The Hellhound, Lincoln Loud (...

By Ant1z0Ne

This is a Loud House x Helluva Boss fanfiction Lincoln wakes up in Hell after an incident. Now, he must learn... More

Author Notes
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Party & Aftermath
Chapter 3: Explanation
Author Notes
Chapter 4: True Form
Chapter 5: Reveal
Chapter 6: Client
Chapter 8: New Power
Chapter 9: Confession
Chapter 10: Primordial Demon
Chapter 11: Revenge
Chapter 12: Annihilation
Chapter 13: Honest Feeling
Chapter 14: Turf War
Chapter 15: Princess of Hell
Chapter 16: Commitment
Chapter 17: New Employee
Chapter 18: Bodyguard
Chapter 19: Feeling
Chapter 20: Visit
Chapter 21: Gift [Part 1]

Chapter 7: Radio Demon

207 8 1
By Ant1z0Ne

Previously on Chapter 6: Client, Lincoln and the rest of the I.M.P employee have a meeting about searching clients for their business which unfortunately none of them manage to find one but luckily, Lincoln actually did the job during his free time and presented a mountain of paper full of client's request which they immediately prepared for the job while Lincoln went to a meeting with the clients. We also found out about Loona's true feeling about Lincoln and how she wants him in her pants if you know what I mean.

No One POV

Lincoln: I wonder what I could buy in this city?

You might be wondering where Lincoln is. He's right now wandering around the Imp City since he and the I.M.P has finish with their job. They manage to found and kill the target who is in plain sight and cut off the target's head before taking a picture for proof. After that, Lincoln called the clients and told them that the target has been terminated. Few weeks later, each of them pay their services to Lincoln and earn 2,500 Souls making every demon celebrate in happiness for the profit. Lincoln gave them 2,000 Souls while he kept the rest of them. Before Lincoln pass the profit, he told them Moxxie is the only demon who can take care of the profit which making Blitzo angry and disagree with the decision. With Lincoln's silver tongue, he manages to persuade Blitzo to accepts it while Moxxie proud of Lincoln for his persuasive ability. Lincoln bid his farewell as he went sight-seeing around Imp City with his hard-earned money.

Lincoln: *look around the city* When they said Hell is a shitty place, this place really is a definition of seeing is believing.

True to Lincoln's words, he can see the condition of Imp City. Even though this city has a lot of tall building but the way they design this entire city with the landscapes is quite messy. The lower part of the city are much horrible in Lincoln's opinion such as unfinished building, broken apartment, imp taking shelter inside an empty building and etc. Moreover, this place has a lot of old store showing how old this area is.

Lincoln: Well... can't say I didn't like to see an old shop but spending times with Pop-Pop sure does show me the good side of them.

Lincoln continue with his sight-seeing until he found one particular store that attracts him. For some reason, this particular store feels like asking him to enter but confidently walk towards the store ignoring the suspicious feeling he feel just now. Lincoln open the door and can hear the shop door bell ringing above the door which shows how old the store is.

Lincoln: *look around* A vintage store, huh? Why does my instinct telling me to enter this shop? Weird but let's see what I can find in here.

Lincoln can see a lot of old antique around him so Lincoln decides to walk inside the store hoping to buy something that he likes. Lincoln see a lot of things he wants to buy but he also need to maintain his saving so he decides to buy only one thing. He continue to explore the store until he arrives at the vinyl section.

Lincoln: *shock* Wow... they even sold vinyl here in Hell? Let see what kind of song they have in here.

Lincoln begin to through the record hoping to see any songs he loves to hear during his relax time until he found one record that he once listened with his Pop-Pop. He raise his claws to grab it until out of nowhere, an unknown demon's hand come out of nowhere also trying to reach the record as well.

Lincoln: Oh? *turn around* Are you also- Oh fuck.

The reason Lincoln shout inside his head right now not because a demon wants to acquire the same record as him but rather who's the demon is. The demon is a slim and dapper with beige-colored skin and has a broad smile that shows his sharp yellow teeth. He has a pinkish-red cropped, angled bob-cut with black tips at the ends and two large, black tipped tufts of hair extending from the top of his head, evoking the ears of a deer, dark-red sclera eyes with bright-red irises and thin black pupils. 

He wears a red pinstripe coat with dark-red lapels piped with white, which is ragged along the bottom hem. Underneath this he wears a bright red dress-shirt with a black cross on the chest, and long black dress pants with matching bright red cuffs. He also wears a dark-red oval-shaped monocle, rimmed with black, over his right eye. He also accessorizes with a black knotted bowtie with a bright red center, black gloves with red at the fingertips, black pointed-toe boots and on his hand carries a thin cane with a vintage style microphone attached to it.

