That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By ParadexTM

Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnate... More

Prologue
The World of Demons
The World of Demons II
Special: Blue and Green
The World of Demons III
The World of Demons IV
The World of Demons V
Summoning of Lust
Summoning of Lust II
Summoning of Lust III
Demonic Nun
Demonic Nun II
Demonic Nun III
Demonic Nun IV
Demonic Nun V
Demonic Nun VI
Demonic Nun VII
Holy Knight: Hinata Sakaguchi
Holy Knight: Hinata Sakaguchi II
Demon in the Shadow
Demon in the Shadow II
Demon in the Shadow III
Demon in the Shadow IV
Demon in the Shadow V
Walpurgis Banquet
Walpurgis Banquet II
Walpurgis Banquet III
Family Time
Family Time II
Special: White Love
Family Time III
Family Time IV
Side Story: Serena's Past
Family Time V
Scarlet Bonds
Scarlet Bonds II
Scarlet Bonds III
Scarlet Bonds IV
Scarlet Bonds V
Humanity and Monsters
Humanity and Monsters II
Humanity and Monsters IV

Humanity and Monsters III

812 27 9
By ParadexTM

Two beautiful and completely naked women were resting on a cozy bed, cuddled together like two kittens. Luminous's head rested on top of Sophie's breasts. The Vampire Queen was exhausted. 

The four tiny holes at Sophie's smooth neck were the evidence of what had happened. 

"You've been greedy today," Sophie said, gently patting Luminous's head. 

"It's not my fault you were away for so long," Luminous answered; her normal, dignified, and oppressive nature was nowhere to be found, just like a tame cat. Sophie couldn't else than to think about just that and laughed softly. 

"What?" Curious Luminous looked up to see Sophie's face 

"Nothing. It's just I think cat ears would suit you really well~" Sophie said 

Hearing this made Luminous blush; how could she say something like that without a second thought? Embarrassed that she, even if only for a second thought about putting something like that on, she quickly averted Sophie's eyes. "Baka..." 

It was then that their peaceful time together was interrupted. It knocked on the door, pissed off as soon as Sophie realized whose presence it was behind that door, answered, "Enter." 

Vina, one of the 7 Luminaries that has been influenced by [Charm World] completely, entered the room. Luminous was surprised to see one of the clergy here but remained silent; she didn't even care about being naked. 

"Tell me already what it is that you so urgently want to report before you poison this room anymore with your gross appearance, Vina." Sophie's words were harsh. 

But they did not seem to reach Vina's ears, no more so, she fully accepted them. From her eyes, she has just entered Heaven, seeing those two, and there is not a single flaw in any of their bodies. It was a blissful sight for her eyes. 

Vina kneeled and stated, "Sophie-sama, I am here to inform you about the scheme created by the 7 Luminaries."  

"Hooo, right. You informed me about that last time, the audacity you have to target my Hinata~" Sophie said 

Vina felt Sophie's judging glare on her very soul. At that moment, Vina could understand why the others took such harsh measures to ensure Luminous's attention. Just like them, Vina wanted to be accepted by her Master at all costs. 

"What?!" Luminous reacted, "They are targeting Hinata?" Just like that, another pair of eyes stared at Vina. The pressure was almost too much for the old woman to withstand. 

"Then... let me explain what exactly they prepared." Vina said 

After a long report from Vina that became more and more ridiculous as time went on, Luminous could barely remain still next to Sophie; the only thing hindering her from exploding was Sophie's soothing aura. 

"Kufufufu, they've prepared a lot, right Lumi-chan~? Well, I guess their wish for your Attention came to at the end now that we know of this, huh?" Sophie said playfully 

"From manipulating the message of that Rimuru to staging a war against a Demon Lord on their own to even killing a High Priest and what's that? They even are messing around in Falmuth?!" Luminous repeated all that to herself, her voice clearly angered. 

"Quite the effort... how bad that it's all for nothing as you're mine and mine only," Sophie said. Her eyes turned red, and a smile appeared on her face. 

Vina was shocked and immediately bowed even deeper "I wouldn't dare to earn for our God's attention!!" she shouted, ultimately saving her life. As Sophie was surprisingly possessive of those she deems her wives. 

⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★

Hinata and the rest were speeding down the road towards Tempest. They would not give their horses any breaks since this morning Hinata had received shocking information. Her second-in-command had even acted on his own against her orders. 

"Why would he ignore your orders Hinata-sama? If he's something than absolutely loyal towards you" Fritz asked. And he wasn't the only one pondering about what their leader had told them in the morning. 

"That's not important now," Hinata answered, her eyes fixated on the road. 

The Team of four Holy Knights and Hinata had started their Journey this morning relaxed. On their way, they noticed that the Street built by the monsters was even cleaner pathed and had more high-quality bricks than the ones in Ingrassia. 

Beyond their beliefs, they discovered water fountains, signs, and even inns at certain intervals along the road. All of them noticed one thing: the demon lord's actions were indeed following what he had said about his wish to coexist with humanity. 

But then Hinata received a [Thought Communication] from Sophie personally, once again warning her about the not-so-secret scheme and providing her with the necessary details. 

