Chapter 16 (Los Angeles)

It had been an hour since Y/n left. Lauren was confused by what had happened so she went to Jungkook to figure out what had happened.

She opened the study door and saw documents, plants, books and much more on the floor. Then she saw a figure looking out the window

"I know. You came here to talk to me, right? Anyway, I'll clean up the mess you see later, I don't want to make you tired. You already have a lot of things to do at home, I don't think you have to fix the trouble I cause."

Lauren sat on the armchair in front of the window right next to Jungkook and said

"I know it's not my job to explain this to you but I have to. Jungkook you have always been like a son to me and I want to see you grow and mature into an independent man. you've already done it: with your job, your home, your health but in love...well..I think you need some advice from a person more mature than you" Jungkook let her continue

"In love there is need for trust, respect and honesty. One of the two does not respect these 3 rules, the couple does not work. But at the center of the relationship there is a fundamental principle: freedom"

"When I say freedom I don't mean that you can cheat because this would not be correct. and it would not respect the 3 rules above. When I say freedom I am talking about the life of each of the two. The partner cannot expect his partner to remain in his sphere and environment because they are two different lives, with different jobs and different experiences let your partner have friendships or experiences because we're not talking about your life but that of your partner"

"There shouldn't be too much jealousy involved because it could end up in a toxic relationship. What I'm telling you in simpler words is that you have to respect your partner's will and her freedom, you can't command her life. I know you're scared because of your job and what you do but you can't let your work life enter your private life. I hope you understand and that your relationship with Y/n is successful."

And Lauren left leaving Jungkook to reflect on what he had said to her. He wanted to apologize to Y/n and wish her a good tripSo he decided he would give her a huge surprise.

Meanwhile, a plane was landing in Los Angeles.

"Y/n you've finally arrived! how was the trip?"

"Good, it was peaceful"

but my aunt didn't know that what happened before the flight wasn't exactly peaceful.

"Y/n you seem upset did something happen by any chance?"

"Nothing, I argued with my boyfriend before leaving"

"Ohh, I'm sorry! But don't worry about it now, ENJOY LOS ANGELES!".

My aunt took me to her house, one of the many famous and rich villas in Los Angeles

"Feel like at home darling, the guest room is on the second floor on the left, if you need anything ask Marie one of the best maids who worked here" she said smiling at the maid

"Ah, today your uncle is throwing a party because he managed to complete his project. I have prepared some clothes in the room, you choose the one you like best and be ready for 8 pm".

I started getting ready and chose one of the three dresses that my aunt had recommended to me: choose one of these.

We arrived at the party and my uncle was immediately happy to greet me, I was too until I saw all the bodyguards with guns: yes my uncle was a CEO but he also worked in the mafia and that was why I didn't call my aunt and uncle so much , I didn't ...

We arrived at the party and my uncle was immediately happy to greet me, I was too until I saw all the bodyguards with guns: yes my uncle was a CEO but he also worked in the mafia and that was why I didn't call my aunt and uncle so much , I didn't want to have many relationships but now I had them because I was in a relationship with the king of the mafia.

I also felt uncomfortable because some men looked at me lustfully and I told my uncle about it but...he didn't care much.

I asked the waiter where the toilet was and he pointed me to a specific corridor and a room.

I went there but was immediately taken by unknown arms, they were male and wanted to harm me.

I resisted but I was in tears because this man was touching me inappropriately and I started screaming.

I heard my uncle come to the door and yell for it to open but it was locked.

Then I saw the door break down...but it wasn't my uncle...it was Jungkook.