ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

39. Punjab mei aapko swagat

1.7K 314 32
By santhiyasuresh

The flight landed in Punjab and the family stepped out of the airport, teju was feeling different as the place was completely new for her.

Karan held her hands tightly and she looked at him like a lost baby, he kissed her temple " I am here baby, you don't have to worry jaanam "

She smiled and meenu was on her other side, the team went separtely as they didn't want to get snap by anyone together, Karan was with family.

The driver was already there and sitesh and smi were also waiting for them.

Sitesh kissed teju forehead " welcome to our place baby girl "

Teju " Feels different baba " she whispered and he smiled understanding her. 

Smi " In few days, you will feel home.. Let's go "

The family settled inside the car and she was looking outside the window, the place was filled with greenery on the journey to their native place. 

Karan " Rahul stop the car nearby that shop "

He saw a lassi shop which is his favorite and he wanted teju to taste them.  He asked the elders to sit inside and the younger clan jumped out, teju was dragged by Karan by her waist and she whine like a baby. 

Teju " Sunnyyy, meinu chodo, tusi kar kya raheho.. " she said like a baby and he couldn't stop himself from biting her cheeks making others hoot...

Meenu " oyee chipku couples, kahi bhi shuru hojate Ho "

Karan smirked while teju blushed and he shamelessly said " she is tempting, can't help "

Teju smacked him with her elbow and meenu laughed.  They ordered flavoured Lassis for everyone and teju moaned  with the taste touching her tongue.

Karan "come here.. " he wiped the mousatche on her face and she showed her teeth like baby. 

He came beside her and  she kept the glass finishing her drink and he patted her tummy " Hogaya mera chotu tummy ka "

She nodded cutely and he chuckled , they get back to car and drove to their home.

She opened her mouth wide seeing the magnificent house with lush green garden infront of her and blooming flowers.

Karan " chale jaan? "

Teju "  this is our house? "

Karan " yes Bby "

Teju looked at him with big eyes "how rich are we? "

Karan chuckled "Get inside jaan.."

Four butlers came out to take their bags and they all walked in, the living room was big enough as a house itself and four couch were placed in alignment as round and they all settled. 

Sitesh " Baba will give u house tour later " he kissed her temple and she nodded leaning on his shoulder.

Yash dadu " kya hua humari Pari ko "

Teju " this is so big.. I know you guys are rich but not this much.. " she bite her tongue and dadi walked to sit beside her.

Dadi " not yours, ours.. All this is ours okay merijaan.. Kundrra's are big name here and also across the nation, you will know everything in-person"

Teju eyes widen hearing the truth and she looked at Karan who blinked his eyes, they never talked about his family business , he wanted her to see by herself. Even though she knew about the ladies in the house having their own firm, she imagined everything in Lower level but this is much bigger than she thought. 

She looked back at her father and husband who are normal govt officers , y didn't they join their family business.

Karan understand her looks and before he could say, dadu interrupted him " Your doubts are right, your baba never wanted to join family business as he think it's not his and he chose his passion. Karan grown up watching him and from his childhood, he wanted to be a cop and we never stopped him, its his right to choose whatever he wants in life "

Teju smiled " You guys are really great, I wish I grown up here and would have been a better person "

Dadi nodded no " you r a great person already, your nanu must be a wrong person but he and your Nani did really raised u well , don't ever say that gudiya "

She nodded and sitesh asked Karan to take her to room, he requested everyone to take rest for sometime before the dinner.

Karan hugged her from back after they entered the room and she was gaping at their room, what surprise her was her childhood pictures which was hanging big on the wall. 

Teju " Yeh to mei hu " she said cutely and he chuckled "Yes ye toh meri mish hai "

There were many other pictures of them and his individual clicks as well, she smiled widely when he kissed her cheeks. 

Karan " go fresh up Bby "

Teju smirked and she turned to look at him, pulling him by his collar, she leaned further and he waited to see her final step. 

Teju " would you mind showing me the washroom as well hubby, you know i m new here "

Karan gulped as her lips were almost touching his " I wouldn't mind showing you many more things love "

She turned back biting the smile and pulled him with her, she obviously knows the washroom, the glass door says it all and he followed her like a puppy.

The rest you all know.. Ahemmmmm

.....................................................................

They both were standing infront of the mirror, wrapped in bathrobe and he chuckled as she was glaring at him through the mirror. 

Karan " whattt " he asked innocently and she glared further. 

Teju " What's this? " she showed the marks he gave on her neck and cleavage, his eyes wandered around and got stuck the Lower neck making her blush. 

Teju " stop staring karan " she slapped his hand which were around her waist and he laughed.

Teju ' how am I suppose to hide these"

Karan pulled her more closer " who ask you to hide these "

Teju " aur kya, Family ki samne show off karu? "she taunted and he nodded seriously making her shook her head in disbelief.

