Unexpected.... [ Taekook FF ]

By A_taekook_world

When life brings lots of hurdle with a ray of love and care from a person, who entered in a person's life une... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
[ EPILOGUE ]

[ 21 ]

1.4K 68 6
By A_taekook_world

Next day started with glamorous preparation of taehyung and jisung's wedding.

It was decided that they have a pre-wedding shoot as well as a conference to convey every people of their country about taehyung's marriage.

After all being a most eligible bachelor of the country. Most handsome, youngest, and top model face of every marketing advertisement, his family needs to be communicate about his this biggest decision of life to his beloved fans around the world.

Jungkook being the incharge of taking care of every preparation of taehyung's wedding.

It was never his will, but due to orders of Be-yeol, he have to take this work in his hand and make taehyung more disappointed by his this decision.

How can a husband plan his own husband's wedding ?

This is the reason why taehyung intentionally ignore him from the time he agreed to plan his wedding.

Jungkook again behave like a cold person. He ignored that last night he had a tad romantic moment with his husband.

Taehyung make up his mind to play along, and hurt his husband in the same way like he do to him till now.

_______________________

At photo studio.

Taehyung came out from his Porsche at 11 am. His driver parked his car in parking lot.

He is looking a hot meal in his white ironed shirt, black formal pant and coat. His perfectly gelled hairs are showing his forehead more. Making him look like a matured man.

Security guards surrounded him and protectively helps him to enter inside photoshoot location while saving him from crowd of his fans and media on their ways.

Jisung already there with her mother. She looks more excited for this shoot.

Her bowl gown of peach colour, with fashionable diamond jewellery enhance her look for today's day.

Even her beauty can't gain taehyung's attention this time.

Taehyung's eyes always find his love, who is busy in arranging things for shoot and guide other to manage things properly.

He can't stop but admire his husband, who is become more confident in every work. He is looking very professional. Looks like it is never new for him.

An excited jisung break his attention from jungkook's face. She hugs him in a tight hug.

" Tae-ah , let's go " she drags him in the located photoshoot.

Before taehyung shows any inconvenience, he already infront of numerous cameras and spotlight.

" Sir, shall we start your photoshoot ? " Camera man asked from dozing off taehyung.

" Of course " instead of him, jisung replied.

Taehyung just nodded.

Their first pose was, when taehyung hold jisung by her waist, meanwhile their hands interweind with each other. Their eyes looking into each other's with softness.

Jisung have a genuine smile, meanwhile taehyung have hard time to get close to jisung.

It's his first time when he feel uncomfortable around any girl. Otherwise, he did many photoshoots before with his co-actress for brand ambassading.

May be after his heart welcome jungkook inside to reside in it forever. After that no one allowed there by chance.

His heart feel contended to hold his husband in his arms, meanwhile it becomes a source of uncomfortableness with others.

Next pose was something around like first one. Just they are faced each other this time. Interlocking their eyes in a perfect eye contact.

Like this, they continue to click many amazing photos of their pre-wedding shoot.

" Ma'am, now please sit on sir's lap " photographer guide jisung for their final pose as they done with many photos of their pre-wedding shoot.

It seems very awkward around the stage. Jisung not ready to do this with his best friend.

Every closeness are valid, but it is very extensive of their relationship.

" It's okay, come " taehyung hold her hand and made her to sit on his lap, then back hugging her.

His tight grip around her waist, and their closeness of face was everything that intense hurt feelings in jungkook's heart.

His eyes dwell with tears by now. Even if he try to look strong, he can't tolerate their closeness.

His steps automatically back away and he run outside of the photoshoot studio.

________________________

Right now taehyung is infront of conference, which his parents along with jisung's parents organize.

There are uncountable media present to gain some hot headlines for their today's news.

Many fans of his, surrounding around everywhere to witnessed such a big news of their favourite model.

" So, Mr. Kim what is the agenda of today's conference ? " head of anchor asked.

Taehyung all time maintained his eyes with his husband, who is standing at a corner of conference hall and watching him with his big doe eyes.

Jungkook's eyes are red and puffy due to crying before.

How much he tried, taehyung understand what turmoil going inside him right now.

" So, first of all thank you to be present here on a short notice. Their is not any specific agenda for this sudden meeting. I want to introduce you all with my soon-to-be wife, Ms. Choi Jisung. She is my bestfriend from childhood. We are close to each other since we are kids. I think we even like one another from a long time. After meeting her exactly eight years later. I thought to not let her loose again. Therefore, me and my family decides to bind us together in a bond of marriage. So, we are going to married in just two weeks " his professional aura is something that make everyone drool over his personality more.

