Drown ✓|| Jeon Jungkook Ft. T...

By Immi379

The story starts with a common young girl, Han y/n. A high school student with a great supportive family and... More

•Introduction
• Episode 1
• Episode 2
• Episode 3
• Episode 4
• Episode 5
• Episode 6
• Episode 7
• Episode 8
• Episode 9
• Episode 10
• Episode 11
• Episode 12
• Episode 14

• Episode 13

1K 147 26
By Immi379

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

I felt statued at my place for that very moment when my eyes met his.

"What are you doing here? Were you chasing me?", I asked gulping down, taking a cautionary step back.

He looked puzzled.

"Following you? What are you talking about y/n? I came back to take my jacket.", he said pointing towards the Louis jacket I was still wearing.

Just then realization dawned upon me, making my eyes widen.

"I.... I....", no words of explanation came to my mind.

I was stuck in a whirl of embarrassment.

He came forward, looking cautious with his steps making my heartbeat rise with each and every step he took in my direction.

His one hand moved to my forehead while he passed me a concerned look.

What is he doing?

"You don't seem okay y/n..... You're getting pale. Is everything alright?", he looked down to me and I hesitantly nodded.

"I don't think you're fine..... and I can't leave you like this. Let me walk you home for this once y/n. Please, don't tell me no this time."

I looked into his eyes which were filled with worry.

Worry for me.

Gulping hard, I reluctantly nodded and he immediately held onto my hand giving it a squeeze of assurance.

"Let's walk together."

.......

Reaching in front of my house, he halted on his steps, moving towards me.

I know that I have to call him inside. He've walked me all the way opposite to his house.

"You should come in...."

His eyes closed in the most angelic smile as he shook his head before his hand landed over my right cheek getting me startled.

"You look horrified, asked me in.", he chuckled.

My eyes widened.

Why is my face so expressive?!!!

"No I'm not!", I defended.

"It's fine. I'll just leave. It's already late anyways.", he pulled away, ready to turn but I immediately held onto his hand stopping him midway.

"Just.... Stay."

He turned back. Eyes immediately moving to our interwoven hands.

"I....", he took a shaky breath looking crimson.

"I'll just stay I think.", I couldn't hold the smile as he was the first to move inside before I followed him there.

Wearing off his jacket, I placed it on the table while he reluctantly settled on the couch before I joined in too.

Sitting together on the old red couch there was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Thank you for trusting me."

I moved to him, slightly puzzled, finding his gaze fixed on his lap.

"Trusting me enough to let me in your house when your parents are not there.", he moved to me and I watched his eyes glimmering brighter than all the stars in the milky way.

"Trusting me enough to get my help out of all the people in the hour of need.", my mouth felt zipped, heart welling up with unknown emotions that I never knew ever existed with in.

"And trusting me enough to.... say a yes.... You don't know what it means to me y/n....."

I saw as a tear rolled down and I didn't hesitate a moment before pulling him into a crushing hug.

"Hey!", I heard his cry with hiccups and couldn't help but rub my hands at his back as tears rolled down my own eyes.

"I should be the one to thank you....", I wiped the tears that stained my cheeks.

No use, since they immediately got replaced with new ones.

"Thanks for helping me on my first day.", I chuckled at the weird yet beautiful interaction.

"Thank you for helping me when no one else was there to help me.", I cried harder at the vulnerable night when I knew no one would come there to help me, but he appeared.

"Thank you.... Thank you for finding me worth your love, your time.... worth you."

He immediately pulled away, wiping my cheeks before pressing a tender peck to my forehead.

"Don't say that. I'm luckier."

"If you're luckier then I'm luckiest.", I smiled making him laugh.

Holding onto both of my hands in his one, he pulled them closer to his lips making me blush.

"Let's promise.", he smiled.

"Promise what?", I played along.

"Promise that we'll never hide anything from one another no matter what happens. Won't ever stay upset for more than five minutes. And won't ever share food."

"Sharing food is a must for you, my friend.", I pulled away my hands with a laugh.

"I'm the only one who's not sharing."

He laughed.

"So we're not living at equality?"

"Not at all.", I grinned.

"As you say madame."

He again pulled my hands, making my heart palpate harder against my chest.

"Let's just do it however you want it y/n. But just.... don't ever leave me. Please....."

