Blessed

Galing kay Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown ๐Ÿ’› Higit pa

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

XLIV = 44

858 33 5
Galing kay Bby-Domo

Dave's POV

"Lord lord lord why you keep bringing these dead beat ass women my way" I said as I blew the smoke out my mouth, coughing a little bit.

"Damn this shit hitting" I said before placing the blunt into between my lips again. The sound of Unpredictable by Destin Conrad ft Kiana Ledé played through out my car as I looked out onto the ocean view. Yes, a nigga is in his feelings.

"My Lover ❤️ is calling answer or decline" Siri said through my car. I looked down at my phone noticing it was now about to be 6:00.

"She finna kick my ass.... O while" I said as I declined her call. I just don't feel like talking at the moment. I sighed while I relit the blunt and sat back looking out into the water. The song Soon as I get home by BabyFace started playing.

"Ayeee this my shit.. GOOD LOVE GOOD LOVEEEEEE" I sung out loud as the song began to play. My eyes began to water and I just let them.

........... 30 minutes Later
"Deanna I need a BIGGG favor, clear Ari's schedule for the rest of the week please" I said into the phone while pulling into Krogers to get a few items that I know we need.

"Sure, but she has an interview with Crystal Renae (Fatima off of Zatima)" Deanna said and I put my AirPods in my ear before getting out my truck and I locked it. I walked into Kroger and grabbed a cart so I could start shopping.

"We'll keep that one. But as far as everything else just cancel it. I need time with her to myself" I said as I grabbed different types of cereal from off the shelf.

"Okay is it anything else you need me to do" Deanna asked me.

"Take off for the rest of week. You will still get paid..... Matter of fact take off for 2 weeks you will still get paid" I said while getting milk.

"Are you sure" she said sounding concerned.

"Yeah take off. You do a lot and I'm pretty sure you need a break. So clock out and go home" I said while looking at the chicken debating if I should get chicken breast or chicken tenders. I just grabbed both, either way it's going to get ate!

"Oh thank you so much Mr. Brewster. What can I do to repay you" Deanna said now excitedly. I chuckled a little as I continued walking around. I was getting irritated now so I started walking towards the front.

"Nothing. Just enjoy yourself. Have a good day Deanna" I said before hanging up, I didn't even give her a second to respond. I walked towards the check out lanes, seeing which ones had the smallest amount of people.

"This why I send somebody to get my groceries all these people" I whispered to myself as I stood behind this elderly couple. They were so small compared to me.

"Willy Earl put the fucking cookies down and help me put the groceries up on this long thing" the old lady said.

"Y... Y... You.... gone stop talking to me like I'm your child, Bernice" the old man had replied back but I started laughing when he started putting the groceries on the belt.

"What you laughing at young man" Mr. Willy said to me as he looked up at me.

"Nothing sir" I said trying to hold my laughter back.

"Oh baby don't worry about his old ass" the lady had said to me, while I started placing my stuff in the belt. Once I was done I looked to see that the cashier was about to scan their last item.

"Run our stuff together. Just put their stuff in the cart and let them go" I said while sending Ari a quick text.

"Oh nonsense. No"

"Baby let the man pay for our belongings. Thank you sir that was kind of you. You look familiar. What is your name" the old guy asked me.

"David Brewster but I go by Dave East" I said after I cleared my throat. I put my phone up to the card reader so I could pay for the groceries.

"Mmm Dave.... Dave East" the older lady said as we walked out of the store. WE was walking the same way, and I noticed they had parked right beside me. I popped my trunk so I could put the groceries in the back.

"Ahhh I know now... my granddaughter loves you. You that New York rapper right" the older lady said making me laugh.

"Well I am from New York and I do rap" I said before pushing the cart off to the side.

"Well do you think I could get a picture with you. So I could rub it in her face" the older lady said and I nodded my head while laughing. I took the picture since I was the tallest.

"Thank you so much" the older lady said while she was typing away on her phone.

"No problem, y'all be safe" I said while I walked to my side of the car, opening the door getting in.

"That's a nice car" I heard the old man say as I shut my door, pulling off towards the house. The song Fairy Tales by Anita Braker came on, I turned it up and continued my way back home.

........
Ari's POV

"Y'all this nigga get on my damn nerves.... Always whining and shit" Santana said and I laughed.

