Chapter 13 (So how it's going?)

“So tell me: how it's going with Jungkook?” Ji-Yu and I were chatting in the bar of the shopping center.

"Let's be honest...He takes care of me a lot...He doesn't make me feel alone..I'm also starting to have feelings for him.."

"But?"

"But I don't know if the love he's feeling for me is real. You know why he's taking care of me, right?"

"Yes for that promise but above all, he loves you"

"Do you think? You know I heard that he is a man of honor and keeps his promises but is there really affection beyond it or is it just out of respect for his boss, my father?"

"Y/n I saw how he looked at you, spoke and listened . When he talked to me about you his eyes shone, which you know is rare in men because they usually only think about that..., but he really seems madly in love with you. You saw how he wouldn't let you leave this morning. He always wants you with him." Ji-Yu wasn't wrong.

"And in time you will start to appreciate my brother. Believe me! At first he's a bit stupid but then he becomes intelligent you know"

I started laughing because what Ji-Yu said was absurd and funny. We saw all the shops in the mall and obviously bought something from each one.
Jungkook had given me his card

"Take it and spend as much as you want"

"But I don't want to waste your money-"

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No it's fine, thanks anyway"

I knew if I continued it would be bad so I left and said goodbye to him. As I was thinking at this episode the cashier said to me

"Miss, do you have to pay?"

"Oh yes sorry I was lost in my thoughts"

I returned home with 4 envelopes in my hand: two in one hand and two in the other. As soon as she saw me Lauren said

“Oh my god, you brought a lot miss! Come and I'll help carry them to the room."

She put all my new clothes in the closet and I thanked her but before she left I asked

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He went on one of his missions, you know mafia things. He told me to tell you not to worry and that he would be back around midnight"

"Ok thanks Lauren"

And she closed the door. I did my usual night routine and lay down in bed. Who knows what Jungkook is doing and where he is.

But when I was about to close my eyes I heard a shot.