Teju " go and dress up.. Aise khade rehna hai kya?"

Karan " I don't mind.. In fact I love this "

She blushed and pushed him, signalled him to go , he whined and walked to the closet to wear something.  She applied her body lotion and picked up a night dress to wear. 

Teju " Thank God " gladly the nightdress was well enough with collars shirt to cover her marks.

Karan " You can't do this " he saw her fully wrapped in clothes and she chuckled.

Karan " babe.. Tell me this is for dinner alone and you r not sleeping like this "

Teja " I m sleeping in this and that's it.. "

She walked out and he followed imitating her step. She walked to the other side is living room and heard her maa giving instructions to butlers.

She back hugged her mother who was happy , smi held her hands and pulled her infront.

Smi " This home feels like one after your presence "

" sahi kaha bibiji " they heard a elderly man voice and teju wonders who was he. Smi smiled and nodded. 

Smi " This is Krishna uncle and he is with us from 40 years baby "

Teju immediately touched his feet and he was shocked, smi smiled and Krishna adored the little girl. 

Krishna held her and cupped her cheeks " Bilkul apni maa pe gaye "

Teju " thank you Krishna dadu, aap bhi sweet hai "

Smi introduced her to others and teju gelled with everyone easily, Karan was admiring her from a little distance.

Everyone had their dinner together and retired to their room. Karan was talking over call and she waited for him, she walked to the balcony in mean time and saw her baba sitting on the lawn, looking up.  He was writing something and she wondered what he was doing at that time. 

She signaled Karan that she is going out and he raised his eyebrow, she signalled down and he nodded.

She walked to her baba and closed his eyes from behind " Pechana kaun? "she asked like a baby.

Sitesh " my world "

She grinned and pulled her hands back, he smiled and signaled the seat beside him, she sat beside him and he immediately wrapped his hands around her shoulders.

Sitesh " y my little baby is awake?arent u tired "

She nodded no " I m not.. Karan was on call and I saw you here.. Aap yahan kya karahe ho.. I mean.. At this time.. You were writing something? "

He smiled and traced the diary " hmm.. This is a personal diary, whenever I feel my emotions can't be said, I write it here in this diary, I don't read it back but it feels good.. It's like my way of communicating with ur mother, the wide sky was her and she read my message when i write here "

She looked at her baba and didn't said anything, just snuggled closer to him.

Teja " Have you and aai fought ever ?"

He nodded " we have.. We have fought many times "

Teja looked at him " then how would you get back to normal? You will say sorry or she does? "

Sitesh " That dependa on the situation, but what we always do was, we never let others involve in our issues and we never dragged it , she already sacrificed her family for me  and that will always be in the back of my mind and I give in most of time "

Teja giggled and looked at him again
" ever thought y didn't u meet smi maa before aai..? "

He nodded no " never... Neetu was the most beautiful part of my life and I would never think that way.  Smirti is different "

Teju nodded " yesss maa is best "

sitesh laughed " yeah.. You and your maa are best  "

" separate party chalrahe hai "

They turned back to see Karan standing and his hands on his pocket, teju rolled her eyes. 

Teju " Go and have fun with your mobile.. That's your wife right "

Sitesh chuckled and Karan came to her, without saying anything he picked her up,  she started throwing her legs and sitesh laughed. 

Karan "Good night mamuu, smi must be waiting for you, go back soon "

Sitesh " good night kids " .

Teja " good night babaaa.. Get in soon"

Sitesh " yes love "

Karan entered inside their room with her and throws her on bed, he hovered over her, she looked at him breathless. 

Karan " Have fun with my phone?  Aahaan... Then y r you here.. " he said unbuttoning her shirt.

Teju " what am I?  A doll, for you to have fun? " she asked easing her breath.

Karan " tch..tch.. You r my wife.. My life baby " he said blowing hair on her neckline and she shivered. 

Her buttons were opened and he looks at the marks, which were purple, he pressed his lips softly over them and she closed her eyes, he did the same with her other side of neck and removed the shirt completely. 

He leaned to the table on her side and took a gel, she smiled warmly at him as he applied the gel on the marks.

He asked her turn and she did, he opened her hook and applied the gel on her back marks as well. 

He pulled her lowers and applied them all over her mrsk on legs and she was left with her inner. 

He walked to the closet and brough a loose sweat shirt for her and she didn't say anything. 

He removed her every clothing and made her wear it and she kissed his cheeks. 

Teju " you r the best, u know that right "

Karan " if u say so " he kissed her forehead and she smiled. She snuggled closer to him and he covered them with the quilt as they drifted to sleep.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this .

This chapter is very normal, a random one and mainly focuses on the importance of post care after every intercourse. It also epicts the emotions of the couple and must known thing by men or women. 

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 826 41
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
241K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
243K 18.5K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...
1.8M 71.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...