Chapter 11 (Do I feel love?)

After comforting Y/n for a while, Jungkook saw a figure slowly fall asleep on his chest. He said softly, "An angel so beautiful that suffer the pains of hell."

He carried her to the car and placed her gently on the seat. Back home, Jungkook tucked Y/n under the sheets of the bed to let her sleep peacefully and before leaving he left a soft kiss on you forehead.

The next morning Y/n woke up still wearing the dress of yesterday which reminded her of what had happened and what Jungkook had said.

She took a shower and went to the wardrobe with the knowledge that she wouldn't find any clothes because she hadn't brought anything from the apartment but to her surprise she found all the clothes possible: from underwear to luxury clothes. "Wow.. he really provides everything" and with a smile on my face I got dressed.

As she did her hair, she thought, "Jungkook must really care of me. He takes care of every little detail so that I feel good. I appreciate what he does, but isn't it all because of that promise and not true love?"

I was brought back to reality when Lauren knocked and came in telling me to come down for breakfast. She sat down on the table without realizing that in front of her there was a figure in a t-shirt and shorts who had also just woken up

"Did you sleep well?"

"I-I? Yes, well-"

"Why do you stutter?"

"Nothing. I just didn't see you and I got scared." He chuckled.

"Yes, normally I'm at the company but today I wanted to spend the day with you."

My heart exploded, I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks turned red. What was this feeling? Love? It was not possible? But still I felt nervous with his presence next to me. Not in a negative sense but more than a positive one.

“Lauren, can you add another pancake please?” "But how many do you still have to eat. You haven't changed at all since you were little" "You know very well that I love your pancakes Lauren".

You could see that Lauren knew Jungkook well and it was also for this reason that when they spoke it seemed more like a relationship between aunt and nephew, not a maid and her respective boss.

After he finished his breakfast, Jungkook went to the studio to fill out some files and I took the opportunity to ask Lauren a few questions about him.

"Excuse me? Since you seem to know Jungkook well, I could ask some questions about him"

"Already in love and too anxious and afraid to ask him?"

I looked at her in shock as she smiled at me "Ahh these young people today. They think we adults haven't lived their age. Is Miss Y/n in love with Jungkook?"

I nod because I knew that I could neither lie to my heart nor to the person in front of me

“Then the only things you need to know are that Jungkook takes care of the things or people he cares about, he is a man of his word and you can be sure that yours is not a one-sided love. He loves you Y/n. He is just trying in every way to make you feel at ease and to get closer to you and your heart"

"Well now I have some chores to do around the house. If you have any problem tell me immediately or better yet tell straight to Jungkook" and after winking at me she disappeared behind a door.

The certain thing is that everything she had said was true and touching but I also wanted to approach Jungkook more so I knocked on the door of his study which immediately distracted him from his work. He welcomed me and closed the door. He told me to sit on the chair but I wanted to take this relationship to another level so I sat on his lap which made him highly shocked. He didn't expect this move from Y/n. They looked at each other for some time. Y/n leaned close to Jungkook's ear and whispered, "Can I kiss these beautiful lips?".