Gojo Satoru's heart."

Yeah, right, and I was born yesterday.

I reluctantly take his hand and immediately they escort me to an alley where Kenjaku uses Suguru Geto's cursed technique and takes us elsewhere on a large flying curse.

I am very aware that I have been kidnapped, and when we arrive at the underground area of a temple in ruins on the outskirts of the city, I confirm it.

Well, this is something I didn't expect. Still, I shouldn't be surprised, the story has changed rapidly, so this gives me the slight assurance that everything I've told Satoru, as well as the plan we've devised, will work.

At least that's what I want to believe.

They reluctantly escort me to a dimly lit area, Choso releases my arm and I stumble a couple of times. When I look around, I recognize it: the furniture and a small table.

This is where they were playing that time, when Choso's brothers were killed by Yuji and Nobara.

"Take a seat," Kenjaku speaks, hmp, as much as it sounds like Suguru Geto's soft and sweet voice, it's just unpleasant.

I reluctantly comply, Choso takes a seat in front of me, Mahito on my right side ugh, Kenjaku is on my left in another armchair.

"Well, Y/n," he begins and my mind doesn't hesitate to wander, how the hell do they know my name? Oh, Nanami. Right, he called me by my name and there was Mahito.

Well... Nanami would have to admit: ma fault gang.

Pfft I can't imagine Nanami saying that, now Y/n you can't wander in the middle of this situation.

"It's really interesting," Kenjaku comments with a malevolent smile, "A sorceress who came out of nowhere, who apparently is one step ahead and~ who is Gojo Satoru's lover..."

"I wonder how the famous Gojo Satoru will react when he finds out we have his little girlfriend," Mahito laughs under his breath with that eerie expression on his face. Choso laughs on the side, limiting himself to observe.

Hmp, I laugh under my breath and shake my head.

"Oh? Do you find it funny?"

"It's very funny now that I think about it," I reply, "To see you here together when you," I point to Mahito, "will be absorbed by him," my head tilts towards Geto casually, the dark-haired man squints.

"Geto," Mahito's face loses that smile, "what is this human talking about?"

Ha!

"It's very funny," I laugh under my breath. "Bet you didn't suspect that, huh, Mahito?"

The eyes of the accused shine with malice, but before he can say anything:

"She's lying," Kenjaku states, resuming his posture, a half-smile adorns his lips. "So? Is that what your technique is about? Do you see the future or its probabilities?"

I shrug.

"I don't know, I might not know anything at all and be playing with you right now."

"Geto, if she's not going to be useful, I'll kill her right now," Mahito speaks.

"Yes, it doesn't sound bad," I retort challengingly to the gray-haired one. The truth doesn't matter, I'm not afraid to die, not now when Satoru knows everything and I'm sure everything will change.

"Wait Mahito~~ she definitely knows something," Kenjaku laughs feigning nonchalance, oh, it seems he thinks I can be useful just because of my little slip. "Tell us, how did you know that Mahito would be in that warehouse on that precise day?"

I stay silent.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Mahito clicks his tongue in annoyance. I shrug.

"You can't force me."

"Oh, yes we can," Kenjaku smiles twistedly.

At that moment, Jogo and Hanami approach, I swallow, well, I want to erase this image from my brain, how unpleasant it is to the sight. I never liked Jogo, although I saw a Jogo cosplay that was to die for and- darn, I can't keep rambling... I'm nervous.

What? Are they going to torture me to death? Well, that's not cool.

"Jogo~ Hanami~ you're just in time," Kenjaku greets, "do you want to do the honors with our guest?"

Before the curses can respond, Choso raises his hand a little.

"Don't worry," he comments, joining his hands while pointing at me, "I'll take care of it."

Damn...

And I don't have time to think about anything else, all I feel is pain and a burning sensation so strong that I think I could faint at any moment. Choso has shot his penetrating blood into my shoulder.

My screams echo throughout the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 704 26
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, I write imagines about the J GANG and Ashtray OR ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, you read imagi...
2.6K 79 8
No need to read this it'll be in the first chapter [This is set during the second year of UA] Hitoshi Shinsou, As a kid, hitoshi often got ignored as...
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3K 57 5
The healthcare field is full of technical terminology, including a number of medical abbreviations that are used to complete patient charts, write pr...