He prepared a fake speech of his and jisung's relationship just to impress media and their parents.

Hooting and clapping voice resonates around hall of conference. Everyone shows their happiness for his this information.

They wasn't a tad sadist to loose their dream boy.

Taehyung's eyes still on jungkook. His heart clenched when he notice huge tear drops in his love's eyes after he confirmed his relationship with jisung infront of whole world.

'I was ready to do the same for our relation, hyung. But you can't made up. I can fight alone for our relationship, but I can't fight against you. If this is what you want, then be happy. Even you feel hurted right now'

He shrugs off with a painful smile.

_______________________

Confrence end with many congratulations that he recieved from his fans and media base.

After that many mails he received by his many investors and business partners for giving best wishes for his wedding life.

Even everyone is happy. But the two hearts never gonna live in peace.

They always hurt until everything gets over on a happy note.

_______________________

Weeks spend in other wedding preparations.

Taehyung made himself busy in his works to avoid his aching heart.

Jungkook never shows infront of anyone, but only taehyung knows that he cried every time in his room while locking himself.

He wanted to hug him, hold him, console him and love him, but he can't.

________________________

This is final week when the two were going to knot their relationship in bond of marriage.

Be-yeol insist jungkook to take taehyung and jisung on their engagement and wedding shopping.

Like an obedient child, he agreed.

So, on his one command, taehyung get ready to go to the mall which he decides for shopping.

They are standing inside of luxurious brand mall 'Paradise'.

It is famous for wedding outfits as per jungkook's and cheery research.

Jisung always being clingy to taehyung. Who never shows irritation by her behaviour.

She is his best friend, and he love to spoil her with his kind behaviour towards her.

" Taehyungie, how's it ? " An off white gown with floral design was picked up by her.

" It's beautiful " this is the same reply he rant everytime she brings something for their marriage day outfits.

" You said this for every dress. Atleast help me to find one best for our day. I can't afford to look simple that day " she whines.

Taehyung nods softly. He stand up from his couch, which is provided by owner of this mall as he already done with his shopping.

Jungkook is just behind them as he guides everything to them. But clingy Jisung only wants her soon-to-be husband's advice for her wedding dress.

Taehyung pick up a pastel theme clour dress. It's fibre including silk from inside and outside it is embroidered by chiffon and net.

" Try this one " he handed her.

She smile brightly and take the dress from his hand. She went inside dressing room.

But before it, she stops and called jungkook.

" Jungkookie choose outfits for yourself. You haven't choose one till now " she suggested.

" No it's fine. I already have many dresses. I will wear any of them " he refused instantly.

" No you are not going to use repeated dress on our wedding. It's my wedding, I want everyone dress beautifully. Tae, help him to find one. Your choices are mind blowing " she winked before leaving both couples alone in the biggest showroom of dresses.

" Come, I will choose something for you " taehyung drag him to rack of clothes.

" Taehyungie, I said-

" She is stubborn hyung. I can be obeying you silently. But she surely throw tantrums if you refused her " taehyung simply shrugs.

He pick few desiner shirts and gave it in jungkook's hand.

Jungkook take it with a sigh. He didn't want to argue as taehyung hardly respond to his any behaviour.

Taehyung is outside of jungkook's dressing room. He waits for him to show dress, so that he can choose best among them.

One by one jungkook wear shirt and matching pants, but nothing impressed taehyung.

Untill one, which is little oversized to him. But it flaunt his curvy figure, and prominent muscled figure.

Jungkook stand infront of him like a hot meal.

Taehyung walks to him to stand very close.

" You know, you are just beauty of heaven. Everything is suits you, like it is just customised for your those small waist, builded abs and biceps, your long legs and arms. If you are not agreed to do this bullshit, then I will surely take you right now, here " he whisper very sensually.

Jungkook's legs got weak on his deep husky voice. He immediately clunch on his shoulder for support.

Taehyung bring him close to his body by holding his waist.

A kiss on cheeks is enough to melt jungkook's cold and blank aura of now.

He lean close and hugged taehyung tightly.

His body starts to respond anyways infront of taehyung.

Taehyung grin to finally hold his love close to him. He is about to capture his husband in his strong hands, but interrupted by a sound of opening of door.

Jungkook pushes taehyung away from him lightly.

Taehyung make their distance uninterestedly.

He form a soft smile face to see his best friend, who look gorgeous in her pastel colour dress.

" Tae, help me in putting this belt. I can't reach to its straps " she holds a belt attached to dress. Without it dress was incomplete.

Taehyung obediently nodded and take her infront of big dressing mirror.

