Chapter 9 (Red dress)

I woke up to someone banging on the door. I said "Come in" and saw the frail figure of a woman bringing me breakfast.

"Good morning Miss Y/n, I'm Lauren: one of the maids of this house. I brought you breakfast before you get ready for college. Oh one thing, Jungkook recommended me to tell her that he will send you a message. For anything call me. See you later."

After I thanked her and she closed the door, I ate breakfast and got ready. Then I saw the message from Jungkook who I don't know how he got my number

"Jake, my driver, will take you to the college. After you finish Jake will take you to pick up a dress for dinner tonight ;)".

Dinner tonight? Is it a date?

Anyway, this Jake accompanied me to the university and then to the dress shop. I chose a long one, red and with a slight neckline.

I went home and got ready and at a certain point I heard a car arriving. It was Jungkook's. He sent me a message saying that he was outside the villa waiting for me.

This was y/n outfit:

I went down the stairs and left the house

I went down the stairs and left the house. I walked towards him but as soon as I was a little closer to him he grabbed me by the waist and whispered this in my ear: "You're lucky this is our first date otherwise I would have already thrown you on the bed and done things you can't even imagine."