"Shit give him a break. Zell has changed a whole lot because you would have been in the hospital by now if you was dating the old zell" Yaya said and I agreed with her.

"Plus, you cheated on him"

"Let that gooo" Santana said.

"Nah, ain't no fucking let it go. You cheated on him of course he is going to question you any and every chance he gets" I said being truthful.

"Anddd where the fuck are you at. Whose hotel room you in" Caresha said while trying to look at what she could.

"Oh I'm with Dee... He invited me to his room. we just chillin" Santana said and I shook my head.

"That's what we talking about.... how are you gonna chill with the nigga you cheated on your man with.. but I gotta go, bye hoes" I said before exiting the video call. I laid my phone down and grabbed my sandals so I could put them on.

"Oh now he want to come home" I said underneath my breath, I sighed hearing him come into the house. I grabbed my purse and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to get the bowl of strawberries I had in the refrigerator.

"Where the kids" I heard Dave asked me, I rolled my eyes before turning his way.

"Obviously not here. I'm out" I said as I walked towards the garage. I decided to be in something simple today not too much. I grabbed the keys to my Mercedes Benz GLS

Once I got in I typed in the address to where Jayda and I was meeting at today so we can start picking out stylist for our glam shop.

"What we gonna listen to todayyy. Shuffle do me something good" I said out loud as I pressed shuffle, the song Run Away by Chris Brown ft Bryson Tiller came on as I got on the expressway.

"Girl you deserve all of the shine and I'll get behind it" I sung out while dancing in my seat a little.

........ 20 minutes later

" I'm pulling up now where you at" I said to Jayda who was running late.

"Girllll Loyal was having a morning today. I'm sorry. I'm like 4 minutes away" Jayda said back to me.

"Oh okay. Well I'll see you when you get here" I said and then she hung the phone up.

"Damn bitch" I said while laughing. My phone started ringing and it was a call from Dearra, I rolled my eyes before I answered it.

"Hello" I said trying to sound excited.

"Hi, I was wondering when will we get any information about being an ambassador for you. It's been a week and I was just wondering due to me having other celebrities reaching out to me" Dearra said and I looked at my phone to see who she was talking too.

"Well I said I'll get back with y'all soon. But do what you think is best. If you want to work with any other celebrities do that, it's fine" I said while getting a little irritated.

"So why have me do all of that work just for you to brush me off" Dearra asked me with a attitude and I just laughed silently.

"Hold on..... you wanted to be a brand ambassador for MY business. Was you was going to do whatever it took to be one. You don't gotta worry about working with me. I hope you do well in this business" I said and before she could say anything I hung the phone up. I saw Jayda pull in next to me and I got out the car locking it.

"Hey babyyyyy" Jayda said as she got out her car.

"Hey big booty" I said while placing my hand on her butt.

"You ready to close this deal" she asked me and I nodded my head and she started smiling. I looked at her as she turned to walk in the building and I noticed her hips were wider than the last time I seen her.

"Who you been fucking. Your hips spreading asf" I said while following behind her in the building.

"Girl I ain't been fucking no one. You know I'm on this"

"You a damn lie, Jayda. I know when you fucking" I said and she just laughed at me. We walked towards the back and into a room. It was 2 guys, 1 was holding a stack of papers and the other was just holding a briefcase.

"Hello, oh y'all are more gorgeous in person damn" the guy holding a briefcase said.

"John.... That is unprofessional. I'm sorry. But good morning ladies I see that this is the building y'all want." The other guy had said.

"Yes, and we will be paying with a check" I said cutting Jayda off. Jayda doesn't know what I'm doing, I have a surprise for her.

"Oh okay. Well the cost of this building is $33,500" John had said with a bit of an attitude.

"That's fine. Here" I said as I pulled my wallet out of my purse and grabbed the check that was already made out.

"Ari what are you doing. I thought we was splitting the cost" Jayda whispered to me and I just looked at her.

"I'll tell you in a minute but this should do it" I said while giving the check to John, his eyes widened.

"Yes this will do. Here are the keys. Good luck" John said while handing me the keys to the building. The guys both walked out and I turned towards Jayda who had a mean mug on her face, causing me to laugh.

"Get the mug off your face, damn. Jayda we been best friends for a looooooong time and I feel like I wouldn't be as successful that I am without you"

"Bitch I swear to god if you about to cut me off. On my soul we will both be going through them windows" Jayda said making me laugh.

