new Cipher Oneshots

By FreeSchildtoete

I'm back with another book of oneshots about our favorite demon family! family constellation changes in some... More

a/n
the bully
annoy someone else (powderblue)
the healer 1 (Willolotl)
damn (MaWill/MaBill)
cash, death or... 1(WillFord)
cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)
the healer 2
I want my brothers
saved by the sound of a violin
he can't find out (WillDip)
I never fell this hard before.
you stole my everything 1
William Gleefull (Ciphercest)
bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)
underage (WillFord, fem!Will, grooming?)
the queer cousin (Ciphercest)
stay away (powderblue)
in love with the babysitter 1
I (don't) care.
I couldn't let this happen to you.
don't mess with my girl
you stole my everything 2
a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!
the funniest little kids (humanAU)
kidnapping
you may kiss the bride
BillxTad=SMUT?!
ChillDip bc I can
uncle Ford (human AU)
my lady (revMaWill) 1
my lady 2
the white rabbit
the kings bride (Willolotl, WillDip)
Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)
Killian (purple Ciphercest)

gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)

33 1 2
By FreeSchildtoete

Tw: bullying, sa/rape, throwing up, violence

PoV Will
"Hey.", he spoke dryly.

"Hey...", I swallowed thickly. Ever since Mason got drunk at a party and confessed his love to me, it was weird talking to him.

The few times we had sex probably don't help either. He sat down next to me, the only seat that wasn't taken.

I sighed deeply.

"What are you doing on Saturday?", I asked.

"The usual.", he answered, referring to another party.

"Should I be there?", I asked. He blushed lightly.

"Maybe not this time. It's at Robbies and you know how much he loves bullying you.", he answered.

I shot him a soft smile. He just stared.

"Hello class, I am your substitute teacher today.", a man suddenly spoke up as he entered the room.

The man was big and old, with mean eyes.

"First we're gonna switch your seats. Boys shouldn't sit next to girls.", he said. Some students started complaining, but it was of no use. The boys and girls were separated.

Suddenly the teacher walked up to us and glared at me.

"And what about you, young lady? You think you're better than everyone?", he growled at me.

Giggles from everywhere.

"What's so funny?", the teacher huffed.

"That's a boy, sir.", someone laughed.

"Is this a joke?", the teacher asked.

"No Sir. Will is, infact, a boy.", Mason replied.

I blushed.

Suddenly the teacher grabbed one of my braids and pulled.

I immediately cried out in pain.

The teacher let go and turned around.

"The world is full of fa**ots", he huffed.

"You know, when I went to school, boys weren't allowed to have long hair, let alone dye it such ridiculous colors. We were no gay men.", he then went on.

I blushed.

"How do you even call yourself a man, hm?", he asked.

I blinked helplessly.

For the entire lesson he kept on insulting me, gay men and the modern youth in general.

I just let him. There was no point in arguing.

After the lesson was over, I fled to the bathroom.

Just as I was washing my hands, some guys from my class walked in. Oh God, please let them just want to use the toilet!

"Hey f*g!", one of them called out. I turned around quickly. They had me surrounded. One of them stepped forward. I moved back into the sink.

"Hey, uhm, I need to go.", I tried to push past him. Suddenly he grabbed me and pushed my me to the floor.
Then he pressed his crotch against my face.

"You're not going anywhere, until you've shown us your only talent!", he laughed, grabbing my head to push me against his jeans a bit harder.

"Yeah, sucking dick!", one of the others laughed.

"Wouldn't that make you gay?", I blurted out. Not a good idea.

He smashed my head against the sink, then laughed: "you look like a girl, that's not gay!"

Suddenly two guys came forward and grabbed me, while their leader let down his pants and underwear.

Then my face was pressed against his dick.

I was really scared and disgusted.

"You better do what we say, or it will hurt fucking badly.", the half naked boy sat.

Someone pulled my head back and forced my mouth open. Before I knew it, I was giving head.

I was way to terrified to fight back.

Suddenly the boy grabbed my head and forced me to deep throat him.

"Don't have a gagging reflex at all, do you, you little cock whore?", he laughed.

Suddenly the door opened.

Someone walked into the bathroom. I locked eyes with Mason. Thank god, he'll help me!

But he didn't. He left again.

Eventually the boy released into my mouth and made me swallow it.

Then they left laughing, after he put his pants back on.

I ran to the toilet and threw up so hard, it cans out of my nose too. Then I stayed there, crying my eyes out.

And Mason didn't even care.

~~~
After a few days I found out the boys had taken a video of the incident where only I was visible. It was all over some porn sites.

I didn't go anywhere anymore.

One evening, someone rang our doorbell while I was home alone.

I opened the door carefully. It was Mason.

I closed it again, but he just kept ringing the bell.

"What do you want?!", I asked angrily after opening again.

"I need to apologize to you.", he answered.

"Yeah. And?", I huffed.

"William, can I come in? Please?", he asked softly.

"Only because it's raining.", I gave in, letting him in.

We went to the kitchen, where I sat down on the table. Sudden Mason was in between my legs, red as a tomato, his hands on my waist.

I held my breath.

"I am so terribly sorry. I will never forgive myself for not helping you.", he said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Oh.", I said.

"You are the most wonderful person ever. You didn't deserve that.", he went on.

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Soon we were making out. I took him to my room, leaving his shirt in the kitchen, while he showered me in compliments.

