NEVER LETTING YOU GO

By Nikitadjna12

''Either u hate me, love me or try to run away from me always remember one thing, u r mine from the instance... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27
28
29
30.
31.
32.
33.

26.

149 8 0
By Nikitadjna12

HI

JIMIN'S POV:

''Jimin, Jimin, JIMIN''

A familiar voice startles me from my phone screen. I looked up to find the gang members I'd been hanging around with lately. I was waiting for them near the garage area. I meant hobi hyung and yoongi hyung. 

Well, most of the time I'm with Hobi Hyung because apparently that ''I'm-not-a-catman'' can't stand me. Don't blame me, he does look like a cat. A lot. 

And HE's a HOT CATMAN. A lot too. I love pissing him off which btw I'm going to continue because this time we have a mission to go to, together. ''Mission TAEKOOK''. 

Hoseok Hyung cleared his throat and looked at me raising his eyebrows. He caught me staring at the Catman again. 

''uhummm, well if you're done eye-fucking your Catman let's go. We have a place to go to. ''

I smacked my lips and looked away blushing. He's not my Catman. 

Yoongi Hyung was already in the driving seat of the car wearing his sunglasses, which btw was looking goddamn smokin' chilly hot on him. 

Settling ourselves in the car, me in the backseat of course we took off to the place about which I was still unaware. 

''Where are we goin' btw?''

They both looked at each other before Hoseok Hyung turned around to look at me . 

''We might know where Jeon is residing right now. It's been days, the guy got injured in our previous mission and we had no fucking idea where he went without getting proper treatment .But last night, he called.'' 

''And ?? Please tell me you know where tae is ?''

''Hah , Kid you think it's that easy ? It's Jeon we are talking about . ''

''But hobi hyung just said he might know where Jeon is..then there's a chance he's been keeping tae there , yoongi hyung.''

''Don't get your hopes high jimin . Jeon wanted to know if there's a news about Mr Kim. And Jeon never leaves a clue about where he's or what he's doing . And if we have a hint then it's just because he wants us to be there, not vice versa.'', hobi hyung said alarmingly. 

Well that seems about true . Although I want to be nothing but hopeful if there's 0.01% chance of tae being there. Jeon is all set to destroy Mr Kim before that I need to help tae . If there's anyone who could stop this from happening, is Tae. 

It took us about 1 hours and 50 minutes drive to the location hobi hyung tracked down. Getting down the car , my heart was beating into my ears and it didn't beat that loudly even when i was hugged by yoongi hyung that day. My best friend, my soulmate could be here. Even the thought of seeing him after these months makes me go all excited and crazy. I've never been this hopeful in my entire life. 

It was a small apartment. We were near the country area, not that isolated...but in a different light from the town. While stepping up the stairs , i started praying to all the gods above. Wishing my best friend to be safe .

NO ONE'S POV: 

''One black and a Raf coffee'' 

''Please sit sir , I'll be there with your coffee.'', said the waiter on the front desk of Blue Cafe.

Nodding his head, the man moved to find a seat inside the cafe. A sleek black tuxedo with white shirt underneath, the man held his high while walking . He found himself a table near the window, eyeing his watch for a minute ... he gazed outside. 

2 minutes later, the same waiter appeared with his coffee . Waiter glanced at the man , wondering why would someone order two coffees?, which is totally different from one another . A bitter black coffee and the extremely sweet Raf coffee. Not wanting to bother , the waiter left and picking the cup of black coffee, the man took a sip.

-----

''lin, wash these vegetables. And take ginger cookies out of the oven. Keep them on the table.'', a sweet n soft voice spoke up in the kitchen of Blue Cafe. 

Wearing Sky blue sweater & white pants with an apron around his waist , Kim seokjin whisked the cheesecake batter. It was indeed a lovely day for everyone but no one understood the inner turmoil of a mother. A mother who's day doesn't passes without seeing the precious smile of his children, had been away from his children since so long . Lost in his thoughts, Seokjin didn't hear the sudden whispers that filled his kitchen. 

''umm , sir ?'' , a waiter came forward hesitantly which took seokjin out of his thoughts. 

''Oh, yes ? '' 

''Sir, there's someone outside who's looking for you? '' 

Seokjin frowned , who might have been here to look for him. Well, Jungkook visits at night sometimes and otherwise he rarely has any visitor. Nevertheless , he pulled his apron and washed his hands and left wiping it.

''Wtf Soo hyun, I still can't believe you didn't recognize him? '' , Lin scolded the waiter whose name was Soo hyun. 

'' I-i didn't know okay ? I'm newly appointed here, remember ? ''

''Shut up, Everyone in Seoul knows Kim Namjoon. How could you?'', Lin replied. 

Soo hyun sighed, ''Ahh, I served him coffee and after taking a sip... he called me and asked me to prepare it again . I kept asking what's the problem but he was ignoring me. At last he said only 2 words, ''Call Jin''

 ''He's a man of few words. And he's been here only a few times but every time, he drinks coffee prepared by his wife, Kim Seokjin only. And you gave him coffee prepared by you.'' 

''Oh good lord, but my coffee also taste good...'' , Soo-hyun said face palming. 

''Yes, but you're not Kim Seokjin '' 

''He does have a weird taste..why would anybody order raf with black coffee?''

''Raf Coffee is Seokjin Sir's favourite.'', Lin said smilingly.

Coming outside , Seokjin glanced around his cafe to find the person who was looking for him. A confused look adorned  his face but it all dropped when his eyes met his husband. That hard, unyielding look didn't leave his features as he started walking forward towards the elder. 

''What are you doing here?'' , Seokjin asked looking straight in the elder's eyes. 

''Take a seat , Jinnie. ''

Silently slipping in the seat in front of Namjoon, Seokjin looked outside of the window ..keeping his folded hands on the table. Namjoon sighed and pushed the Raf coffee towards him. 

''Here, I've ordered coffee for yo-''

''I don't like it anymore'', Jin cut him off. Namjoon sighed but didn't say anything.

''Jinnie , I've come to take you home. You're staying here and keep on working ...it's harming your health. Please come-

''If you're here for this then I'm fine. You can leave '' Seokjin replied getting up but his hands were held back by Namjoon. 

''He's also my child, I'll not let anything happen to him . I'll bring him back. Please come home Jinnie. It's a house without you and tae . Please make it home . I can't live there knowing you're here and tae , my son in pain. I know how Jeon's son must be treating him. I'll destroy him. I'll bring taehyung back soon , jinnie , my sunshine . Listen-''

''That's the problem Joon, You know how to destroy and take revenge but you don't know how to treasure .'', Seokjin wiped his tears with his other hand and took his hands out of Namjoon's grip leaving him standing there with tears in his eyes. 

-------------------------

Hey guys<3 ..Here's 26th chapter. What do you think? Jimin's gut feeling is right or wrong? Is he going to meet taehyung? And and and Namjin scene for the first time ...and trust me on this...there's a lot more to come . There's going to be more Namjin scene in future. 

ANY THOUGHTS ?

Please Vote, Share and Comment guys . I need to know your feedback. 

THANKING YOU:

NIKI 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 35.9K 61
"I'm not his weakness. I am his strength. " "I can even win against you without him. Wanna see? " Top Jungkook Bottom Taehyung ______________ Just a...
504K 12.9K 46
𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨,𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘...
6.7K 234 13
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦 . 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 . Jungkook wants him, and he doesn't ca...
137K 4.7K 22
Mr. Jeon, Decide fast, I don't have a whole day for you. You have two options, your love or respect. Be ready, Next week we will get married in front...