SDBH x Ninjago x Sonic x RWBY...

By Nicholas574

All-Star crossover warriors of multiverse are here for more questions from fans, followers, and readers whate... More

Welcome
Question #1
Question #2
Question #3
Question #4
Question #5
Special Guests
Question #6
Question #7
Question #8
Question #9
Question #10: Lloyd
Question # 11: Batman
Question #12: Team Chaotix
Question #13
Question #15: Aeos
Question #16
Question #17: Kai
Question #18
Question #19
Question #20
Question #21

Question #14

46 1 3
By Nicholas574

Ren: "3 questions from Comic66 to us."

Trunks: "What are the questions?"

Ren: "#1: "What do you think of Evil Goku from TheRedHeadHenry?"

Sliver: "Evil Goku? Is he talking about Goku Black?"

Goku: "No Silver, an Evil Goku is another alter me from another dimension, you know."

Goku: "Well he's not real in the canon event. He's only an art character drawn by this artist from Deviantart."

Goku: "There! That's him!"

Sonic: "Oh yeah I remember that!"

Goten: "Whoa. Does that really look like my evil version of Dad?"

Goten: "That's sick."

Vixen: "I mean he's not that evilly like Black at all. But it is a pretty cool portrait to be honest."

Weiss: "It is such a fine masterpiece design from the media an artist drew that."

Vegeta: "Hmph. Believing if he regains his memories of who he really is before. To be back a full pure Saiyan warrior of the race."

Cole: "The one he got bumped his head as a baby. But an alter Goku may not have been an accident from falling off a cliff. He'll be an aggressive Saiyan rather than a nice Saiyan one."

Ruby: "I mean if he's real, I don't know if I could fight him."

Yang: "Ruby, this Goku is from another dimension or an alternate universe. You can't just believe he looks like our friend to us. You don't want to lose your guard until the next battle very soon, you know?"

Ruby: "I know, sis. I really don't like him turning evil like that picture. I like this one better! He's my favorite Saiyan!"

Kai: "All of us too, Rubes. He's always had a righteous heart to us."

Raven: "If he turned against us, I would personally defeat him with my full power."

Qrow: "Don't get it over your head of killing instinct, sis. Undoubtedly prefer defeat and helping him together by not turning evil Saiyan."

Wonder Woman: "Hm. "Do you know the Omni Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 5?"

Wonder Woman: "There are two new transformations for Saiyans?"

Sonic: "The four of us from the fourth Wattpad Takeover know how powerful the Omni form looks like before. It's like another level of power of the Gods much like Ultra Instinct. Tails?"

Everyone: "Whoa!"

Amy: "Amazing form!"

Ruby: "Wow! Such power!"

Blake: "So this is Omni Super Saiyan, huh?"

Goten: "That Saiyan kinda looks like Dad."

Trunks: "Yeah, I think you're right, dude. Man, what power!"

Sliver: "Incredible! Do you think this will be canon for the next level of Goku's God form?"

Tails: "Maybe. But this photo is an art portrait by a fan artist like the other one. Who knows?"

Vegeta: "Tch. If it is real to unlock it like Kakarot, I would be so humiliated by him surpassing me every single time he trained!"

Raven: "Sounds like you and Goku had a competitive rivalry between a Saiyan prince and an idiot Saiyan. That's Saiyan for ya."

Vegeta: "Tch! A competitive rivalry? Please you on the other hand were not as strong as him or me!"

Raven: "What was that?!"

Nya: "Whoa! Take it easy you two! This isn't the time okay?"

Goku (Xeno): "Another form called "Super Saiyan 5", what is it like?"

Everyone: "Whoa!"

Vegeta (Xeno): "This is Super Saiyan... 5, huh?"

Goku (Xeno): "Amazing! It is almost like the fourth form like Vegeta and I evolved after turning Giant Apes."

Goku (Xeno): "I wonder if we could transform that kind of power. We'll be more incredible with our powers skyrocketing."

Batman: "Assume the fourth form is much like that but similar, is it?"

Goku (Xeno): "Yep. Watch this."

Goku (Xeno): (Transform SS4) "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Goku (Xeno): "This is Super Saiyan…4. This form has broken through the whole limits of Saiyan's strength after everyone who is Saiyan lends Vegeta and me all of their power to go full power."

Caulifla: "What an awesome power this form is! It's insane!"

