Nawal - One Shots

By nina282

One shots More

Truth Unveils - Part 1
The Past Unfolds
Destroyed Emotions
Breakdown
Redemption (Part 2 of Breakdown)
Redemption - Version 2
Battling the Storm
Amrish Shocked and Hetal Rocked
Destruction
Battling the Storm - Version 2
Starting Over Again
Realizations
Giving Up
The Aftermath
the aftermath - version 2
Fighting for her - Aftermath 2 V2
Switcheroo
Switcheroo 2
Giving Up - Version 2
Chaos
Coming Home
Convincing Natasha
Love Overcomes
A new beginning
Winning a war
Her wedded life
Her wedded life 2
Overcoming the defeat
Wedding Affair
New Beginnings
Leaving to Heal
Helpless
Overcoming Obstacles
Helpless Part 2
Family's encounter
Love and War
Showdown
Fighting for her loves
Overcoming the hurdles (part 2)
The Downfall
Standing Up for Her
Giving Hope
love in the air
His Runaway Wife
Runaway Wife part 2
Hide and Seek Bride
Finally together ❤️
Hide and Seek Bride Part 2
Painful truths
The Arranged Marriage
A New Start
His wife
Pageant (Version 1)
Pageant (Version 2)
Broken Truths
Love Wins ❤️
Jealousy: Action and Reaction
Aftermath of Deception
Winning her over
Reunion
Reunion - part 2
Some home truths drilled in
The Chase
The Return
Truths
A New Life
Fragile truth
The Apologies
Dhawal's fight for his love
Trust
Supporting Natasha
Wedding
Arrange or Love
Holi Explosions
Aftermath of Holi
Aftermath of Holi part 2
Finally the truth comes out
Consquences
Broken Relationships
Broken Relationships V2
The Fallout
Fallout Part 2
Amba's Downfall
Family
Changing Dynamics
The Outing
The Return V2
The Repentance
The Repentance Part 2
Truth comes out - V2
Cause and Effect
Cause and Effect Part 2
Cause and Effect # 3
Rejected then married
Dhawal's Win
Annulment or Reconciliation
Married you again
Making sure she heals

Broken Relationships V2 part 2

356 14 0
By nina282

Later that evening, Dolly, Chirag, Pranali, and Golu came  by the farmhouse, with groceries, other household supplies, and clothes.  They would be set for a couple of days, and then Natasha and Dhawal could organize their household the way they wanted.

Natasha quietly apologised to Pranali, with Pranali threatening to smack her if she didn't stop.  "We're sisters. Don't apologise, " retorted Pranali

In the evening, they had fun, teasing each other, and just enjoying the evening.  

The next few days, Dhawal and Natasha were setting up their home to their taste.  Making it comfortable and homey for them.  

Natasha was feeling  better. She was smiling and getting back to the old self.  Dhawal had started working at Makwana Group with his brothers.  Overall, their life was getting on track.   Natasha was thinking of looking for a job, which he had mentioned to his brothers.   Amrish had mentioned that she might be a good fit for the office.  Shocking the rest of the Makwana brothers.

"What?  I can change my thinking? We thought the way Maa wanted things it was the only way, but now I think it is time for a change.  I am not going to lose my family over our old ways."  

"Woohoo!"  yelled Dhawal as he rushed to hug Amrish, with Bhavin and Chirag gathering around for the group hug.

Natasha was finally able to organize herself regarding what happened at the Bhumi Pujan.  She got the papers ready.  She didn't want to go Pandya Niwas, and she had something to say to the Makwana family, so she spoke to Dhawal to see if everyone could meet at Makwana house at it would be private   Luckily, Dhawal agreed, and he made arrangements with the Pandya family to arrive at the Makwana house for the meeting.

Natasha and Dhawal arrived at Makwana's house with everyone there.  The Pandya's and Makwana's were all sitting tensely.   Golu saw Natasha and yelled "Chachi" as he ran up to her, giving her a tight hug.  Natasha hugged him back.  "I missed you too, Bacha.  I promise, on your next day off, I ask your mumma if you can spend the day with me at the farmhouse.  Here, I brought this for you.  Why don't you go to your room to play with it.  And I will come and see in a bit."  said Natasha, handing him a game.   Golu agreed and ran towards his room.

