Transformers: Rise of The All...

De PharaohsGirl2000

In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertr... Mais

Chapter 1: A Desperate Measure
Chapter 2. A Daring Rescue
Chapter 3. Optimus Prime
Chapter 4. Uncle Jackie
Chapter 5. Not quite right...
Chapter 6. She isn't Human
Chapter 7. definitely not human!
Chapter 8: Healing
Chapter 9: More than you realise
Chaper 10: Megatron
Chapter 11. Its Time
Special Announcement
Chapter 12. Getting around the bend
Chapter 13: Closer and Closer

Writers Block

55 2 0
De PharaohsGirl2000

Hello my peeps! Sorry its been a while since I last posted. Id imagine most of, if not some of you have seen my post on my message board.

Im not going to go into further detail for the sake of my mental health, but i will say a lot of shit has gone down, so I have been a little preoccupied.

To the point of this post! I am having some writers block, the infamous writers block! If anyone has any ideas theyd like seen within the next chapter go ahead and comment, but as of now, it may be a while before the next chapter is out. I do apologise for the delay my lovelies, but i assure you, a chapter is in the making, its just taking longer than expected.

Take care everyone! And remember to be kind to each other, because you dont know what the person on the other side of the screen is going through.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

86.2K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
656 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
7.5K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
2.6K 73 5
In war, nobody really wins. The true objective is to lose less people and of what you are fighting for than your opponent. And the natives of Cybertr...