Saudebaazi

By jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... More

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•

34•

2.3K 191 13
By jellzz16

While Aditya was massaging my head I looked at him through the mirror , he's so sweet , loving , and caring. His eyes are so beautiful.

"Aditya I want to know" I said while he was just massaging my forehead and he asked "what Jaan?"

I sighed and then finally asked him "Why were we attacked back in Spain?"

"Ishika , I told you not to worry about it. I told you that they thought I was someone else , they wanted to attack someone else. Why are you still thinking about it" he said in a rough tone.

I stood up from the floor and turned looking at him. I stood folding my hand and said "because that wasn't normal at all Aditya. How could you think that I would be okay seeing all of that. That man was holding a gun on my forehead , I would have died" I said yelling at him too.

"Enough were not discussing this. I told you a hundred times not to think about this it's almost a week now" he said standing up and he turned around to leave the room.

"You can't talk with me like that. Who do you think you are!!"

He turned around and smirked looking at me "The husband of the most beautiful woman in the world" and he left the room.

Wait what the actual F!

I sat on the bed and tried not to think about it. I took one of the novel and started reading one of them. It had been almost an hour , he wasn't back.

I closed the book and kept it on the shelf. I went downstairs to see if he was there or not but he wasn't in the living area. I went into the garden and I saw him laying on the chair in front of the swimming pool. There was an empty alcohol bottle and he was probably drunk .

What's wrong with him.

I went and tried to wake him up by moving his shoulder but he didn't. "Aditya utho" I said but he didn't.

"Aditya come on let's go inside" he moved his head towards me and looked into my eyes. He smiled looking at me and pulled me by my waist and I landed on his lap.

He placed his head over my chest and took a deep sigh. "I'm so sorry Jaan" he said and he pulled me even close. I caressed his hair and said "it's okay chalo abhi"

I tried to stand up but he won't let me. After sometime I finally stood up and held him by my shoulder. God he was so drunk he couldn't even walk properly.

Somehow I took him upstairs and he layed on the bed , I went to the other side of the bed and layed. Aditya turned around and hugged me tightly he placed his head over my chest and went to sleep.

Next morning:

I came out of the bathroom wearing white kurti because it was Holi today. Aditya was still sleeping. I sat on the couch and applied sunscreen all over my body and face because skin care is very important.

After that I wore jhumkas and got ready.

I was about to wake him up but there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Massi standing "Mam apko niche bulaya hai" she said and I went downstairs with her.

I looked in the garden area and it was so beautifully decorated. There were many people around they were probably our company's special employees and clients.

Suddenly someone placed there hands over my eyes. "Guess" someone said. Oh how could I forget my own mother's voice. "Mumma?" I said and the person turned me around. "Yes" she said with a cheerful voice and hugged me tightly.

I met everyone my papa , brother even Anika bhabhi was here. I met Neha di and her husband. Ayesha was playing with the other small kids.

"Aditya kaha hai?" Neha di asked.

"Oh wo so rahe hai , mai abhi unko utha kar aati hu-" I said but suddenly papa said loudly on the mic.

"Okay let's begin with the Holi celebration" and then a loud bollywood music was started. Everyone went where the Holi colors were kept and they put colors over each other and many people were vibing on the music. Some people were jumping into the swimming pool and enjoying.

It felt so good celebrating Holi today. Suddenly someone shouted my name "Ishikaaa" I turned and saw Sara and Hardik coming in my direction with color in there hand. No! I want Aditya to put color on my cheeks first. I ran towards the other side of the garden. My hair were open and I was continuously looking back while running , but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and my back touched the wall.

I flipped my hair and looked Aditya was standing right in front of me in white kurta and goggles on his eyes.
Oh No!
So hot!

He had a smirk on his face and he put the red color on my cheeks. "You look so beautiful sweetheart. Happy holi"
I blushed looking at him and he opened his palm in front of me. I took the red color from his hand and gave him a look.

I stepped back and splashed the color all over his face "Happy Holi" I said while he turned his face to the other side and I laughed at him.

He took the color from the table and I ran from there while I was looking behind me he came running behind me.

I was about to fall when he grabbed me from the back and put color all over my face and hair.

After that we spent hours dancing and playing with colors and water. Aditya won't stop being clingy and I love that (shy).

It's been sometime I had lassi and now I feel so tipsy and sleepy. Bhang? Nahh!

🦢

I opened my eyes and saw Aditya standing in front of me. "Khana khane chalo" he said but he looks so hot in that kurta. I stood up and smiled looking at him.

"Aditya you have no idea you look so hot Today. You know what let's have a baby" and I kept my hands over his chest.

"Ishika stop it kya kar Rahi ho"

I wrapped my hands around his shoulder and tried to kiss him but he won't let me. "Ishika stop it Pagle ho gayi ho kya" he said and he suddenly pushed me into the swimming pool.

