Chapter 11

Sorry I don't post notes this early but... I'm thinking about Wattpad's new policies and idk if some day I'll woke up and see this fic deleted🧍🏻‍♀️

Well, let's get started!

.

.

.

.

Today I woke up in my room, after sleeping dreamlessly, I must admit I managed to rest a bit.

As soon as I sat up in bed, the events of the previous night crossed my mind, and I couldn't help but feel nervous and unsettled.

I think I fell asleep in Satoru's arms... and I admitted he was my favorite. But that's not the worst part!

I can swear he asked me if I liked him! And I said yes!

Great, Y/n, just great.

After the mental breakdown, I got up ready for this new day, today's baseball game!

So, I'm early preparing breakfast: some tamagoyaki, with rice, miso soup, and salmon. I'm about to finish when the guys come into the common room.

"Konbu~!" Toge greets.

"Ohayô~"Nobara, Yuji, and Panda greet almost simultaneously, the latter lazily yawning before sprawling under the table.

"Good morning, Y/n-san" that's Megumi.

"Y/n-san" Maki nods slightly. Ugh, I have a pending conversation with her.

"Good morning, guys! Right on time" I greet with a smile.

Toge helps me with the dishes, and we quickly set the table. I try to sit next to Nobara and Toge; Yuji seems a bit shy because of yesterday's events, poor thing.

However, it's best to let it be for now.

Megumi has an impassive expression next to his aunt Maki, we all give thanks for the food and don't waste much time to start eating.

"It's delicious" Panda mentions, taking big bites that Toge offers him.

"Shake! Shake!"Toge responds enthusiastically.

"Agreed" I nod. Nobara starts complaining after receiving a notification on her phone. It seems there will be discounts at one of her favorite stores, but she won't be able to go because of the exchange event. Megumi rolls his eyes, and I bite my lips to suppress a smile while clearing the table.

Maki approaches me as I clean the dishes.

"Y/n-san, I heard you took my glasses. And I could confirm they weren't in my things."

I sigh.

"Yes, it's true" I say with a slight bow, then I search for her glasses that I have in the pocket of my skirt and hand them to her. "I'm sorry. It was an urgent moment, I can't see curses and-" she interrupts me by raising a hand, having a half-smile.

"I know! I understand" she nods, it's the first time I've seen her so enthusiastic talking to me...

"You can keep them" she assures me. I don't hide my surprise "the idiot joined us during dinner, said you would be training with us soon."

Before leaving, she pats my shoulder.
"I can't wait to have a match with you! See you, Y/n-san!"

Oh boy... Maki Zenin is going to beat the hell out of me~

...

All the boys from both Tokyo and Kyoto are gathered in a large hall, Satoru takes the lead and talks to the boys.