Natasha hugged Dolly, Pranali, Hetal, and Daama.  And said "Jai Somnath" to everyone else, not looking at any of their faces.

After everyone got settled, Natasha looked up at everyone.  

"I don't want hash over what happened at Bhumi Pujan.  I am done.  I am now going to take care of myself and my husband.  I don't want to get involved in family politics.   Before, I thought it was my responsibility to help my family, but I either got taunts or I was blackmailed.   So I will be keeping my distance."  Natasha said, looking towards the Makwana family

"Daama,"  Natasha walked up to Daama, handing her the papers, "These are the Pandya store papers.  I don't want them.  I never did.  All I ever wanted was my family.  But I seem to not be able to keep anyone happy.   So it is best if I stay away from them."  

"No!"  cried the Pandya's.   Sheesh and Mithu rushed over and hugged her.  "Please don't leave us.  Please.  Don't do this. "  

Natasha smiled, "You guys will be fine.  You are Pandya's."  She patted both their cheeks.

"Yash, you lived 15 years without the family.  You stay with Daama.   You concentrate on your family.  I will concentrate on my family.  But we will keep it separate.  I am sorry that I thought I had a right on you.  To lead you on the right path.  I promise I will never cross this boundary ever again."  said Natasha while Chiku cried.

"Natasha, please don't do this.  You are hurting him, " said Esha

"No, Esha.  I am making sure that I don't get hurt.  I was blamed for things that I didn't even do.  But no one ever thought to ask me what my side was.  A verdict was given, and I was guilty.  So now, I don't care, " stated Natasha

"It was me.  I was the one that filled everyone ears in Pandya Niwas.  I was jealous! Ok.  I was jealous of you.  You had it easy.  Everyone loved you.  You didn't even have to try.  It came easy for you.  Even the Pagaent, you didn't even want to join it, but when you did, you won it without even trying.  You even gave me the Crown, but it was given back to you.  My husband cares for you more than anyone."

"Esha, we can't change the past.  All I ever wanted was my place in the family.  You did have that, I was never a rival for you.  I was your sister in law.  I was your sister in law before you married Yash, and I was your sister in law after you married Yash."  said Natasha, while Chiku winced when Natasha called him Yash.  "Yash, my wish for you is that you get all the happiness in the world, even mine.  But after today, I will never come in front of you.   So, in that regard,  in all the years, I wanted to tie rakhri on your wrist.  I want to tie one on your wrist one time."  Yash was crying as Natasha quickly tied a rakhi on Yash.  

"I'm sorry.  Please don't leave us.  Don't leave me, " cried Chiku

"I haven't left.  I've just need to take care of myself now."  said Natasha, looking at the Pandya family.  She looked towards Makwana family.

"I'm sorry for all the hurt I gave you all since my marriage to Dhawal.  But I promise that I was blackmailed into misbehaving with you all.  And since everything is now in the open, I won't be blackmailed again.  But it seems that the contract condition has come true.  I didn't mean for Dhawal to move out again, and it seems he has, and it's my fault again."

"Yes, both of you have moved out.  But you moved to your house.  You two are still part of the family.  We are still family.  And family doesn't quit.  We will always be around.  Besides, I want you to start working for Makwana Group."  Amrish sai,  shocking Natasha and Amba.

Amba had been quiet since the day of the Bhumi Puja  when all her deeds came to light.  She realized that in breaking Natasha, she also broke her family.  Esha and Yash were having problems.   Her children were barely speaking to her.   And her Dhawal left Makwana house to live at the farmhouse with his wife.

Natasha nodded to what Amrish had said.  "I am going to visit with Golu."  Natasha said as she left the room.

