Chapter 12 (Ji-Yu)

He looked at me in shock.
Oh my God, what had I done? I must have seemed rude and unsophisticated to him.

But while I was immersed in my thoughts and paranoia I felt little sweet kisses land on my neck which immediately made me blush.

Then I heard in my ear: "What Y/n? Have you lost your courage? What happened to the Y/n of before? and then he giggled.

But he didn't stop, knowing anyway that I was about to explode. He kissed my cheek, then my forehead , then next to the lips and just when he was about to kiss me

"Jungkook I came to give you- OH MY GOD SORRY". I saw the small female figure close the door but just when it was about to close Jungkook said "Ji-Yu come here".

I understood the girl...had found us in a rather intimate situation: me on Jungkook's lap and him about to kiss me.

"Sorry guys, I didn't want to disturb you but Jungkook I have to give you this important file. Btw I'm Jungkook's sister and you must be Y/n right? Jungkook told me a lot about you"

"Nice to meet you, yes it's me." I looked at her embarrassed and shy.

"Would you like to go shopping with me? I assure you that staying with this big pig is not worth it"

"How dare you tell me this! I'm your big brother! And then I remind you that we are brother and sister so you are a pig too. Y/n isn't going anywhere with you anyway, you're only causing trouble-"

"I understand that you want Y/n all to yourself but can't she spend some time with her future sister-in-law?"

I blushed completely at her last sentence but Jungkook was about to continue and it could turn into an argument which was not my intent so I said

"Ji-Yu let me talk to him and then I'll let you know ok?" She said ok and left waiting for me in the living room.

"Y/n- " I made him stop talking by giving him a kiss to which he responded immediately. We were about to lie down on the sofa in the study but I interrupted the kiss by telling him

"Please, I want to go out with her, she seems like a nice and kind person" he looked at me and gave me one last kiss and said in my ear

"It's okay. You can go but as soon as you get back I want to find you in bed-" "Jungkook!" I interrupted him by giving him a small slap on the arm and he chuckled.

"Ji-Yu! We can go!".

Author note♡

Thank you so much for reading my story, I really appreciate that. Don't forget to vote the chapter, comment what you think and if you want you can follow me. Byeee ;)