Chapter 7

Oh my goodness!

Nanami Kento is everything that's right, indeed!

I think I can't take my eyes off the tall, muscular blond, with a serious expression and his green glasses lowered slightly as he curiously tilts his head to look at me.

"So you're Y/n, right? Gojo has told me about you" I nod "It's a pleasure, I'm Kento Nanami."

I know.

"The pleasure is mine" I nod with a smile and my eyes rise to Satoru who gives my shoulder a squeeze before moving away to talk to Utahime.

>> "Oh" I realize and get nervous again "I didn't think Satoru would talk to you about me."

So Nanami is part of his support plan. Well, it doesn't sound bad, in fact, Nanami wasn't originally supposed to be at the event... umm, I hope it goes well.

I see Gojo taking the opportunity to talk to Utahime in the room since Yaga and Gakuganji are nowhere nearby.

>> "Nanami..." I call him and the blond directs his attention to me again, I bite my lip with guilt "I think I'm the reason you're here today... working overtime."

The man seems interested in what I'm saying, his eyebrows raise ever so slightly.

"This time, it's fine" he responds with his deep voice.

I nod and for a moment, I can't stop looking at him, can I save Nanami too? Nobara? Him... my gaze returns to the albino who is sitting with his back to me, while talking to Utahime. The woman throws the tea cup at him and the liquid spills everywhere, repelled by the Infinity.

I hear the click-clack of heels, I turn to see Mei Mei arriving. Great, I'm with great characters from the series and I can't feel happy. This is: the curse of knowing what's going to happen.

What a nuisance, I came to this world with spoilers up to what hasn't even happened in the anime yet. Hang in there, Mappa, I'm counting on you for this 2025... if I survive that long.

"But what do we have here? Delightful to my eyes, Nanami, I didn't expect to see you at the event."

The woman greets flirtatiously. The addressed clears his throat.

"I cleared some space in my busy schedule to see our students" the silver-haired one laughs, seeming very confident that Kyoto will win.

"Hello, I'm Y/n" I greet with a bow.

"I didn't know a new sorceress had arrived in Tokyo..." she observes, glancing at me sideways through the fluffy woven ponytail that crosses her face.

Mei Mei is pretty, please, she's gorgeous, elegant, talented, and rich. Basically what we all want to be, why did Gege give her such a shady personality?

"Actually..." I was about to say more but Nanami interrupts me.

"The event is about to start."

Mei Mei walks past me, her expression serious as if suspecting something, I don't blame her, everything about me is concerning as suspicious as it is strange.

I'm not going to complain, I've made it to the exchange event alive, I can do it! Take that, Gege!

I enter followed by Nanami and sit next to him in the last row, I'm on the opposite end to Gakuganji and I remain silent. It's too strange for me, practically a civilian, someone without any kind of power, to even be inside these facilities. I understand why Nanami interrupted me.

However, I regret remembering how I talked too much with Utahime... I hope my response doesn't lead her to conclude that I have no powers... well, Utahime is trustworthy and Mei Mei too, I guess in the end it's not a big deal.

The event begins and I realize that amidst all these musings, the other instructions have already been given and I haven't paid attention.

Anyway, I know. Lol. I really had so little social life in my reality... so much so that I immersed myself in this world and didn't miss a detail, uhuhu~~ I don't know if I should feel sorry for myself or be proud.

The Tokyo boys embark on their new plan with Yuji, I suppose Aoi and the pink-haired boy are fighting, it's almost impossible to see on the monitors... and I know it's part of Gakuganji's trick. Maki also faces off against Miwa, Panda against Mechamaru, Megumi against Noritoshi... just like in the plot.

Satoru mentions why the monitor isn't focusing on Yuji and Mei Mei, who offers the view with her crows, alludes to money, earning a mocking laugh from the albino.

Some seals disappear in red, also in blue, and the boys' fight continues. Satoru, Mei Mei, Utahime, and Yaga exchange more words from time to time, Nanami remains silent next to me until after a while he excuses himself, gets up, and leaves.

Is that what it's about? Gojo never lays out a plan, his thing is 'daijoubu' and bam, problem solved, that's why he literally told me not to worry.

Maybe that's what it's about, Nanami is going to enter the playing field and try to locate Hanami and exorcise her.

I would have liked to see that. Although the way Satoru dealt with Hanami was... very sexy. Come on, Y/n, now's not the time for this - to remember the English dub of the scene "I heard this is your weak spot... gotcha."

I stand up immediately, my intrusive thoughts were faster and just got the best of me.

I have to go out for some fresh air and maybe a little of water... holy water.

As soon as I leave, I hear the flame extinguishing all the seals, Satoru breaks the brief silence with his confident tone of voice, Utahime instantly clicks her tongue annoyed while I hurry to the kitchen after closing the door.

They're here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author notes:

I'm sorry I had to add that dialogue when Satoru was fighting Hanami🤭