Dolly, Pranal,  and Hetal left the room and met up with Natasha in Golu's room.   The ladies had a great visit until Dhawal came to the room with Chirag.  "Natasha, are you ready to leave?"  he asked.

"Sure."   Natasha then said her good byes, and left with Dhawal.

As they drove away, Natashafeltg guilty, "Dhawal, I am sorry. This is all my fault. You are away from your family. y"  

"Why is your needle stuck on one spot.  Move on from this.  You said that you were going to concentrate on yourself and me.  Then do that.  If I hear you say sorry again, I'm going to lock you up until it finally sinks in." said Dhawal

"Dhawal, be serious for once."  said Natasha

"I am.  Fine, you want to keep your distance from family members.  That's fine.  If you want to work.  That's fine.  You want to stay home.  That's fine.  But we make our decisions together.  I know I made the decision regarding the farmhouse, but you were in the hospital.  And I didn't need you to stress even more.  So I made the decision."  said Dhawal

"It's fine.  It was the right decision."  said Natasha.

When they arrived at  the farmhouse, they were surprised to see the Pandya family there.  Both Natasha and Dhawal were confused as they got out of the car.

"You guys here?  Is there a  problem?"  asked Dhawal

"I am ready for the compensation.  I can't give you the 7 years or your kidneys back.  You wanted your brothers back.  We are ready.  So once a week, we will get together.  You, me, Sheesh, and Mithu.  And Esha will get together with her brothers.  We will strengthen our bonds with each other.  There will be no room in our relationships for doubt or jealousy.    We will work at it.  I promise."  said Chiku

"Yash, don't, please.  It's not going to work.  Amba Maa will never let it happen.  Look what happened at Bhumi Pujan.  Or even since my wedding.   I trust Dhawal with all my heart.  And still, I am scared that I am going to lose it all."  said Natasha

"Well, I promise that we won't let that happen.  When all of us are together, Maa can't do anything.  And I know the rest of the Bhabi's and Chirag Bhai will be together with us.  All we need is faith.  I know I have broken your faith before, and I promise I won't do that.  I want my family together.  The Makwana and Pandya together."  said Esha

"And we will work together.  As a family."  said Sheesh. "I refuse to have anyone leave us.  We are Pandya's, along with Makwana's.   Yes, we had a hard time, but we will rise above it."  said Sheesh

"Please agree, Chutki.   Give us a chance."  said Mithu

"Chutki, Dhawal.  Please.  Even it is just for a few weeks, if things haven't changed.  Then they will stay away." cried Daama

Natasha looked at Dhawal and nodded their heads.  "Fine, Daama.  I will take back my promise of never coming to Pandya Niwas.   Go home now.  I will call you later, Daama."  said Natasha

The Pandya's left the farmhouse, and then Dhawal and Natasha walked into their home after locking the gate.   

"Natasha, why don't you go rest.  I will figure out dinner later."  said Dhawal

"Dhawal, we can figure dinner later.  If I am going to rest, so are you."  said Natasha, earning a smirk from Dhawal.  Natasha got embarrassed.  "I mean, we both have had a couple of rough days." 

Dhawal agreed, smiling at Natasha.  "Stop smiling, Dhawal.  I just wanted to rest.  I don't want to think about anything that just happened.  I just want to relax and be worry free, even if it is for a couple of hours." said Natasha

"Fine.  We can rest."  Dhawal said as he picked up, as he took her to their room.  Natasha quickly freshened up. As she came out of the washroom, she noticed that Dhawal was lying on the bed, with his arm covering his eyes. 

"Dhawal, are you ok?" she worriedly asked.

"Natasha, I am fine.  I'm just tired."  said Dhawal as he held out a hand for her to grab.  Natasha grabbed his hand, and he  pulled her towards him.  Natasha fell on him.  "Dhawal, what are you doing?"  

"A little loving. But seriously, I was trying to pull you onto the bed.  Why don't you close your eyes and rest up."  said Dhawal, patting her head.   Slowly, they both fell asleep, waking up after a few hours.

