ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

Par dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... Plus

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 34

37 0 0
Par dfaithhhxox

We are now in Atlanta. Reality has now hit us. The boys went off to their shoot. And I am downstairs with Callie and Ammi and the baby Ava laying on her rocking chair beside Ammi. Concrète went back to their mansion when we landed we said our goodbyes and now we're back to reality.

I start work soon and i'm not excited. I love them kids but I can't. Me Callie and Ammi were downstairs and we started talking about the breakdown of our trip.

Callie: How did y'all feel about our trip?

Ammi then gets Ava out of her chair so she could feed her bottle because she was hungry.

Ammi: Well besides my postpartum depression and my pregnancy, it was so good but can we please talk about Josh and Karrahboo for a min.

"I don't know how to feel about that"

Callie: What do you mean? Girl you set them up.

"I know but she didn't even tell us they were together. She then called me at the hotel lobby at 1am to tell me that they had sex like okay? What am I supposed to do with that information?"

Ammi: Girl support her. She's in her first relationship. Don't do that to her.

"I'm not doing anything"

Callie: Mhm.

"What?! Y'all girls trippin"

I then stand up to go and check on Mateo and how he's doing.

Ammi: Where are you going?

"To check on your stepson, i'll be back"

Ammi: You better.

I then go up the stairs and go to Mateo's room and I open the door slightly to see if he's still asleep and he still was. He had a long tiring trip back from his mom's house so it's understandable if he wanna nap all day.

I then close the door slightly. I then look behind me and Duke is standing there. He scared the shit outta me. I then hold my chest and close my eyes.

"Nigga what the fuck?"

Duke: Did I scare you?

"Nah you didn't"

Duke: Why you holding your heart then?

"It's called sarcasm slow ass. Why you ain't going to the shoot"

We then walk side by side down the stairs.

Duke: I was too tired and unbothered for that shit we can do it when I've gotten my sleep.

"Nigga you said that you had no choice"

Duke: I then told Davis after that I'm not going because I don't want to and I'm tired and he said that's okay.

"That's valid"

We then go to the living room where Ammi and Callie were downstairs talking. They looked at us as we come in and their faces looked so confused

Ammi: I thought Duke had to be in the shoot today?

"He told Davis that he was tired"

Ammi: Oh okay.

Callie: So, when you starting work Dest?

"On Monday. So four days."

Duke: She not happy to start.

Ammi: Girl you'll be fine.

"I know I will but I just can't be asked for this bull and plus you on maternity leave so you get to chill with your baby."

Ammi: True say but you'll be great without me.

Duke has his arm around my neck and Callie then went to get baby Ava and rock her to sleep whilst Ammi signaled me to go to the kitchen. Callie follows her and I told Duke i'll be back and I stand up and go to the kitchen.

I then get to the kitchen.

Ammi: I feel like we should tell gou before you find out randomly.

"Why the fuck are y'all being weird? Please tell me what the fuck is going on?"

Callie: Duke's ex got evicted and so she literally lost all her money.

"So what the fuck has that got to do with me?"

Ammi: Allegedly, I'm not sure you've gotta ask him but apparently she's going to stay here until she gets her life together and gets a place for herself.

"What the fuck?! Why is Kaliya coming here? Is she trying to ruin my relationship? What the fuck?"

Ammi: Why? Do you hate her?

"Nigga, she was a bitch in college she was so jealous of me. She would always find a way to steal my boyfriend away from me. She tried to do it with Rage when I was with him and that didn't work and now she's going to try it with Duke"

Callie: Why would you think she would do that? Girl we grown ass woman you can't just assume.

"Girl, people sometimes do not change. We saw what Adreel did so you never know"

Ammi: That's true Callie, she just got engaged, and the fact that you Destinee dreamt about him cheating on you is a bit suspicious because she's going to do something.

Callie: Y'all we can't just assume. We'll just wait on everything.

"Okay, okay. Imma chill"

Callie: Okay. We'll see and speculate everything. I heard Adreel is coming today to get Mayeo today. We'll ask her to stay for a bit so she can help us as well.

"That would be helpful because she can fight for me"

We all started to laugh and Duke was still on the couch and it looked like he was texting someone. I got so scared because the nigga might be texting his ex the location and shit and she might be coming today but I don't know. The door started to knock and the squad was back.

"Hey y'all"

I then hug the rest of the group and Skye and Adreel came through the door and I gave them two a hug and Mateo came running downstairs with his bags for him to get ready to go with his mom.

"You leaving now Adreel?"

Adreel: I can stay if you want too, I'm not in a rush. Why what's wrong?

"Girl, let's go to the kitchen"

Adreel: Mateo baby, go to your room and play because me and Auntie Destinee need to talk okay?

Mateo: Can I stay with Daddy?

Adreel: Okay, go to Daddy. And when we have to go i'll let you know okay?

Mateo then gave his mum a hug and went to sit on Fanum's lap whilst Callie gives Duke baby Ava for him to hold. He was so gentle with her, it was so precious to see. I can't wait for him to be a dad. Me and all the girls then went to the kitchen to tell Adreel what happened.