"Nooo, just listen. I feel like it's time for you to have your own shop. You know be your own boss for a chance. I'll always be here you know that. But this is yours. A gift from me to you. My shop will be across the street but my shop is only a hair salon" I said as I put the keys to the building in her hands. She started crying.

"Oh bitch... I don't even know what to say...." Jayda said while whiping her face. She looked at me and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you soooo much" Jayda said and then she gave me a kiss and I smiled at her.

"You are welcome and a team will be coming tomorrow to start working on your shop. I told them everything Pink" I said to Jayda as as we walked out of the shop.

"Awww you love meeee. I promise I won't let you down. I PROMISEEEEE" Jayda said excitedly making me laugh a little.

"Let's go out tonight!! Celebrate" I said as I get in my car.

"Yesss, the boys can come as well" Jayda said and I nodded my head. I was about to go across the street to my shop just to see the progress that has been made.

"That's fine. Just be ready by 9" I said and then I closed my door, driving across the street.

"BESTIEEEEEEEE" I heard making me turn around and it was Jayda waving her hands in the air. I just laughed at her before waking into my shop.

"Damn it's shit everywhere. Imma just come back" I said before walking back out, I looked across the street and I saw Jay pulling up. I smiled before getting in my car pulling off towards home.

........ at home
"So you just not gotta say nothing to me" Dave asked me while sitting across from me on the couch. The kids are going over King's today, he wanna have a big sleep over so all the kids are going over his house.

"I just don't have nothing to say to you" I said while pressing play so I could finished my episode of love & hiphop.

"Well why ain't you tell me you had already opened a shop or in the making of opening one. I had to find out from Jay and Jayda" Dave said and I just looked at him.

"Well why ain't you answer the phone when I called you this morning" I said back and he nodded his head before speaking.

"Okay that's far that's far. I'm sorry. I should have answered the phone. I just wanted some time to myself that's all. My emotions were everywhere" Dave said.

"Nah you was with them hoes" I said glancing over at him just to see what his reaction would be.

"If you say so" he said while looking at me before getting up walking to our bedroom. I smacked my lips because that was not supposed to happen. After about 20 minutes of sitting on the couch by myself, I turned the tv off and went into the bedroom where Dave was. I went inside the restroom so I could take my clothes off before getting in the bed.

"Don't try and be my friend now" Dave said while he tried to move away from me but couldn't move too far.

"Baby stooooooop. I just wanna nap before we go out tonight" I said while laying on his chest but he moved my head.

"Ughhhhhhh" I said as I sat up back up, folding my arms. Dave laughed at me.

"Girl come on. Cry baby ass" he said and I smiled. I got under the cover and wrapped my arms around him, I felt him pull me close and I dozed off to sleep.

....... Later that night

"You look good baby" Dave said and I smiled at him through the mirror, while applying my lip gloss.

"Can you take my picture pleasee" I said and he nodded his head. I handed him my phone so he could take my pictures.

"Alright now on, it's 9:45" Dave said and we both walked out the house and down towards our garage, we decided to take our black G Wagon. The club wasn't far from our house.

"We having fun tonight or on bullshit" Dave asked me and I looked at him, he looked so good right now.

"I'll let you know, but can I get a kiss" I said and he grabbed my face and gave me a full kiss.

"We can leave" I said and he just laughed before getting out, he walked around so he could open my door, once I was out we walked in the club and walked into Jayda's section.

"ABOUT FUCKIN TIME DAAAAMN" Jayda yelled out over the loud music and I laughed.

"Catch up... matter of fact Dave, we taking her for the night" Yaya said as she pulled me away from Dave.

"Lord be with us tonight" I said before leaning my head back so Caresha could pour the liquor in my mouth.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60K 2.5K 41
All I'm saying is this book is chaotic and all over the place. I'm going to edit this book it's my first and I don't really like it so yeah Started:...
310K 9.5K 33
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽยฉ check out my other books๐Ÿ˜. ** DISCLAIMER: this is a two for one book! **
299 22 3
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿงธ welcome to new journey โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Junminjae ~ ๐Ÿ›‘ [This book is made just for entertainment purpose only.nothing on this book is real....this book do...
160K 5.5K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...