Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 85

1.1K 70 22
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

The Initial Exchange

***The first half of this chapter would be the flashback of Yeonjun and that stranger. If there are people who don't like to read about other ships, they can ignore the first half. Thank You.***

As the stranger received his drinks, he turned around and slightly leaned down to whisper something in Yeonjun's ear. The man chuckled at seeing the bewildered face of Yeonjun and left the coffee shop, leaving Yeonjun standing there with an open mouth.

"Well, I hope your toiled isn't clogged anymore."

__________________________________

Few Months ago

As Yeonjun and Beomgyu sat in their favorite corner of the cozy cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the soft murmur of conversation around them. They both let out simultaneous sighs, their eyes scanning the room for something, anything, to break the monotony.

Yeonjun twirled his spoon absentmindedly in his cappuccino, his gaze drifting out the window.

"I'm so bored," Beomgyu groaned, stirring his latte absentmindedly, gaining the attention of Yeonjun.

"Yeah, me too." Yeonjun chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"Remember that time we pulled that ridiculous prank on Taehyun?" Beomgyu said after a few minutes.

"Oh, how could I forget? That was classic!" Yeonjun's eyes lit up with mischief, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

They leaned in closer, reminiscing about the elaborate prank they had orchestrated on their friend Taehyun during their college days. The memory brought waves of laughter as they recounted every hilarious detail.

"His face was priceless!" Yeonjun exclaimed, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"I still can't believe he fell for it. That's what happens when you underestimate the power of our teamwork." Beomgyu nodded, his laughter subsiding into giggles.

Their laughter filled the air, drawing curious glances from nearby tables. For a moment, the boredom was forgotten as they relived the thrill of their prankster days.

"I miss those times," Beomgyu said, a hint of nostalgia in his voice.

"Me too," Yeonjun agreed, a fond smile on his lips. "But hey, who says we can't stir up a little mischief now and then? We've still got it in us!"

"You're right. Let's start brainstorming our next prank." Beomgyu grinned with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

And with that, they delved into a lively discussion, plotting their next hilarious escapade, their boredom replaced with excitement and anticipation.

"Let's prank call someone." Beomgyu suggested.

After some deliberation, they settled on calling their friend Huening Kai, who was known for being a good sport and having a great sense of humor.

"Okay, what should we say?" Yeonjun asked, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"You will call him from your new number and pretend that you are on a blind date or something. You know how to keep it going." Beomgyu suggested, already typing up a fake script on his phone.

"Perfect! Let's do it," Yeonjun agreed enthusiastically.

They dialed Huening Kai's number, trying to suppress their giggles as the phone rang. 

"I want him to fuck me," Yeonjun fake hissed into the phone as soon as someone picked up the call, with a fake desperation for advice.

"I can't take him back to my apartment; the toilet is still backed up, and I've been peeing in the tub and brushing my teeth in the kitchen sink. I haven't washed my sheets in 5 weeks, I don't know if I have any condoms left, and I'm pretty sure I'm not wearing antiperspirant, and the moment this jacket comes off, it'll be noticeable. This date wasn't supposed to go well! It was supposed to be an excuse for free food, and I know you warned me, but you can say I told you so later. What do I do?" He appealed on the phone.

"I'm freaking out."

There was silence on the other end of the line. It lasted so long that Yeonjun pulled the receiver away from his ear and frowned at it. He shared a look with Beomgyu.

"Ok," a stranger's voice said over the phone.

"First acknowledge the fact that you dialed the wrong number, but be quick about it because I have some important work to do and I'm about to drop some truth bombs on you.".

"What?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Huening?"

Yeonjun groaned, getting the idea that maybe he saved the wrong number.

"Second," the stranger's voice drawled over the line.

"I'm assuming you're an adult. You mentioned your own apartment, and your voice is a hundred percent adult male, even if what you're saying screams a fifteen-year-old boy whose sexual experience is limited to touching his own dick."

"I'm twenty-eight." Yeonjun harrumphed.

"Then act like it! If he is not offering up his own apartment, then you don't have to offer yours. If it's going as well as you think it is, then go out again. If you're really that thirsty for it, pull him into the bathroom and get him to blow you away. You won't have to take him back to your place or take off your jacket, but only if you have a condom on you. Safe sex is good sex. I know you're a teenager and all, but remember that."

"I can't just pull him into the bathroom." Yeonjun answered in a scandalized tone, getting a 'wtf' look from Beomgyu.

"It's easy enough. Just tell him you're going to the bathroom and hint that he should join you." Yeonjun could practically hear the shrug.

"Well, I have to go now. All the best. I hope you get some action by the end of your date, and if we ever talk to each other again, I hope you won't have a clogged toilet." With that, the stranger cut the call.

"So it was him." Yeonjun whispered to himself.

______________________________________________

With Taegguk (in the evening)

As they cruise down the familiar streets on their way to the mall, both of them find themselves enveloped in a cozy silence, broken only by the occasional hum of the car engine and the soft music playing on the radio.