"Duke is not telling me something, he was acting weird when we came back to Atlanta and now I'm finding out from Ammi and Callie, that Kaliya his ex from college is coming to live at the AMP house because she got evicted so she's going to be staying here till she's got her life in check"

Adreel: What the fuck?

"Girl- tell me about it. You gotta come back and visit us more since we're all friends again"

Adreel: I know but my business is flourishing and I'm so focused on just working hard and making sure that the money is going good so babe i'm so busy.

"I know but at least take time out of your day to come see us. But by the looks of it, I'm going back to my apartment because I can't deal with this shit"

Skye: Girl you are not going anywhere. What?!

"Girl no, she can enjoy Duke all she wants because I'm not about to fight this girl everyday."

Adreel: When is she coming?

We all hear a door bell go.

"I guess she's here now"

Duke then comes to the kitchen and gives baby Ava to Ammi and then I look at him and he gives me a look that I cannot explain. He was so blunt. He then goes to the door in a quick pace and opens it. It was Kaliya. She looked stunning from college. Ass fat. Body looking amazing. Her fave was beautiful. She really flew up from college. But her behaviour is stinky. By the looks of it, my apartment will be seeing me tomorrow because I ain't staying at this place with this bitch. No cap.

Duke then leans in to give her a hug. That pushed my buttons. The whole group was alright with her but me and the girls didn't like her one bit. I hated her. She just wanted to steal my spotlight everytime. The bitch is jealous of me and i'm not being around someone that is praying on my downfall.

She then comes in the kitchen where we all were talking. She then comes to us and says hi. She gives all the other girls a hug except from me. That was a bitchy move. She's still the same from college.

Kaliya: Destinee, how are you?

She then purposely acknowledged my existence.

"Don't even come near me, I don't wanna be here you know what? I'm going to my apartment. I'll see y'all whenever this bitch wanna get out of this house."

I then walk out and Kaliya said

Kaliya: Destinee what grudge do you have on me?  Honestly. Why do you hate me?

"Bitch, you should ask yourself why you hate me so much. I'm not the problem you are"

I then walk out of the kitchen and I then go to all the boys and give them a hug. I purposely missed Duke because I'm so mad at him right now, words can't describe. I then walk to the beginning of the stairs. Duke then grabs my wrist and I look back with the worst look I've ever given someone in my life.

Duke: Where you going?

"Why do you need to fucking know, huh?"

Duke: Answer my question.

"Nowhere"

I then tell him to get his hands off of me and his grip was too strong I couldn't get him off of me.

"Why the fuck are holding me hostage? What the fuck do you want?"

Duke: I asked you a question and you didn't answer it. Where the fuck are you going?

"Leave me alone"

Duke: I'm not getting off you until you tell me where you heading.

"Nigga get your fucking hands off me you hurting me"

Duke: No.

"Duke"

Duke wasn't listening to me and that's what made me even mad at him. Fanum then comes up to us because he sees something is wrong in the distance in the living room.

Fanum: Yo what's going on with y'all?

"This nigga won't let me go because I'm going somewhere and never coming back"

Fanum: Duke, you hurting her get your hands off of her.

Duke: Nigga this ain't none of your business.

"Let me go"

I then force my hands off and it went off and now I go upstairs and go to Duke's room so I can change and go back to my apartment because I'm not staying with Duke's ex who's jealous of what we have and also I'm not staying with Duke because of how he never told me what happened and I had to hear it from my friends.

I then get my bag and everything. I leave my clothes here because I live here also but I've got some clothes back at my place so I'm good.

"Imma see y'all soon"

As I went out, Duke followed me and grabs my wrist with agression and he says.

Duke: Why the fuck are you leaving? Whata up with you bro?

"I'm your bro now, I'm your bro now. Okay that's cool. That's totally fine"

Duke: Destinee, you tripping.

"What do you mean? First of all you was acting so weird ever since we got back from our vacation. Second of all, you're giving me attitude and you're being blunt. Thirdly, you didn't tell me that you EX? YOUR EX?! was staying at the AMP house until she's stable. How long do you think that will take?"

Duke: Baby, listen to me.

"NO I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSHIT NO MORE"

A teardrop then fell out from my face.

"You are really being pathetic. You get engaged to me and now you bringing your ex back to your place because she needs help?! And you knew the grudge she had on me and this is what you do...."

Duke: Bae-

"You know what? Leave me alone. I'm going back to my apartment until she's out of there. I don't wanna see her near me I don't want her to breathe the same air as me. If Davis needs me or if Ammi needs me, I'm coming then leaving till then, I don't wanna speak to you"

Duke: Destinee, you're tripping.

"Get your hands off me"

I then push his hands off my wrist and I walked to my car. Duke then started to chase me to my car and I get in and close the car door. He is knocking on my door and I drive off.

As the gates open, I zoomed out and I see him through the mirror at the end of the road. Tears started to drop as I started to drive.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

142K 2.4K 35
a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023
33.9K 821 24
"I don't think you would ever understand how much you truly mean to me." "Why do you think I call you, mi tesoro." treas·ure /ˈtreZHər/ verb keep ca...
24K 553 16
karma is a 21 she is apart of the AMP house, she has been there since day one. Her favorite thing to do was the active videos. but ever since she got...
507K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...