Chapter 5 (The meeting)

"Hello, can I come in?" that's what I said before entering the club. I know I know. I shouldn't have come, I should have burned the paper and gone to bed to watch some K-drama which was in fact what I did but as soon as I turned on the TV I was so curious that I got dressed and went to the golden club, the most famous club in the city .

The bodyguard at the entrance asked me for my identity card but as soon as he saw my name he immediately let me in and took me to a private red room, one of those that only billionaires could afford, with a sofa and a shelf filled with all possible alcohols. There was also a bathroom and a tv. The bodyguard closed the door and left me alone in that silent room.

“Sir, she has arrived,” was all he said before a man approached the room. I heard his footsteps coming. What the fuck did you do y/n? Why didn't you stay home? It could be a trap! Damn curiosity!. I hid behind the sofa...I was too scared. I heard the door open and a scent came along with it. I could now confirm that it was a man. His smell…it was so sweet but so sexy at the same time. He saw me. Sure! So stupid to hide behind a sofa like a 5 year old!.

He approached me. I felt his figure above me and with an unexpected delicacy he took me by the arm and made me stand up. His first sentence to me was: "You've finally come to me."