I smiled looking into his eyes.

"I won't. I promise."

(THE NEXT DAY)

I walked to the bus stop carrying a bright smile over my face as the moments from last night played in my vision making me blush.

It's clear that after last night, there's nothing to think anymore.

Even if it's a trap, I'm ready to be trapped.

Even if it's a lie, I'm ready to be deceived.

If it's a mirage then I want to stay deluded.

Because nothing in my life had ever made me cry, laugh and talk my heart ever like last night before.

The most beautiful night of my life.

I saw him sitting on the bus stand, and looking at me, he immediately got up.

Walking closer, he immediately pulled me in a hug and I shyly hugged him back, watching other students pass us judgemental glances.

Getting on the bus he again held onto my hand. I laughed.

"You love holding hands right?"

"Only yours.", he whispered in my ear making me blush harder.

We got off the bus and I was the one to walk quicker.

"Hey!", he tried to chase me but I only ran faster.

Nobody should see us together in the school right now.

But I don't know how to tell this to him.

"Hey....", holding my arm, he made me spin making me hit his chest.

"Why're you running huh?", he interwined our hands and I immediately looked around finding other students gawking at us.

"Don't look at them.", moving back to him, I found him serious.

"Don't care about them. Because I don't.", getting a step closer, he pulled a smile shaking his head.

"They're irrelevant y/n. It's us that matters the most...."

"If I want to hold your hands.... Then none of them can stop me. The only one who can is you."

My heart was beating in my ears making me deaf to any other voice besides him.

Suddenly I felt safer. Less anxious. More comfortable.

As if no one can harm me anymore. Nothing can hurt me anymore.

I'm secure, safer in his arms.

"Now tell me. Can we walk together inside that gate holding hands or you want me to leave it right now?"

I knew he wanted to hold those hands. I knew he wanted to declare us as us.

At this moment I didn't feel any sort of fear.

Because I want to do this too.

Finding my silence, he left my hand before taking a step back with a saddening smile embracing his lips.

But before he could move, I held back onto his hand getting him startled.

"Let's go together."

......

The entire school had their eyes on us.

I knew all those girls wanted to be me at this moment. But nothing in the world could make me believe that we didn't deserve each other.

We did. Two people who love one another, deserve to be together to be bound by the beautiful strings of fate.

Besides the proud smile that decorated his lips as he glanced at me every now and then, only added to my already swelled heart.

The confidence I have today is all given by him.

Compared to my first day, I can hardly recognize the y/n walking by his side today.

We both entered the class together welcomed by gasps and whispers as we made our way to our desks. Heads turned back to glance at us both but we remained unfazed to them.

Or at least Eunwoo did.

"Shall we go on a date after school?", eunwoo suddenly blunted making my head snap at him.

His voice was loud enough for the students around us to listen.

"We can discuss that later.", I whispered, slightly overwhelmed by all the attention.

He stared at me with a teasing smile before he leaned closer making me catch my breath in the throat.

"It's fine y/n. They all know you're my girl now. And if they don't.....", he suddenly got up from his seat and before I could stop him, he was already in front of the class.

I gulped hard watching how he looked at me in the eyes filled with passion.

"There's something that I want you all here to remember. Y/n is my girlfriend and it means she's my girl. So if anybody lays a finger on her, talks to her in any wrong way or even looks at her with a bad eye, then believe me, that person is so dead."

The entire class went silent along with me.

Although there was a smile on his face but I could feel that he was dead serious about his words.

It reminded me of what Lisa told me about him.

I turned around finding each student looking at their laps. A gesture that startled me.

Are they scared of him?

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Here's another update.

Y/n is falling in love with Eunwoo, a good idea or bad?

And if yes, then what do you think will happen next?

And what would Jungkook do now?

Stay tuned for the upcoming thrill.

Vote goals 145.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
498K 17.8K 20
a story where Jeon Jungkook, the dangerous mafia leader has an unhealthy obsession over a normal café worker, Kim Taehyung. "IT'S NOT LOVE IT'S JUST...
424K 18.1K 31
Jeon Jungkook has an unhealthy obsession with a girl he works with. -AU. Adult themes. Hints/smut - Please be cautious and old enough to read this b...
631K 18.3K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...