Taehyung gazes out the window, marveling at the vibrant colors painting the sky. "It's beautiful!" he remarks, his voice filled with wonder.

With a gentle smile, Jeongguk reaches over and takes his hand, intertwining their fingers as they navigate through the traffic. "I love moments like these," he murmurs, his gaze drifting over to his love. 

"Just you and me, enjoying each other's company, no distractions."

Taehyung returns his smile, squeezing his hand affectionately. 

"Me too. It's these simple moments that mean the most," he replies, leaning in closer to him.

As they pull into the mall parking lot, the warm glow of the setting sun bathes the car in a golden light, casting a romantic ambiance over the scene. Inside the car, soft music plays in the background, adding to the intimacy of the moment. They exchange affectionate glances, their hands finding each other's as they share a sweet smile.

With the car parked, they take a moment to savor the closeness they share. They lean in for a gentle kiss, their love evident in the way they hold each other close.

Finally, with a contented sigh, they step out of the car, hand in hand, ready to explore the mall.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of a bustling mall, they both strolls hand in hand, their laughter mingling with the sounds of music and chatter. They weave through the crowds, occasionally stopping to admire store displays or share a quick kiss.

They browse through racks of clothing, the couple playfully picks out outfits for each other, exchanging playful banter and affectionate glances. With each item they select, they envision the memories they'll create while wearing them together.

As they weave through the vibrant crowds of the mall, their arms linked, they catch sight of a quaint restaurant tucked away in a corner, its windows adorned with fairy lights. They settle into their seats at a bustling mall restaurant, surrounded by the lively chatter of other diners and the aroma of delicious food, their eyes sparkle with anticipation.

"I'm glad we decided to grab dinner here, Ggukie. It's nice to take a break from shopping and enjoy a meal together." Taehyung said while looking around.

"I agree, Baby. Plus, I'm getting pretty hungry after all that walking around." Jeongguk replied with a sweet smile while interlocking his hand with Tae.

They browse the menu, exchanging smiles and sharing thoughts on what to order, their bond growing stronger with each moment spent together.

"What do you want to have baby?"

"How about we start with some appetizers? The nachos here are supposed to be amazing." Taehyung suggested.

"Sounds perfect! And maybe we could share a pizza too? I heard they have some unique toppings."

As they wait for their food to arrive, they engage in lighthearted conversation, their laughter mingling with the ambient noise of the mall.

"I'm so glad we decided to have dinner here tonight, Ggukie. It's such a romantic setting." Taehyung said while thanking the waiter who came back with their food.

"Me too, Bub. And it's even better because I get to share it with you." Jeongguk replied, earning a sweet and shy smile from his baby.

They dig into their meals, occasionally stealing bites from each other's plates and sharing playful banter, their laughter mixing with the sounds of the surrounding mall. In the midst of the hustle and bustle, they find solace in each other's presence, grateful for these simple moments of togetherness.

They settle into the cozy interior of their car, the soft glow of the dashboard illuminating their faces, they find comfort in the familiar rhythm of the road and the gentle hum of the engine.

"What a day it's been, huh? But I'm glad we got to spend it together."

"Me too, Baby. It's always nice to have you by my side." Jeongguk replied as he held Taehyung's hand.

"I was thinking, maybe we could stop by that little ice cream shop on the way home. What do you say?" Jeongguk asked after few minutes.

"That sounds perfect! A sweet ending to a wonderful day." Taehyung enthusiastically replied.

Jeongguk chuckled after seeing the excitement of his baby just by hearing 'ice cream.'

_______________________________________________

"Hey, Ggukie, I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be amazing if we went on a trip with our friends? Like a big adventure together?" Taehyung asked as they lay beside each other after they came back home.

"That sounds fantastic, Bub! Where do you think we should go?" Jeongguk said as he stroked Taehyung's waist with his thumb.

"Well, I was thinking maybe a beach getaway or even a mountain retreat. Somewhere we can relax and have fun together. It would be good for you too." Taehyung replied after thinking about it.

"I love the sound of that. And imagine all the activities we could do! Hiking, swimming, maybe even some sightseeing."

"Exactly! Plus, it would be great to spend quality time with everyone outside of our usual routines." Taehyung whispered sleepily.

"Definitely. Let's start talking to our friends and see if they're up for it. I have a feeling they'll be just as excited as we are. But that's for later, we should sleep now. You are tired." Jeongguk said as eh turned off the lights.

"Hmm.... Good night bunny."

"Good night baby."

They share a gentle kiss, their lips lingering for a moment before they reluctantly part, each carrying the other's love into the night as they drift off to sleep, comforted by the knowledge that they will be together again in the morning.

_______________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

Taehyung will soon propose Jeongguk. Are you guys ready for it?

Thank You so much for loving the book.♥️♥️

Stay Healthy and happy. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.9K 14
What will happened if you and your ex meet each other after 3 years? Will love bloom again? Will you forgive the one who cheated on you? A story of t...
41.3K 1.7K 21
Why me? Taehyung always thought about that question and seems that he still don't know the answer. Why he was excatly who he was now and why is this...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
784K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...