I was processing-

I felt like I just woke up from a dream.

I came upwards and opened my eyes , there were only our family members. I looked at Aditya who was eating dhokla and looking at me with surprised eyes.

"What is wrong with you , why did you push me?" I yelled at him and he just kept staring at me.

"Ishika pagle ladki. Tu mujhe Aditya samjh kar mujhe-" and he stopped and started blushing.

Hardik?
Oh No WTF!!

Everyone just kept looking at me like I did some crime. I looked at hardik and came out of the water. I stood in front of him and punched him in his shoulder.

"Yeh kya bol Raha hai tu?" I asked him.

"You were about to kiss me koi sharam hai tujhe?" He almost whispered.

I again slapped in his face not harshly "bakwas band kar apni" I said and went upstairs in the room. What bullshit , how could I do that? Am I drunk? Why doesn't this feel real?

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself , I look so beautiful. A little color on my face , wet hair and clothes. I still feel dizzy.

"Okay what the hell was that?" The door opened and Aditya said walking inside. I stood folding my hands.

He raised his eyebrows and again asked "What?"

"What?" I asked.

"Ishika why were you kissing Hardik?" He asked and I feel so embarrassed now. I don't remember did I do that in front of everyone?

He rolled his eyes and was about to leave but I held his wrist and pulled him towards me. "Accha umm did I do that in front of everyone?" I asked him.

"Yeah in front of our family. Thank God guests weren't there" he said with a rough tone. I Tangled my fingers with his and said "I'm sorry Aditya I was tipsy and I thought it was you" I said covering my face in his chest because I regret doing this.

I feel so bad.

"I don't know how I thought it was Hardik I'm so sorry Aditya I wanted to kiss you and-" I didn't know what to say further I hugged him tightly. He finnally hugged me back and said "it's okay"

I looked upwards at him with innocent eyes and he kissed my forehead. "I know bhang ka nasha ho gaya tha apko , accha hua half glass hi lassi pi apne nahito apne to sachme jor zabardasti karke usse kiss kar lena tha"

I made a puppy face and said "I still feel so sleepy"

"Accha abhi fir aap thoda fresh ho jao me khana leke aata hu dono ke liye" I nodded and I was about to go in the bathroom when Aditya grabbed my waist and pulled me on the bed. He came on top of me.

He Tangled the fingers and said "Ese hi nahi Jane dunga apko" and he looked at my lips and placed his lips over mine. While kissing he started sucking my neck and collar bone.

I was breathing heavily and he was just moving his hands on my chest and back.

"Aditya" the door opened and we both turned our head towards the door it was Neha di. Tho she was standing there Aditya didn't move.

I pushed him back and he fell aside on the bed. I stood on the floor and tucked my hair behind "umm di kuch chaiye apko?" I asked with nervousness on which she just giggled and she left the room.

Why do everyone have to interpret us whenever we're doing something!!

He again grabbed my wrist and this time I slapped his hand because I was annoyed. I went straight in the bathroom and got freshed.

It feels better under the hot shower.

🦢

I was trying to get ready wearing saare but I couldn't. I don't know when I am going to learn wear a saare.

We have Pooja at my dad's home. So I was getting ready for that. While I was trying to pin up the saare it accidentally pinched my inder finger and now blood started popping out.

I kept the finger in my mouth so that the blood would stop but it didn't. The door opened and Aditya walked in wearing a blue kurta in which again he looks so Handsome.

I couldn't stop adoring him , how a person can be so gorgeous. His mumma would have been very beautiful! I wish I got to see his mumma once.

He tucked my hair behind my ears with both of hands and said "Kya kar rahi ho? Look what mess you've created"

I know.

He looked at my finger and asked ieth a shocked expression "yeh kaise hua? Aap ek kaam thik se nahi kar sakti kya" and he scolded me with a cute tone.

He took the first aid box and covered it with the bandage. His eyes , they look so concerned.

I kissed his cheeks and held his cheek by one hand , I giggled saying "I love when you act so cute in front of me"

I shook his head and started draping the saare and while I was busy noticing him and adoring him , he got me ready.

I went infront of the mirror and looked at the saare it looks so perfect. I smiled at him from the mirror and he hugged me from back.

"You look beautiful as always just don't do makeup today it makes you look even more beautiful" he said and I smiled looking at him.

I did a little skincare and placed the jhumkas and necklace. After getting ready we both went downstairs and left for the pooja.

While on the way me and sara decided to hang out this weekend a girls day out.

After reaching there I saw many guests and many of our relatives. After doing the pooja we had dinner and spent a good time together.

🦢

Hope you guys liked this part❤️

Sorry for late updates was busy because of my exams.

Don't forget to vote. Comment and follow.

Instagram: Jellzz_16

Next update after 15th may!

Have a nice day. Byieee 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
77.5K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
401K 24.9K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
2M 85.3K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...