Chapter 14 (Love)

Attention ⚠️

-This chapter will contain topics 14+ (I know I should say 18+ but we all know that even if there are people 14 like me they will still read the chapter)

-If you don't feel comfortable, read the chapter until to 😉

-There will be strong words

-I warned then it is your choice to read as far as you want

-Be sure to vote, COMMENT, and follow me if you want.

------------------------------------------------------------

"HOW DARE YOU NAME HER WITH YOUR UGLY MOUTH?"

I opened the balcony windows to see what was happening and what I saw was terrifying: Jungkook was beating a man to death while continuing to shout things that could be heard perfectly even from the balcony. 

"YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" 

"YOU CHOSE DEATH, I DIDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU" 

And after that sentence Jungkook shot the man and entered the house angrily.
Lauren came running to me and said, 

"Miss, we need your help! Jungkook is freaking out right now, smashing every single item he sees. He usually does this when his missions haven't gone well, but the bodyguard told him he won" 

I was trying to understand the situation and why he was so angry. Then I remembered. 

"HOW DARE YOU NAME HER WITH YOUR UGLY MOUTH" 

he was angry because they had offended someone dear to him! Who? So what Lauren said put all the pieces of the puzzle back together. 

"The bodyguard also told me that he started to get angry when they mentioned your name."

Now things were clearer. But I knew that the only person who could calm him down was me. I went down the stairs and saw him smashing all the bottles 

"Jungkook?" 

He stopped at the sound of my voice. He was holding a glass object but put it away and turned to look at what was outside the window, too embarrassed to let Y/n see his face. But to his surprise Y/n hugged him from behind and said 

"Calm down, let's go to bed and sleep. You need rest."

I took his hand and took him upstairs and he let me lead him like a child. As soon as I closed the door he turned me around and I landed against a wall and he said 

"Sorry if I disturbed your sleep earlier by shouting. That bastard allowed himself to say your name with a phrase he shouldn't have even imagined" Now I'm going to my room-" 

"No, stay here with me tonight" 😉

 He looked at me and then we lay down on the bed facing each other. I approached him and gave him a kiss. I knew he wanted to do it too, but he was afraid I wouldn't accept it, so I did it first. He immediately responded without even thinking and got on top of me. 

He interrupted the kiss and began to kiss me delicately on my neck and also on my jaw, I was moaning slightly, then he asked

 "Do you want to continue or do I stop? because if I continue then I won't be able to control myself" 

"Don't stop" 

"At your orders princess"

And he began to kiss everywhere until we both take off our clothes. I covered myself with my hand but he immediately took it away and whispered in my ear

"Don't be ashamed to show your body to me. I know it's your first time. I'll be nice and stop if you ask me to. I can't lie to you that it will hurt a little at first but after that you won't want to stop." 

We got comfortable on the bed and he started kissing my entire body until he reached my private parts. He started licking me and I became a moaning mess.

He stopped and I felt his member slide inside me. Some tears came out because of the pain but he immediately came to me and put his hand on my cheek and said 

"You tell me when to start"

I told him he could start and he started moving. At first it hurt a little but then I felt an inexplicable pleasure that made me moan out loud. 

After some time 

"Ahh..babe I'm coming" he said. And that's when we reached our limit. 

He threw the condom in a bin and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The Devil in my mindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें