Dark Wolf

By KatMC1994

Luna, a beauty, a beast all in one. Left to fend for herself. Born to a vampire. Considered a human. However... More

Sold
Prison or Home
Enemies
Punishment
Theories
Placements
Training
Flames
Taste of Darkness
Mother
Finding Ray
The Talk
Surgery
Romance Brewing
Envy
Betrayal
Mate
On Lookers
Worry
Past Events
Parents
Trapped
Mrs. Dean History
Unexpected
Appointments Clashes
Double or Trouble
Mostly Bed Rest
The Ball
Breaking Contracts
Kidnapped
Daddy Time
Past History
Powers
Secrets
Shock
Black Out
Babies
Alliances
Auntie
Revealed
Sweet Goodbyes
Dark Warrior Wolf
This is Just a Reminder for myself

Training 2.0

2 0 0
By KatMC1994

"I couldn't leave you waiting now could I, Jane?" I respond.

"Tisk,risk," she clicks are tongue to gather before sending when flying my way. Knocking me down.

Not gonna lie that shit hurt. I get back however, ready for my own attack. I try and take a strick at her with my fist. But somehow I miss!

I should have landed it. What's wrong with me?

"The advantages of having magic dear. You will learn. But you are in need of a quick trail. As you think your lesser being is better than your magic," She says with such certainty.

I try another strike. But once again, I fail. Anger is a nasty thing but it causes me to explode. I hold my hand out and swiftly push back off her feet. No flames, nor water, not even dirt. I can only assume I used the wind.

Jane looks at me with a slight tilt to her head and a wicked grin.

"Not gonna lie, I thought for a second you where gonna try to fry me. After all your fire is dominant inside you. It's nice to see you let your other elements out to play," she says with laughter.

I was caught off guard by this touching moment, I had not realized she sent the flames crashing down on me in waves.

I wanted to scream in agony from the pain. It was like it was only in my mind though.

"Push through the pain child. Even though your mother wasn't fay. She learned to adapt our ways. She didn't let the burns consume her like you are," Jane says with a grunt of displeasure in her mouth.

Thoughts of my mother going up in flames still haunt me. To my surprise, I use the ghost from my past to push me forward.

I slash through the flames with such force by using the flames against it. That it fizzles out in no time.

Jane looks as though she is impressed. I hear her thoughts surrounding my mind. For once I recognize a familiar voice.

'Family' echos back. It's almost as if my body and sould had knew all along. I could trust this person.

However, I was knocked on my ass once again because I was distracted by the awe of things.

"Don't allow distractions to be your down fall. Once on the battlefield you have no time to be distracted or your enemies will cut you done," she booms throughout the forest.

Not gonna lie Jane could be scary when necessary.

She throws another kick with a twist. Water swirls all around her leg before knocking the breath out of me. I fall into a tree. Cracking a few bones. Grr! I should heal in fifteen minutes but still. That shit hurts.

"Use your wolf to your advantage. After all you are both wolf and fay. If not a little more," she says.

I've never tried using my wolf with my fay powers! Is this person lunatic? I wonder to myself.

"Stop echoing your doubts. After all babe we are connected. Once a fay fights with another fay we feel the others emotions. Its different and stronger with bloodline however. Then we hear the voices. It's like a pack of wolves. You can hear your inner wolf along with the pack. If you have one. We just don't have an inner fay. We are the fay, Jane explains.

This was shocking, but I felt her word where genuine and true.

Lacey pushed to the forefront ready to play. I had never considered her wanting to use magic before.

Normally, from the start of things I was in pretty much control of us. Since finding out Lacey was a part of me.

As Lacey pushed through breaking my bones. She quickly apologizes . I had no time to think of the pain. Lacey guided us to our opponent. She wanted to make sure that this woman was the best option to protect our pup. Yet, she made sure to keep her thoughts a secret.

Afraid the opponent might use this strategy in a different way.

We pounce on our prey at once. As our paws cling to our preys neck. I do my best to reign in Lacey. Afraid, she will harm Jane.

