Chapter 6 (I looked at him)

Come to me...it was exactly the phrase of that man in my nightmare, the same one I had seen at the party and who was more likely here in front of me. I kept my head down, I was sure it was him and I was sure that if I saw his eyes I would be stuck staring at them.

With one finger he gently lifted my chin, but I looked away. He said to me in a calm but dominant tone: "Look at me."

I looked at him and that's where I fell completely in love because I saw the eyes I had been looking for so long.

They were dark, deep and full of desire. They also conveyed a sort of sweetness towards me which was also mixed with happiness and passion. With a quick movement he lifted my legs and placed them on his waist, I brought my arms to his neck to not fall to the ground. Neither of us took our eyes off the other. He sat on the couch so I was on his lap.

"What's your name love?"

"Y/n" I replied in a stuttering voice

"Y/n you don't have to be afraid of me.. I could never hurt you" he said and then he started again "I dreamed about you every night.. I know it may seem creepy" I remained silent and let him continue "and I've finally found you. I think I've developed an obsession with you" WTF is a psychopath in love with me? Well then you can consider me a psychopath as well ;).

Anyway... he continued since I didn't have the courage to speak: "Y/n I want to live every single moment of my life with you. Everything that is mine will be yours and everything that is yours will be mine. I want to have you between arms every day like now"

Wow, what a beautiful confession, the fact is that I didn't really realize, literally, that I was attached to his chest like a little girl and I was looking at him with curiosity and love. I moved but he with his strength that shocked me brought me back to where I was before and said to me in a dominant tone: "Who authorized you to move from my leg sweetheart?" I melted like a chocolate in the sun and didn't move. He smiled. Then he told me the sentence I least expected: "You will come to live with me." I looked at him in shock.

And this was the end of this Chapter guys, did you like it? I wanted to thank the people who have read this book so far and I send you a big kiss♡

Ps. The image at the start describes what jk was wearing and the sofa where he was sitting ;)