Chapter 2

"If we go there, we could also watch a movie."

"I already told you no! What's the point of a movie about a larva"

"It's a worm! Come on! It's the fourth installment! What do you think, Fushiguro?"

"I already have plans for tomorrow."

As I walk through the hallways and approach the students' common room, I overhear the conversation the kids are having: Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi. My kids!

What should I say? Um 1) I'm an old friend of Gojo's, 2) I need to talk to Yaga hmm... oh! 3) I need a room here. I can't afford to live far away from them... how else can I guarantee my survival?

Oh, darn... it's true that Hanami is going to infiltrate during the sister schools event, but, bah, I'm not going to worry about that now. I guess I can talk to Satoru about it. Oh, what a shame! Should I ask him to lend me some money? I can stay in a hotel, do they have AirBnB in this universe? Well, I guess once I return to reality, it won't matter whether I owe Satoru Gojo or not... he's already rich! He probably doesn't even care!

Amidst my musings, I find myself in front of the half-open sliding door, the kids notice my presence and fall silent, watching me.

It's already night, the sun has set long ago, giving way to the moon.

"Hi guys, it's nice to see you, I'm Y/n," I greet with a friendly smile as I enter. Yuji nods at my words with a tender smile while closing his eyes (that kid is so sweet, we need to take care of him at any cost), Nobara nods slowly but doesn't smile, Megumi just analyzes me with his gaze.

They're sitting on the floor, their forearms comfortably resting on the table as they talk. My eyes wander around the small room, and I don't see the second years.

>> "Uh... Where are the second years?"

"They left for their rooms a while ago," the pink-haired one explains.

Why do I feel the atmosphere so tense? I approach them slowly, Come on! They're teenagers! We're in our twenties Y/n, you can't let yourself be intimidated like this!

"Okay, would you mind if I sit with you for a moment?"

"Go ahead," Nobara responds. And I join them at the table.

"Where's Gojo-sensei?" Megumi asks.

"Your Sensei had to leave very quickly because he was called by the higher-ups," I explain, shrugging, "He teleported immediately to wherever they sent him."

I can't help but analyze their features as quickly as I can, they're just as Gege designed them, Nobara is a very pretty girl, her short dyed hair goes well with her honey eyes... her eyes... oh, my heart... it stings with sadness, Y/n focus. Megumi has a stoic and serious expression etched on his face, his complexion is the fairest and palest of the three, his eyes are navy blue, intimidating; and Yuji, with his tan complexion, a smile adorning his face and his pink hair on the sides. I notice the small grooves under his eyes, Sukuna's eyes...

"And you, who are you?" Nobara interrupts my thoughts, "Are you a sorcerer too?"

"I... am not," I exhale nervously, my points one, two, and three vanish from my head as soon as Nobara asks me, and I remind myself that I need to calm down, I can't go shouting to the four winds that I'm not from this world... not when Kenjaku in Geto Suguru's body is lurking, plotting a disaster. I simply shake my head.

>> "No, no" I shake my head again "I'm just an old acquaintance of Satoru's, I came to visit to talk to him," I address all of them calmly, "Now that he's gone, he asked me to speak with Masamichi Yaga."