The Devil in my mind

By ArmyR72025

Y/n(your name) is a simple girl who studies at university and lives a normal life in New York in a small but... More

Chapter 1 (His eyes)
Chapter 2 (In the dark)
Chapter 3 (Who is he?)
Chapter 4 (A paper)
Chapter 5 (The meeting)
Chapter 6 (I looked at him)
Chapter 7 (Shut you beautiful mouth)
Chapter 8 (Moonlight)
Chapter 9 (Red dress)
Chapter 11 (Do I feel love?)
Chapter 12 (Ji-Yu)
Chapter 13 (So how it's going?)
Chapter 14 (Love)
Chapter 15 (A call)
Chapter 16 (Los Angeles)
Chapter 17 (Sorry)
Chapter 18 (Min-Seo)
Chapter 19 (Jealousy)
Chapter 20 (Beach)
Chapter 21 (Fighting for love)
Chapter 22 (Fighting for love-HIS POV)
Chapter 23 (She's gone)
Chapter 24 (Will you marry me?)
Chapter 25 (Help me!)
Chapter 26 (Perfect for tomorrow)
Chapter 27 (I do)
Chapter 28 (End)
The Devil in my mind 2

Chapter 10 (A date or a promise?)

26 9 0
By ArmyR72025

We arrived at the most luxurious restaurant in New York: Light & Gold (invented name) and went inside to go to our table.

The waiter guided us and took us to a completely empty room, only with a table and a small dance floor but the kind used for slow and elegant dances.

We sat down and ordered what we liked best. He later began the conversation by saying, "You know, I wanted to make this date to get to know each other better. I understand that it must have been difficult for you to hear the news about changing your house without thinking about it first. I promised you that I would explain that shooting incident to you when we returned home but it was better to do it here." he continued

"The truth is that I was so hasty with you not only because you are the woman I fell in love with but also because I have to protect you and keep a promise."

What promise was he talking about? I looked at him curiously and let him speak "Y/n I made a promise to your parents"

Flashback

"Dad, mom, why are you going to this dinner without me? I want to come. A 14-year-old Y/n complained. Y/m (Y/n's mother) replied: "Darling, you know well that this is a dinner of work you can't come, but I promise you that as soon as we arrive we'll see a film together" Y/n started jumping for joy and greeted them. Y/n's parents had dinner with all their colleagues. But suddenly shots were heard. ..shots everywhere. Y/n's parents were injured. Severely injured. So close to death but Y/f (Y/n's father) managed to give a letter to his colleague that he had already prepared and told him before die: "Give it to Jeon Jungkook and tell our   sweetheart that we love her-" and there he fell to the ground exhausted. The next day Jungkook received the letter that said: "Jungkook, I ran this company for a long time but now my end has come. I leave the company to you and as a person, not a boss, I ask you one last favor: protect my daughter".

End of the flashback

After Jungkook told her everything, she started crying

"I'm sorry Y/n but it couldn't have been any other way. Your parents, despite being from a rich family like mine, had a lot of debts and this was the cause of their death"

"Y /n I have to protect you from those who hurt your parents and want to hurt you too. I won't let anyone lay a finger on you" he said all this while hugging you because you were lying on the floor crying.

“But I have to have your confirmation: Y/n do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?”

I accepted.
It was for my safety and my parents' wishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
824K 74.5K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2K 139 6
I looked at his direction. A shy smile and sparkling eyes that's all I noticed. But here my whole world crushed. ... A cute love triangle story...