~~~
The next morning I made coffee. Mason leaned against our counter, flustered.

"So, uhm, what's it like? Being the most adorable person ever.", he smiled.

"What cup size do you prefer?", I asked.

"Oh, I'm not into boobs.", he said, very much distant.

"I figured. But I ment actual cups. I'm guessing you want a blue one?", I chuckled. He blushed and nodded.

Suddenly the key turned in the door. Before we could react, or collect Masons shirt off the floor, my brother stood in the kitchen. Chill looked amused.

"Can I get a coffee too?", he asked with a low chuckle.

I poured him a cup the way he liked at. He made some awful noises while drinking.

"Soo...that your shirt?", he grinned, pointing at the floor. Mason immediately grabbed it and put it on, while Chill laughed his ass off.

"I'm guessing you had a little sleep over. Was it fuuuuun?", he asked, still laughing.

I huffed.

"I should be going.", Mason sighed.

"Can't you stay a little longer?", I asked, a bit disappointed.

Mason looked at his phone.

"The longer I stay, the angrier my gruncle will get. I left in a hurry yesterday and didn't tell him where I was going. ", he chuckled nervously.

Soon he had left.

"Did you use protection? You know that's important. ", Chill suddenly asked. I blushed furiously.

"Yes, we did...", I replied.

Chill was still grinning.

"So, he's bi?", he asked.

I shook my head.

"He's really really gay. He's just flirting with women for show.", I shrugged.

"Interesting. Well, good catch, I guess.", Chill then said, before leaving, to take his luggage to his room.

~~~
"It's alright, Will. Mabel is the only one who's home.", he said reassuringly.

Then we entered the huge mansion. Sometimes I forget how rich the Gleefulls were...

"Look what the cat dragged in.", his sister laughed when we walked past her.

I hid behind Mason.

"You now hanging with f*gs?", she asked.

"You shouldn't use that word.", Mason replied.

I looked at the popular girl.

"The color of your top goes great with that skirt, you must have a great eye for color.", I suddenly blurted out.

She smiled softly. Mason pulled me to his room.

~
He was just showing me funny videos on Instagram, his head in my lap. He practically purred when I started running my fingers through his hair lovingly. I guess we were a thing now.

Suddenly the door burst open.

Stanford Gleefull stood in the doorframe, looking really angry.

Mason jumped up. I still had his phone in my hand.

"Mason Gleefull! What are you doing with this-",the man started, but Mason cut him off with: "I swear, if you say f*ggot, I'm gonna loose it."

Suddenly Stanford slapped him. I acted more quick then logical. I started a livestream.

"You are a Gleefull, for FUCKS SAKE! We don't even go near this filth!", the man yelled.

"Well, guess what! We aint living in the 19th century anymore! I can hang out with whoever I want!", Mason shot back.

"Hang out? You mean make out! I will ask you this once and you will answer truthfully: ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO THAT F&GGOT?!"

"YES! And I'm also gay! I'm so gay, I could never sleep with a woman! Live with it, old man!", Mason huffed. Stanford hit him straight across the face. Everyone in the stream saw it.

"You ungratefull little brat, I will set you straight.", Stanford threatened, grabbing Mason by the collar.

"Sir, I feel it is important to inform you, that millions of people are watching through the livestream.", I finally manged to speak up. Stanford let go immediately.

I stood up and helped Mason to his feet. Suddenly Stanford grabbed me by my hair.

"You have an hour to pack your stuff. I want you out. If you're not ready, I will break every single bone in his body.", he threatened, then dragged me out of the room.

He sat me down in a library.

"Why do you hate gay people so much?", I asked.

"Being gay is disgusting. It's not natural.", he huffed.

"You never heard of gay penguins?", I dared to ask.

"Listen hear, you little shit. You probably just cost me more money than you're pathetic family will ever have. I recommend you shut up now.", he growled. I swallowed and nodded, "now hold still.", he was holding a knife.

I screamed in fear, but he held me down as he started to cut my hair off. I started crying.

After a bit a very distressed Mason came into the room with a suitcase and a backpack. I sank into his embrace, my beautiful long hair on the ground.

Mason looked at his great uncle with hatred in his eyes.

He gave me a hoodie, so I could hide my head, then we left. We went to mine.

I was crying so hard. My hair was an important piece of my personality to me. I loved my hair.

When we came in, Mason sat me down on the couch and tried to comfort me. I immediately felt bad. He just lost his home, yet he had to comfort me?

But I felt horrible.

"Hey, what happened?!", Chill asked, running into the room.

"My uncle kicked me out. He also cut Wills hair.", Mason explained. I pulled the hood over my head tightly.

"Oh no. Let me see.", Chill asked. I shook my head.

"I'll fix it. I promise. You know my girl's a hairdresser.", Chill tried to comfort me. I sniffed.

"Mason, are you okay?", I sniffed.

"I will be.", he answered.

Meanwhile Chill called his girlfriend.

"It's really bad, isn't it?", I forced a smile.

"Nothing that can't be fixed.", he sighed.

After I showed her the damage, my brothers girlfriend cleaned her calender for the day and took care of my hair.

I cried a lot. I didn't look like myself anymore. Mason was going to stay with us for a bit.

The livestream caused quite some trouble for Stanford and in the end, he and Mason made a deal, so my boyfriend wouldn't press charges.

Mason got an insane amount of money and a house out of it.