Caulifla: "I want one!"

Zane: "Unfortunately you can not. Only Saiyans can turn into apes with their tails from Universe 7. For you, your people from Universe 6 do not have the strength with that evolution of Super Saiyan."

Caulifla: "Aw come on! That's not fair! Guagh! I wish I had a tail to turn into a gigantic ape like them."

Superman: "Those Super Saiyan forms were never seen to amaze me. They have such hidden power though."

Wonder Woman: "Saiyans really are the greatest warrior race in the universe. For all of the transformations including the God ones and the limit breaker full power fourth one is completely magnificent."

Superman: "Hm. Perhaps these might belong to two Gokus from both different dimensions eventually for the future. For example, Time Patroller one will have a fifth Super Saiyan like a fourth and the present one will achieve an Omni God form the two of them will grow stronger than ever before to save the universe."

Superman: "Of course if these guys would like to have a double match between both heroic Saiyans from Earth Universe 7."

Goku: "Oh!"

Goku & Goku (Xeno): "That's a great idea!"

Chronoa: "(Sighs) Now your mouth just opens with that topic."

Chronoa: "You see when someone says "fight" he'll go hype up wanting to have a match with anyone."

Chronoa: "Including all of us."

Superman: "Hahahahahahahaha! That's what Saiyans do when they are from space. I get it."

Goku: "Man, I want the Omni form!"

Goku (Xeno): "I want the Super Saiyan 5 form!"

Goku & Goku (Xeno): "It'll be such awesome sauce with cool new power for us!"

Vegeta & Vegeta (Xeno): "Tch! As if..."

Everyone: (Laughing)

Weiss: "There's the last question to Tails. "Does Tails have Super Form?"

Tails: "I do. I used it once since Sonic, Knuckles, and I unlocked our Super forms using the Chaos Emeralds. We defeated Neo Metal Sonic together as a team from a long time ago."

Knuckles: "Oh yeah I remembered that! I used to have that form too!"

Superman: "What is it called a "Super" form?"

Sonic: "It's just Super. It's a form we turned into golden like Super Saiyan. It has no effect on us by any of the bad guys or villains' attacks because we're invincible."

Sonic: "Using the power of 7 Chaos Emeralds."

Tails: "The emeralds are hidden powers to gain us a Super form to transform for a final trump card. In case of emergency. They know we have righteous hearts to save the world and the entire universe to protect them from evil. But the transformation only has a limited time once we finish the battle. The emeralds will spread away to different areas when we return to our normal base."

Sonic: "Some say the rumors told us that Chaos Emeralds were created by some alien beings called "Ancients" over ten thousands of years ago. When I saw some visions back in Starfall Islands. We now know how, where, and when the emeralds and Master Emerald came and made it after both were sent to our home planet. I mean all these years we have never untold a story about them before."

Knuckles: "Even I didn't know they were from space. In my time the tribes of Echidnas tried to get the Master Emerald for some power until Tikai defended it from them over 3,000 years ago. I am the one who'll guard the emerald to stay in the altar that is on Angel Island. My home land."

Knuckles: "So now we found the answer to that. I have no idea. Wow."

Sonic: "You say it, bud. They were born from space right under our noises from decades ago."

Sonic: "Maybe that explains why the emeralds lead us where they belong after leaving space to Earth since we travel to Starfall Islands from the beginning."

Superman: "So now you know the untold ancient story about them. It would seem the Ancients wish a hero who'll find 7 Chaos Emeralds to gain the power to protect your planet and the universe. It's you, Sonic. They chose you. And so do the rest of your mobian friends."

Sonic: "I think you're right, Clark."

Sonic: "Wow. And they say I'm a Chosen One."

Aeos: "A handsome-look mortal chosen by Ancients believing you are worthy to protect the cosmos."

Sonic: "Aw, come on! I don't want to be breg about it. But then again I am the most powerful being in my universe. With a cool handsome face. This guy!"

Aeos: (Giggles)

Shadow's Thought: (Yeah, right.)

Blake: "Thank you for 3 questions, Comic66."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 209 47
Join the heroes and villains created by Wattpad users who have joined my stories so far as they explore an all new dimension. Welcome to the battlere...
4.2K 60 4
Marauder General reader x Crossover
224K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
4.1K 163 51
The old version of my first Super Smash Bros. Fanfiction. Updated version coming soon.