Lockers (h.s)

By probablywritten

This isn't the story of how the popular guy notices the unpopular nerd girl with social issues and the guy ac... More

Prologue
bully
endings and beginings
relapse and realization
books and fries
3am Discussions
news
the game
idiot
forgiveness...maybe?
homecoming?
unlikable new friend
guts and glory
Sequel Announcement
IMPORTANT

competition

1.8K 74 20
By probablywritten

- Harry -

{Five Months Later}

While Indigo and I grew closer, so did Justin and his intentions. He was getting in the way all the time, budding himself in on plans and inviting himself over to her house when I was there. And Justin being himself, doesn't realize how uncomfortable he can make Indie.

Prom was next weekend, and I had a horrible gut feeling that Justin was planning on asking Indigo to be his date. Okay, it wasn't just a gut feeling, rumors have been flying out the wazoo.

"So, do you really think he will?" I ask Tom again.

He shrugs, placing his cleats in his bag. "I don't know, Harry."

I groan. "I don't want him too," I mutter.

"I know you don't, trust me." He chuckles.

"What do I do?" I sigh.

"Ask her before him." He says, completely serious.

"I can't do that!"

"Yes you can, you guys have been doing really good lately. Trust me, I know my best friend and she likes you a lot."

"Are you asking Izzy?"

"Already did, she obviously agreed considering she my girlfriend." He smirks.

"Should I ask Indigo to be my girlfriend?" I frown.

He looks me dead in the eye. "Yes."

"But what if she says no?" I groan.

"What if she says yes?"

I glare at him. "I don't think I can."

"Fine, let Justin ask her out and be the perfect boyfriend while you sit on the sidelines pouting."

"I am not pouting." I huff.

"You really are, and you will seriously be pouting when Justin is the one making out with Indigo rather than you."

"I might vomit from that image," I warn him.

"Then get off your ass and go ask out Indigo!" He yells at me.

"Okay!" I yell back, grinning.

"Good." He nods with a smile.

"Wait, one question."

Tom rolls his eyes. "Yes?"

"How do I ask her out?"

A/N:
Short chapter but we have one more chapter and then the sequel!!!!!!!!

So who ships injustin?

Don't forget to vote/comment!

I love you guys!

- Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 342 44
*COMPLETED* *UNDER MAJOR EDITING* *EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ma6Obs8Cqo I didn't think that som...
6.6K 124 23
There were three kinds of Harry known to man. Harry around his friends. Bad boy Harry. And perverted flirt Harry. Obviously I wasn't his friend so th...
3.1K 184 48
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
40.8K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...