~~~
When I went to school, everyone was staring. Was it because of my hair?

"Cockwhore!", someone suddenly called after me.

He was cheered on by the others.

Then it hit me. The video!

The day went horrible. Suddenly I was called into the principals office. When I came into the office, my bullies were there too.

"William. Sit down.", the principal sighed.

I did.

"You know why we're here. The porn strip.", she sighed. I swallowed thickly.

"It wasn't us, we're not gay.", their leader huffed.

I gripped onto my jeans.

"William?", the principal turned to me.

"Please don't make me say anything.", I said through gritted teeth.

"William, please. I can tell from that video, you did not enjoy the...action. who are you trying to protect?", she asked.

"Myself, really. I don't want them to hurt me even more.", I sighed.

"Alright, then you're getting
3 weeks detention for sexual activities on school grounds.", she huffed. I nodded.

This wasn't fair, but it was better than getting beat up.

When Mason found out, he was furious.

I just leaned against him and sniffed.

"This isn't right.", he huffed.

"It wasn't your fault, she knew it wasn't! Why did she punish you for getting assaulted?!", he continued.

"She punished me for not having the guts to speak up. It's okay.", I sighed.

Mason just starred into nothing. Oh god, was he planning something?

The next day I found myself at the principals office with the guys again. This time my boyfriend was there.

"So, Mason, what did you see in that bathroom?", the principal asked.

"I saw those two holding William down. One of them was holding his head back, while that one forced Will to deep throat, it was disgusting. I know, I should've helped right away and I'm really sorry. I saw the phone but didn't realize they were filming it.", he here explained.

"Is this true William?", the principal asked.

I nodded, my lips pressed together.

"Alright, William, you don't have detention anymore. And you.", she turned to the bullies.

"You're suspended for a month. It's not okay to force someone into sexual activities, let alone film it, upload it, share it and then bully him into not saying anything. Now, if William gets hurt on school grounds and I find out you had something to do with it, you'll me suspended for another month. ", the principal decided.

The principal asked me to stay behind as the others left angrily. I was just glad they wouldn't touch Mason, because even though he was out of the closet, he was still very famous and an influencer.

"William, I can tell you're scared. This wasn't the first time you got bullied, was it? And probably not the last time either.", she said softly.

I nodded.

"I'm really sorry. I'm trying to enforce more and better rules to prevent bullying and help the victims, but that won't work if none of you speak up. I know your old principal tolerated and almost encouraged bullying, is that why you think you can't trust me?", she continued.

"It's not like I don't trust you. I'm just really scared, because up to now, noone had my back. Ever since my twin and I go to different schools, I've just been alone in this. I don't stand a chance against any of my schoolmates.", I explained carefully.

"What do you mean?" , the principal asked.

"If they push me, I'll fall.", I replied, my mouth suddenly dry.

"I understand. You can go now.", she sighed.

"Have a nice day ma'am.", I said, then left the room.

Mason was waiting for me outside. I walked past him. I wasn't mad at him, I just didn't know what to say. Mason walked behind me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I know, you wanted me to keep quiet. I just didn't want you to be treated so unfair.", he sighed.

"I-it's okay, really. I just, I-", I started.

"They won't hurt you. The principal said-", I cut him off: "They won't hurt me on the school grounds. As soon as I step out of those, they'll hunt me down."

Mason looked at me sadly.

"I'll protect you.", he promised.

As soon as we left the school, I clang to the man I loved.

He kissed my hair carefully. At home, my twin greeted us.

"William! I saw the video! Who did that?!", he cried out.

"Some guys from my class. They've been suspended now.", I answered.

Bill ruffled my hair, then grimaced.

"I hope your hair grows back soon.", he then said. Mason and I went to my room, where we cuddled.

When summer came we went off to the same College. I got a scholarship to do so.

After 5 years we got married. I loved him so much. Him and our daughters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 626 12
Some one shots, songfics, xreaders and short stories for Gravity Falls. I would appreciate any constructive criticism. Happy reading! *Disclaimer: I...
99.3K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
682K 15.2K 32
A collection of Bill Cipher x Reader one-shots with your favorite dream demon Bill Cipher!~ NOT taking requests! These are completed my dudes~ Be wa...
73K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...