 ???: Why hello there, good sir. Are you also interested in this particular record?

Lincoln: *calm tone* Yes, I am. I once listen to this record with my Pop-Pop back when I was alive so I was hoping to listen to it for the memories as well as during my relax time.

???: What a delightful taste. I've never seen a demon listening to this particular song before until now.

Lincoln: While the modern music is good but sometimes, the past have a great taste of music and have no bullshit nonsense inside the song.

???: *happy laugh* I must say, good sir. You might be the only demon in this place that knows what music truly is and this is coming from me.

Lincoln: That's nothing. Also, I'm 19 this year so for a demon like you, I might be a young man to you.

???: Young man it is. You're quite young for a demon who looks not at the age of 19.

Lincoln: *look at his outfit* From what I'm seeing, you might be way older than me in my opinion.

???: *interested tone* Oh? What gave it away?

Lincoln: Your outfit. Based on the condition of your outfit, you must be dead around 1930s or so. Whoever live around 1920 to 1960 wears this kind of formal clothes like you wearing right now. The way you speak like a radio announcer and the way you enjoy staring at the radio also give out.

???: You have a keen eyes, young man. Your answer would be correct.

Lincoln: Since time in Hell and Earth works differently, I once read in the book that 1 year in here equal to 10 years on Earth which means your age is around 89 years old in human years or 8 years in Hell. If you ask me, you might be way older than you see.

???: *happy giggle* Interesting information. No wonder I'm losing my touch in this place.

Lincoln: Some demon in here way older than you think especially those who survives the Extermination Day.

???: Ahh... what a wonderful day to see but it also disturb my work as well.

Lincoln: What is your work if you don't mind?

???: I'm a radio host. My work is broadcasting a radio show for my fans to hear in Hell.

Lincoln: *rub his chin* Interesting. I do heard a rumor that there was only one demon who does that kind of job.

???: Hmm... who might that be?

Lincoln: *smirk* Looks like I have to use my silver tongue for this one. Let's just hope he will not kill me after this. In the past, this demon topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him "The Radio Demon". He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster of chaos. I heard he's a deal-maker demon which is very rare since that's not something every demon can do, as such it is not to be taken lightly as it doesn't generally work out well for the other party but to me... it's a powerful ability in my opinion if you ask me.

???: Oh, why do you say so, young man?

Lincoln: Even though a deal needs to be work out for both party but sometimes they always trying to find a loophole to escape the deal. But...

Lincoln then show a sinister smile which the demon in front of him does not flinch but rather enjoy the sight.

Lincoln: That's where they wrong. A wise man once said "If you are not moving closer to what you want in life, you probably aren't doing enough asking". That is why I like that kind of demon. He has passion, he has a commitment and most of all... he has tenacity to proves that even a small thing can be seen as a dangerous opportunity. Who doesn't like that kind of demon? *look at the demon* Isn't that right, Sir Alastor?

Alastor: *evil laugh* It seems you recognized me from the beginning.

Lincoln: I mean... you're a popular figure around Hell. The mere appearance of yours fear the Sinners in Hell. I must say, I don't think no one would recognize you unless for those who didn't care about politics or those who just arrive in Hell.

Alastor: Hahahaha... I'm very interested in you, young man. How about we continue our conversation with a cup of coffee?

Lincoln: *take a bow* That would be a honor, Sir Alastor but... you seems happy to talk with me but the way your body shows nervousness feels like you have something to said but doesn't know how to approach it.

Alastor: Haha. Why would you say that?

Lincoln: Your body language. I met many people who has their own issue and fear which means there is one on me. Do you have a phobia on wolf or a canine some sort, Sir Alastor?

Alastor: Phobia is a strong word but let just say, I dislikes them for a reason but I value good manner which is why I want to know more about you. It's a pleasure to talk to a demon who understands me in Hell. Not many demon here knows me the way you do.

Lincoln: *smile* Well then, let me buy something first and you can show me the way.

Lincoln decide to buy an antique pocket watch for himself before both Alastor and Lincoln makes their way to a nearby café and order two coffee. A terrified staff member serves them beverage on a table outside and rush back inside the café.

Alastor: May I ask why you seem not scared of me at all? The people in here prefer to run away from me but you show no fear or terrified at me.