Natasha sent Dhawal to grab dinner while she got the place ready.  She set up the table by the pool just like Dhawal had done for their date.  "Perfect,"  she whispered.  "Now for the bedroom."  as she rushed towards their bedroom.  She set candles all over, waiting to be lit, and she grabbed flowers and scattered them on the bed and floor.  As she was done, she heard Dhawal come in with the food.  She rushed out of their room and ran down the stairs.

"Natasha, dinner is here."  said Dhawal, smiling.

"Dhawal, I've set up the table by the pool."  said Natasha

Dhawal looked around the pool and smiled.  Natasha was trying to recreate their date, and he was happy.   They sat around the pool and had their dinner.   Dhawal was remembering their date and what happened afterward.  Now, they were creating good memories to overcome what the old memories.  After the dinner was over, and they had put everything away, Natasha gave him a plain kurta to wear and asked him to change in Chirag's room.  Finally, Dhawal agreed.    Natasha quickly went up to their room to change into the outfit that Dhawal had gifted her on their wedding day.   Dhawal walked up to their room and saw the lighted candles and flowers.  He realized what Natasha was trying to say.   He smiled.  His wifey was ready to take the next step.  He realized that his mother had ruined their first night, but today, they were starting over. 

Natasha walked out of the washroom in the outfit that Dhawal had gotten her.  He smiled.

They met in the middle of the room, "Dhawal.   I'm sorry.  I ruined our first night.  I didn't want to, but it happened.  But I figured since we have started with a clean slate.  I wanted to replace the old memories with good ones."  Natasha said while looking at the ground. 

Dhawal tucked his finger under her chin and pulled upwards.   Natasha looked into Dhawal's eyes.  "It's beautiful.  Just like you." bending down to kiss her under ear.   Natasha tightened her grip on his kurta.  Dhawal picked her up in arms to bring to the bed and smiled.  "Remember our first night, Bhabi's had put the papad on the bed under the sheets." 

"Well, I promise there are no papads under the sheet tonight." Natasha smiled.  Dhawal leaned over to kiss her again and again.  Afterward, Dhawal was stroking Natasha's hair.  "You ok."  asked Dhawal.  Natasha shyly nodded her head.  

"I love you more and more every day.  Body and soul.  I won't let anyone take you away from me, not even you.   I promise we will always face any problem together." said Dhawal.  

"And I love you to end of time."  responded Natasha.  Dhawal laughed.  "Even at this time, you have to one up me."  Natasha smiled in response.  "Don't want to you to think I am boring you."

He rolled her under him and said, "Never.  You are my center.   No matter what.  I always gravitate toward you."

Natasha put her hand on his cheek and said, "And I towards you.  No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stay away from you.  No matter how angry I was, the only direction I went was you.  You are my light at the end of every tunnel."   Dhawal smiled and started kissing her again. 

After a while, Natasha put on Dhawal's kurta and made sure that all the candles were put out.  Dhawal was sleeping, and Natasha was finally happy.  Her marriage was finally off to a good start.  She hoped sooner or later that their families would finally unite.  She was going to take it one day at a time.  She was still smiling, thinking when Dhawal hugged her from behind.  "What is my wifey thinking about."

"That things are finally working out.  We have finally started our marriage.  And sooner or later, our families will work out, too.  But for now, one day at a time.  I am going to concentrate on us.  I will never do anything again to hurt you.  I rather hurt myself than you, "  said Natasha, turning around to hug him tightly. 

"I concur.  I will never hurt you again.  I've learned my lesson."  Dhawal smiled and then looked down at her.  "I like you in my clothes.  You look beautiful."   Natasha blushed.  "Let's go to sleep.  It's late.  And I have to go to the office in the morning."  Dhawal pulled Natasha to bed and settled her in, then got in on the other side. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 76 16
21.1K 1.3K 16
One shots of our beloved Indian cricket team, the boys who have our hearts ❤️
14.5K 1K 15
One shots/ two shots/ short stories on PreRish
33.6K 1.9K 22
Oneshots about Indian cricket team. There will be both Friendship and BL stories.