Chapter 26

Four months have passed since I returned, and everything is in turmoil within the world of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Well, here we go again.

Satoru is free from the seal, Nanami and Nobara are alive, but at what cost? Yuki and Yaga died.

I feel so frustrated and powerless... I can't do anything. Not even my moments of meditation have helped me return, although I've felt something strange at the tips of my fingers, but not the tingling I had when I was in Tokyo in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Sukuna managed to take over Megumi's body, and after the brief fight with Yuji, Nobara, and Maki, the angel uses his "Jacob's Ladder" technique to exorcise Sukuna from Megumi unsuccessfully.

Hana loses an arm, and as she falls, Satoru catches her in midair and charges at Sukuna. Nanami throws his blunt short sword at Sukuna and manages to injure him, but they are interrupted by Uraume, who throws a huge glacier between them, allowing them to escape.

Sukuna manages to complete "the bath" and after finishing off Yorozu, he fully submerges Megumi's soul.

The week after all these events, I spent it like a robot, unable to avoid feeling guilty for not saying anything earlier... it's the weekend again, and I know it's time for another chapter.

It breaks my heart that everything repeated exactly like the original plot, all because I didn't have time to warn Satoru... in fact, Nanami mentions it to the albino, and Satoru mentions me, claiming that if I had had a little more time, many things could have been avoided.

However, I'm sure that what follows now is the use of the angel's technique on the backdoor...

And if it's as Tengen said back then, if it works, then I'll be back.

A call interrupts my musings as I enter the elevator of my building.

"Hi Tara," Tara's voice on the other end is very loud and speaking very fast. "Wait, I can't hear you well."

"John and I are going on vacation!" Wow! I met John weeks ago, and as I thought, he's a good man.

"Great, Tara!" I laugh with her.

"Y/n! You have to come! Help me choose my outfits!" she announces.

I can't...

"Oh~ I can't go," I respond calmly and think quickly, "I'm getting ready to go to Japan."

"What?!" she exclaims, alarmed, "And you're telling me now?! Y/n! If it wasn't for my call, you wouldn't have told me!"

"I'm sorry~~" I respond somewhat sheepishly as I enter my apartment. "Enjoy yourself, Tara~"

"Love you, girl" I say goodbye. "Have a good time~~"

"Y/n~~ why do you sound like you won't see me again?" she says, her voice breaking, and she falls silent for a while. I can't help but feel moved too. Despite everything, Tara has been my partner in crime for so many years since college... and I'm really saying goodbye.

If I ever come back to Satoru... I'm going to do everything I can to stay with him.

"Go on, be happy with your mysterious Japanese guy," she confirms, and I laugh, "love you, Y/n~ you're my best friend."

"I hope you come back with him, huh! I have to meet him," she says, and at that moment, I start to feel something strange in my body.

I quickly say goodbye and don't have time to stop and think about what's happening. In the blink of an eye, my surroundings change.