Lincoln: A rumor is a rumor. A wise man once said "Rumors are usually nothing more that what jealous people wished were true of you". Yes, you are very terrified and scary on the outside but you also a man of duality on the inside. You values good manners, affability and intelligence in others which also means you look down on those who do not meet with your standards. *evil smirk* You may smile all the time but deep inside you hide a much darker side that no demon can fathom which I respect that. *take a sip of his coffee* In my eyes, you will not hesitate to use violence if someone don't act in line with your values or expectations. Even though Hell is a shitty place, it doesn't mean you need to act like an idiot as well, am I right?

Alastor: *smile* You truly are an interesting hellhound that I ever know. I would love to talk more but I have some issue to catch up. It's a pleasure to meet you, young man.

Lincoln: The pleasure is all mine.

Both Sinners shake their hands before Alastor walks away for his issue while Lincoln call the waiter and pay for the coffee as well as leaving a tip for the waiter. 

Lincoln: It seems Sir Alastor and I can have a normal conversation together. Can't wait to talk to him in the near future.

Lincoln then walk away after finishing his cup of coffee as he return to the I.M.P Headquarters. He enter the building and see Loona on the receptionist desk with her phone as usual.

Lincoln: Hi, Loona.

Loona yelped in surprise by Lincoln's voice causing her phone to being throw away but Lincoln manages to catch it before it fall on the ground.

Lincoln: Be careful, Loona.

Loona: *nervous smile* Y-Y-Yes, Lincoln.

Lincoln shows his sincere smile to Loona before he enter the office while Loona cover her face with his paws to hide her blushing face since her face looks like an apple the way how red it is.

Loona: Fuck... that smile... Why do you have to smile like that, Lincoln?

He then enter the meeting room where he see Moxxie stacking the request paper with Millie assist him. Lincoln then take his seat on Blitzo's seat to assist them as well.

Lincoln: Hey, Moxxie, Millie. May I join you?

Moxxie: *look up* Hey, Linc. Yes, you may. How's the walk?

Lincoln: Great, actually. I actually got to meet someone interesting.

Millie: *sly grin* Oh... is it a girl?

Lincoln: *shake head* Nope. It's a guy but I think you might recognize this demon's name. One of the Overlords of Hell, The Radio Demon, Alastor.

Both Moxxie and Millie stop whatever they doing as their face turn pale before they look at Lincoln.

Millie: I'm sorry hun but can you repeat that again? Did you said you met The Radio Demon, Alastor or am I hearing thing?

Lincoln: *nod* Yup. I even having coffee with him as well.

Moxxie: You... You met t-t-the Radio Demon? No fucking way.

Millie: No fucking way it is. You mean tell us that you actually having a conversation with the infamous Radio Demon and manage to stay alive to live the tell.

Lincoln: No lies over there. He's an interesting demon if you ask me. Once you know him properly, you can have a conversation with him without any problem.

Moxxie: Wow... it's only been a months since you arrive to Hell and you already make great progress in here.

Lincoln: What can I say? Sometimes my silver tongue is both blessing and a curse. How about we talk later and finish the paper first?

Moxxie: That would be great.

Lincoln sit beside Moxxie and help him stacking the paper for the client's appointment. What they didn't know is Alastor is watching Lincoln from another building's rooftop with his permanently wide grin on his face.

Alastor: It looks like I have found a new partner to talk with. We shall see how far you will go and assist you if you want to. You are an interesting demon after all.

Lincoln's ears perk up before he turn his head and see Alastor staring at him from the other building and give him an innocent smile but Alastor knows what that means. Lincoln is hiding a secret that even Alastor can't understand his intention.

Alastor: Ahh... how many decades since I've seen that smile before? Fascinating as always. Farewell, Lincoln. We shall meet again.

Alastor snap his finger and he instantly disappear in a thin air. Lincoln still keep his innocent smile at the direction where Alastor stand before he continue with his job as usual.

It seems both Lincoln and Alastor has become friends while making a bond with each other. Wonder what Alastor would do to our hellhound? Stay tuned for more! This is Ant1z0Ne. Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.1K 131
Lincoln Loud meets a new friends... from the depths of Hell, and she is a hellhound named Loona. At first she seems like a tough-as-nails b****, but...
3.5K 81 12
Lincoln Loud, an abused preteen boy, has recently been spirited away to Hell. Now an assassin for the I.M.P, he finds his true family in the demons t...
19.1K 422 31
Follow my OC's life as he lives throughout the Helluva boss/Hazbin hotel universe, he is very ruthless but can sometimes be a good person as he grows...
8.4K 197 10
After killing Quan Chi, Scorpion awakes in a completely new realm. When he finds a group of Imps running an assassination business, he joins them and...