He firstly eye to his husband, who is looking at him with surely a jealous feeling for touching someone else.

He decides to tease jungkook more.

He slides his both arms around jisung's figure and starts to tie knot of belt to her dress.

He closes the gap between two, so that now jisung's back touches to his broad chest.

" You are looking like princess in this jiyu. Buy this for wedding " he compliment, which bring red hue around jisung's cheeks.

She nodded and again step inside to take off the dress and dress up in her previous clothes.

Surely jungkook burn from jealous from toe to head. As he already left them alone due to not able to saw them together.

After billing of every dresses, they end up their shopping.

They even have a trio meal of afternoon in nearby restaurant as they are hungry by now after shopping alot.

___________________

Kim mansion decorated in a beautiful decoration.

Famous event planner are organised the whole engagement event of Kim's.

Their work are fabulous, that no one take off their eyes from decorative corners of hall.

Bright chandelier, lamps and light are giving diamond charm to hall.

Florists work are also awesome. Baby wreath flower, white roses and shining pink tulip are theme fixed by taehyung and jungkook.

Jisung also approved it.

Taehyung is busy in talking with his business partners from few minutes.

As he is already ready in his outfit of engagement.

Navy blue tuxedo, sleeveless shirt inside. Renetone shoes are shining from far. Charm on his coat was gaining attention of everyone.

It is also precious to taehyung, because jungkook brought this for him as his engagement gift.

He gladly accept it.

After more minutes, Jisung also come downstairs with her mother beside her.

Their parents took them to centre of the hall. Everyone Focus their gaze only on them.

" Thanks for everyone to being here for giving their precious time to our child. So, without delay let's start the engagement " Seo-jun announced.

Huge round of applause echoed for them to start a happy beginning.

Be-yeol handed diamond rings to both of her child. Which taehyung selected just two days ago with his one of merchant friend.

" Put ring jisung " Be-yeol guide jisung for wearing engagement ring in taehyung's hand.

All of their heartbeat raced up with this statement.

Jisung's hands are start to tremble. Taehyung's palms fills with sweating due to taking tension of his end up relation after this engagement.

Jungkook was on the verge of crying due to witnessed his husband to being someone's else.

Jisung slide ring into taehyung's ring finger. But very cleverly.

She just put ring on entrance of taehyung's ring finger. Rest of work is done by taehyung himself, as he wears ring by himself without noticing it by any of his family.

It's taehyung's turn to put ring in jisung's finger. He hold ring with a boxy smile. Jisung smile widely to see his smiling face.

He is also about to put the ring into jisung's finger, but a mishappening take place.

Light of whole mansion suddenly went off. Everyone gasped by sudden light off.

Taehyung take the opportunity, and leave Jisung side.

He take his love at the corner of hall, without reach of anyone.

Jungkook was about to shout due to sudden pull in darkness.

But taehyung calm him down.

" Shh ! It's me love " very lovely voice of taehyung, which is reserved only for jungkook, echoed in his ears.

" Tae, you scared me " he said in little fearful voice.

" Nothing is more scary to marry someone else other than you for me " taehyung said in sad voice.

" Why we are here tae ? " Jungkook changed the topic.

" For our engagement " jungkook wide his eyes.

Before he said something, a ring slides in his ring finger very smoothly like it is just for him.

" My symbol that I still belongs to you. Remember, when I take your finger size few days ago in company. I wanted it for making an engagement ring for you " he said.

Jungkook is in amazement by his cleaver mind.

" I love you " taehyung softly place his lips on jungkook's. And take taste of sweetness from his mouth just for a moment.

Then lick his lips which is covered with jungkook's saliva.

" Bye " before jungkook could do anything, taehyung already leave his side.

Light suddenly came and brights the hall again in same sparkling night which was earlier.

He got to know that Jisung and taehyung already get engaged when light went off.

But the reality only known to him and taehyung, or may be to jisung as well. Because she also acted that taehyung wasn't leave her side for once.

Taehyung look at shocked bunny with mischievous smile.

I will got what I wanted, Kim Jungkook.

They start to celebrate this day with orchestra music and professional dance. Taehyung and jisung's couple performance put fire on this night. They expect same reactions as they prepare for it from a long time.

This day also gone well. And their next stage was way more difficult, because it is their marriage day.

Taehyung's any clever act wouldn't going to work.

His relationship only get saved if he confessed everything to his parents before time.

Or he loose jungkook for forever.

                       ..........................TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 3.4K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...
184K 11.4K 47
He, who had nothing to do with all of this, had to take it all on himself. Jeon jungkook was nothing but just a bait.......... Then how did he become...
385K 12.9K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
217K 12.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...