.

.

.

"So at last you've come, Hinata," Rimuru said; he looked towards Hinata and away from the battle that was going on just down the hill. 

Rimuru sighed "You're doing whatever you want but surely I don't need to remind you that this is my territory" 

Hinata who climbed down from her horse listened closely to what Rimuru had to say. Despite her wish for a fruitful and peaceful exchange between them all the chances were pointing against it. A fight wasn't something she could prevent anymore. 

"I am not nice enough to allow you to strike us first. The moment you staged Military action within our borders... that was enough to assume you're going to harm us." Rimuru 

"I guess that's only natural," Hinata answered as she shortly observed the battle inside the Holy Field. She was perplexed to see goblins being stabbed and yet healing perfectly, but it was not the time to be surprised. 

"But I have no Idea why Leonard, my second-in-command, is disobeying my orders either. As if only manipulation trough words were enough" Hinata said 

Rimuru noticed a sting of sadness in Hinata's usually serious expression but ignored it "Don't make me laugh you did get my message right?" 

"Yeah" Hinata answered she nearly seemed ashamed of herself while saying this. 

"And this is your answer?" Rimuru asked to confirm his suspison. 

⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★

Meanwhile, in the midst of the ongoing battle, three individuals stood nonchalantly while looking at each other: Shion, the leader of the troops that Tempest had sent to catch the enemies, Leonard, and another holy knight/saint named Garde. 

"My name is Shion. I am Rimuru-sama's first Secretary," Shion announced 

"We got some big fish here" Garde said while readying his spear for a fight. 

Although her face seemed serious, Shion couldn't care less all she wanted to do is to finish her mission given by Rimuru-sama perfectly "By the way" the wicked oni stated, "Rimuru-sama has following message for you : Choose between Submission or Death"

Leonard didn't seem impressed. "Of course... I understand, but our answer is this!" As if it were a signal, several holy knights who had been waiting around these three individuals began to attack Shion at once. 

At the same time a [Holy Purification Field] was launched. 

"Tch," Shion followed the ants' movements with her eyes. Without using her sword, Shion fended off the attackers, as their movements were simple faints all along, all to test out her strength and get to the point where the barrier should be erected.

Gerda became cocky "For a mere monster, you sure talk big. Kaijin? No, maybe one race above that.. a mystic oni huh?" he said 

But Leonard knew that if they were dealing with a Mystic Oni that would be a monster of the Calamity-Class. 

"Close but wrong. Benimaru and Souei, whom your comrades are fighting, are Mystic Oni, but I evolved in a slightly different direction," Shion said, smiling, taking out her sword. "I am a Wicked Oni, so I might not be as gentle as you think." 

"Whether you're a Wicked Oni or a mystic one doesn't really matter, our god os the one and only God Luminous-sama," Leonard shouted 

"I don't care about your God, more importantly answer the question" Shion said nonchalantly. 

"You foul monster.." Leonard's anger rose "..Insulting God Luminous like that ... I shall cleanse this world of blasphemous creatures like yourself [Holy Canon]!!" Not only Leonard but four others casted the Holy Magic. 

Unimpressed Shion successfully deflected the attacks with a swing of her sword, even sending it back at their casters. In disbelief the Holy Knights dodged. 

⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★

Just like Shion mentioned, this was not the only fight. Rimuru's and Hinata's Conversation ended early as Arnaud butted in. While doing so, Benimaru stepped forward. "You were not called here. Know your place." With this, it was sealed. Arnaud swung his sword at Benimaru.

Surprised that he had blocked it easily, Arnaud said "I didn't want to hinder Hinata-sama's negotiations.. though still I didn't expect you to react" 

"I agree we shouldb't interfere with them so how about we continue this somewhere else" Benimaru said 

"Arnaud!" Fritz shouted, wanting to stop him. After all, he was only destroying Hinata and Rimuru's meeting with this. 

"Hold on a second," a female voice suddenly said, appearing behind the Holy Knights/Saints. "We all could use some entertainment, too, no?"

"Well, shouldn't you be worrying about your friend... wait huh??" Fritz was surprised as he suddenly saw the two beasthumans behind him. He knew them... they were part of the three beastketeers.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to test out the strength of the 10 Great Saints" Suphia said smiling from ear to ear, the tigress was as eager to fight as always. 

"You know we would be glad to occupy your time for a while" Albis added playfully 

"Why are you here?!" Fritz shouted surprised 

Bachhius laid one of his hands on Fritz's shoulder "Calm down, looks like we have no choice" 

Just like this everyone has found their enemy in a 1v1 grouping. The only ones remaining were Soeui and the Saint Litus. Souei pointed towards a location where they could fight. Litus seemed surprised about his gentleman-like behavior and followed him nervously. 

Now Rimuru and Hinata both had lost their subordinates, they were staring into each other's eyes while taking out their swords. "Let's get started" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 226 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
5K 255 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
7.8K 210 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
42.2K 1.2K 14
This is a Harry Potter x That Time i got Reincarnated as a Slime fanfic . Rimuru will be female. Have fun :)