Yet, Jane doesn't care. She's excited for a challenge. A worthy opponent even.

Lacey lets loose. She's disappointed at first. This person is weak she thinks to herself.

Wondering how she could trust her pup with this woman.

Jane takes an opportunity to attack using fire setting Our fur on fire. It burns. I let out a howl in pain.

Laceys seizes our howl however. She sees it as weak and a moment of misjudgment.

This time Lacey uses clay from the ground to extinguish the fire.

I roll my eyes because it's clear we will need a shower after this.

I feel exhaustion weighing in from left to right. Yet, the blows and attacks do not let up.

Its as if she was a fay warrior raining down and unleashing her deadly beast down on me.

She needed no other shape nor form to be so strong. I was impressed by her strength.

"I thought you would be stronger oh mighty one," she taunts, as she delivers an almost deadly blow.

I knew If I didn't have my mother's bloodline in me I would indeed be dead.

Yet, something wonderful happened. I could feel the power in me forming beautiful together. I was ready for the finally attack of my own. I could feel the wind, fire, water, and earth spiraling together in a perfect unison. A fifth element was unlocked however. It was stronger. It amplified my other abilities and I sent my wrath flying towards my aunt.

She had a blocker in place as if she knew exactly what she was doing. Poking the bear one might say.

Needless to say, she was an amazing teacher. But fear pulls me in when I see she is knocked unconscious.

Did I kill her? I wondered to myself. To much emotions swirling down. I reach out to see if she's breath. With each rise and fall of her chest I can see that she is dying.

I did not mean to kill her. How do I stop her from dying? My wolf snaps me quickly back in my human form. No time for the pain.

I look down now in my human form trying to hold the area of blood oozing from her body.

Its as if the world has stopped now. I can hear nothing but her ragged breath. Than something strange happens. I can feel the tingles in my finger tips.

The pressure I have on the wound. Rise and falls, with better rhythm. Its as if my hands have a magic in them to heal or bring back to life.

I hear her breathing beaming stabilized. I breath a sigh of relief. I can hear Zane gasp in awe from far away.

I look to see him. However, as I do. I notice the forest is glowing to life. It's strange to see it this way. I have been out many of times in both daylight and darkness but this was new to me.

Jane begins to cough.

"Could you try not to kill me next time," she says with laughter.

I'm thankful she didn't take me to almost killing her to heart. After all I still need to ask her about watching Ares, while I go into battle.

"Do we need to get you to the hospital?" I ask.

Fear shines in her eyes. She shakes her head to say no. Instead of using her words.

Zane looks in curiosity. Then decides to pick her up to carry her inside his apartment.

I can't help but be drawn to this side of my mate. The warm side. Yes, his business side is sexy when his pulling meetings. But even the caring passionate version of him sends my body into over drive.

Once Jane rest, I go to her room. I can't help but need to make sure my child is safe. I knock on Janes door.

She opens it without hesitation. I quickly walk in. Zane thankfully was in argument with the idea of Jane keeping our son safe.

"I sense you have an urgent need my dear," she say.

It was clear she was straight to the point type of woman.

"I am honored you taught me the way of the fay," I begun. My anxiety rises of fear of rejection on this request. But I jump on in the deep in.

"Will you watch Ares while I go to battle?" I ask. Afraid her answers will be no.

She beams in delight.

"Dear, yes I will watch him. However, you must know us fay stay usually out of sight. And out of worldly matters. Our time in our realm works differently," she states curiosity peaks.

"You see, if I take your son to my realm when he comes back he will be much older. I can not tell you how much so. Considering, it depends on his powers. The stronger he is the faster he will grow. Can you handle that?" She asked.

I was unsure of the answers. But I knew no matter what even if I couldn't handle it. He had to go with her. His safety was of the utter most importance to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 282 42
In the seven months since we last saw her, Luna's life has changed completely. Since then she's been working at her new job, fixing her relationships...
82 3 18
Tired of all her sufferings, she's a girl who escaped her pack to start over and hopefully find her mate. will she be able to do it? ...
14.5K 615 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
207K 7.2K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...