Chapter 14

I arrive at the training room and find several things, there are a couple of cans, a couple of glass bottles, and also a teddy bear, I suppose it's Yaga's toy.

"Ohayô~~" Satoru greets me.

"Good morning, Satoru," I reply with a half-smile, leaving the sword in its case against the wall.

I left breakfast ready for the guys before coming here very early. Encountering this... is unexpected.

I didn't think I would end up watching movies, of course not. But, well... Satoru is another story. Besides, after the kisses we shared yesterday outdoors under the night sky and dinner, he accompanied me to my room and wished me good night with a kiss on my forehead.

So, in a short and discreet sigh, I try to push away my nerves and calm my heart. It's not time to act like a fangirl, I need to take training seriously.

"What's all this?" I ask genuinely confused and interested at the same time.

Satoru moves his hands around the things enthusiastically with a big smile.

"Test subjects for your training!" he exclaims, and I have to bite my lips to not laugh at his enthusiasm.

"Okay," I let out a small laugh, infected by his high spirits at this time of the morning. "What do I have to do?"

"Yes, Y/n," he says approaching me with a smile. "I want you to focus on your technique."

"You're going to use your technique with these objects," he points at them. "I want you to start with the cans, focus and instead of visualizing them as cans, visualize them as something else... whatever you want."

He instructs me. I nod to his words a little uneasy.

Alright... I sigh and close my eyes trying to concentrate. The tingling in my fingers appears, and instantly I start to feel something more in my mind.

Even with my eyes closed, I can visualize the pair of cans... I can understand their composition, weight, size...

This is fantastic!

I don't allow myself to get distracted and follow Satoru's instructions. I open my eyes and see the cans, can I make them into something else?

Hmm... like, books? I extend my hand and move it slowly around the cans in front of me. In a blink, I have two hardcover books in front of me.

One on top of the other.

"Oh!" I exclaim.

I cover my lips with both hands and look at the albino surprised and a little scared. Satoru laughs and a self-satisfied smile remains on his face. He seems proud that it worked.

He proceeds to ask me to change the glass bottles, one into plastic and the other into a banana milk juice box. I nod and obey his request.

It's curious how everything around me changes, I can feel and see everything with great sensitivity, and besides that, I can see in detail the formation of everything around me.

In an instant, one bottle is plastic and the other shrinks to become a banana milk juice box. Satoru grabs it, opens it, and tries it.

"Hmm," he sighs after tasting it. "Perfect."

"Now the teddy bear," he warns, "be very careful, that's Panda's."

He stole Panda's plushie! Well, it's not surprising, I know how Satoru is, he even stole Yuji's slippers when he left his room.

Pfft.

"What should I do?" I ask with a smile.

"I want you to return the plushie to Panda's room," he requests. "It shouldn't be too difficult."