Chapter 17 (Sorry)

⚠️ATTENTION⚠️

This chapter contains smut so if you are not confortable stop when you see this 😉

________________________________________

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND! TONIGHT YOU WILL DIE!"

Jungkook couldn't think anymore seeing Y/n thrown on the ground with her dress torn because she was trying to free herself.

He was furious: his eyes were pitch black, the veins on his neck were almost exploding with anger.

He was dressed in an elegant black suit and under the jacket there was a shirt which had two buttons open which made him even hotter than it already was.

He took the gun and put it in the boy's mouth.

He was about to shoot when he saw Y/n crying on the floor, so he took out his gun and ordered one of his bodyguards to get the boy he would deal with later.

He moved his full attention to Y/n and picked her up, she was still crying but he put his arms around her neck so she wouldn't fall, even though it was impossible because his strong arms kept her body pinned to his chest.
He whispered in her ear

"Don't worry princess, I'll take you home"

"Y/n! Y/n! Who are you to take my niece away like that?"

"Her future husband."

The aunt was in shock while Y/n blushed at Jungkook's words. He put her in the car. They later took a private jet back to New York.

As soon as they arrived Jungkook picked Y/n up again and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. 😉

It was all dark, there was only the moonlight.

Jungkook was about to take off Y/n's dress but she refused by taking a step back so he said softly but at the same time with a deep voice

"Darling, I already told you that you don't have to hide your body from me" Y/n looked away and said

"It's not that"

then Jungkook cupped her cheeks and kissed her as passionately as he could and at the end of the kiss he continued to blow little kisses on her neck saying

"Sorry if I reacted badly this morning. I was scared of losing you. You saw what happened next though. If I hadn't arrived in time I don't want to imagine what would have happened"

so slowly Jungkook removed Y/n's dress making it fall to the floor. She was therefore left with the necessary clothes.

He took off his shirt which made Y/n's head spin but he put it back in place saying

"You can look at me as much as you want, I'm only yours"

Then they both got under the covers and he started drawing little circles on her back .

But then his hand reached her bra and unclasped it. Through it all he looked into her eyes with lust and love never leaving her gaze.

He removed her bra and moved towards her and started giving her kisses: first on her neck...then on her shoulders...then on her chest and finally on her breasts causing moans from her mouth.

He moved down towards her belly. This time the kisses were ticklish and made her laugh. But he then moved towards her thighs which caught her a little off guard and was moving closer towards her private parts with his kisses

"Jungkook?"

“trust me”

he quickly removed her panties and continued but this time causing the most absurd pleasure Y/n had ever felt making her a moaning mess.

After a while he moved back to her neck and whispered in her ear

"I see you are having fun...I will give you this pleasure every day, I will make you happy every day and if you ever try to run away from me I will stay in your head like a devil to make you remember my presence and my love. Now let yourself go on my fingers and forget about the world."

Jungkook put two fingers inside her private parts and that was the end of her. He moved them quickly with small pauses but started again immediately.

She couldn't take it anymore and released herself onto Jungkook's fingers

"Good girl."

They made themselves comfortable on the bed again: Jungkook hugging Y/n from behind and her resting in his strong arms.

However Y/n felt something hard on her lower back and it wasn't a pillow or even Jungkook's legs.

So smiling Y/n turned around and started caressing his private parts

"Y/n what are you doing?"

he said with a trembling voice and Y/n replied with a sexy voice that made Jungkook shiver

"So horny just for me, maybe my time has come to give you some satisfaction too"

so she passed her hand inside his underwear and continued to give pleasure to Jungkook who wouldn't stop moaning

"Y/n don't stop please"

"Where has the dominant Jungkook gone huh?"

so he took her neck and kissed her lustfully and said

"Mhh I'll just let you see this part of me- ah don't stop I'm coming, can you go faster?"

“Of course”

and Y/n went faster making Jungkook explode in his pleasure. Both fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms.