Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid:...

By BlackvoirYanderevoir

Kyle is a fusion breed of dragon factors and also the prince of both factors. His parents sent him to the hum... More

bio's
chapter one: the prince's arrival (do dragons have princes?)
Chapter two: third dragon, kanna! (we're getting more spoiled here!)
Chapter three: his friends and a new life! (which won't end well!)
chapter Four: getting kanna school supplies! (not that she needs them!)
Chapter 5: Kyles hanging out time (he needs more time with friends!)
Chapter 6: Visits(and not visits!)
Special Chapter: Halloween(time to show our dragon parts!)
Chapter 7: Sweet girlfriends and bitter rivals
Chapter 8: Dragon Tests(Two different Tests)
Chapter 9: How the Four met(Some backstory time)
Chapter 10: Christmas Festival(Us Dragons aren't getting Cold)
Chapter 11: New End, New Years(What about new Beginnings?)
Chapter 12: Impactful Meetings(When we all met)
Chapter 13: Battle for the End(First Parts Finale)
Chapter 14: New Dragons Sludge and Ilulu(Both are now Introduced)
Chapter 15: Redeeming Ilulu(Featuring Kobayashi as Him)
Chapter 16: Active Activists(Just some talking)
Chapter 17: Allies in high Places(Introducing Cy the Cyclizar)
Bio's 2
Chapter 18: Unimpactful Meeting(How Rivalries Begin)
Chapter 19: When Romance goes Wrong(Happy Late Valentine's)
Chapter 20: Always Know Thy Friends(One of them is Dragon)
Chapter 21: Ancient Rage and Future Burst(Dragons from other Eras)
Chapter 22: Expactful Meetings(It's just Elma)
Chapter 23: Kanna in New York(Could be Kalos?)
Chapter 24: Unrelaxation(Meeting his Father)
Chapter 26: Dragon Hospitality(An Old Friend Visits)

Chapter 25: Constantly Changing Life(Who to Pick?)

74 3 0
By BlackvoirYanderevoir

A/N: This will be the Second to Last Chapter until I put this on hold, until they confirm it's third Season. I kind of did ask everyone a bit of a question from a previous Chapter, but since it got one Vote, that'll be said choice.

After the talk with Kyle and Tohru's Fathers, she was thinking about what Kyle's asked her about the choice if it should be her and Tohru or Tohru with Kyle, which could be a differented option since Tohru was with both sides for that long.

Kobayashi: I mean I do like Tohru as a friend, but I can't be there for long with her, but she needs to be with someone who looked out for her and had a crush on her before.

She was just thinking about lot of things as she was walking home. She walked passed Kyle's house, thinking about the question.

Kobayashi: Maybe Kyle should give me some advice?

She walked up to the front door and saw it was unlocked, letting herself in. Once she entered, she was greeted by some laughter.

Kobayashi: Hey Kyle, can I ask you a question about something?

She then saw Tohru was with Kyle, as they were talking about something funny. They both heard her talking and coming in.

Tohru: Welcome... I guess to Kyle's house, Kobayashi.

Kobayashi: Sorry for coming in uninvited.

Kyle: No worries. Your welcome to come in. We were talking about when Tohru started to work for you. I like the bit where she spooked some robbers in her dragon form.

Kobayashi may of remembered that day.

Tohru: Don't worry. We can change our size and shape when in small spaces.

Kobayashi was glad about that, as she looked at Kyle, still wanting to ask a question.

Kyle: Hey Kobayashi, I was thinking about the Hot Spring Tickets I won before, and I wasn't thinking of using them?

Kobayashi: Yeah?

Kyle: Well, not wanting to waist them, why don't we all go? We could use the relaxation!

Kobayashi didn't think he would want to use them right now, but since he was offering, she decided to offer it.

Kobayashi: Sure. I mean there is a festival coming up and I'm off work for the week.

Tohru: And it's decided! I can't wait to relax with you!

Kobayashi: I guess.

She then looked at them both.

*Insert Intro and series Logo*

The next day, they all were going to where the Hot Springs were. From what Kyle said, they were going, but from Tohru, she didn't think he would include everyone to join.

Kyle: I mean I did want to invite everyone. Hope that's not an issue Tohru?

Tohru: No! No it's not. As long as I'm close to Kobayashi!

She then daydreamed that she was relaxing with Kobayashi again.

For who Kyle invited was Kanna, Saikawa, Elma, Lucoa, Shouta(Who was brought against his will) and Sludge. Once everyone was changed, they all went into the Springs, which they were now relaxing in the warm waters.

Kobayashi: You know Kyle, I thought using Tohru's tail as a Massage Chair was comfy, but relaxing in a Hot Springs feels amazing!

Kyle: Thank you. I wasn't going to let them waist. That'll make me a bad person!

Tohru: And from me, I take back every bad thing I said about you winning this amazing Prize!

Kyle: Thanks... What every bad thing?

Tohru didn't say as she sink her head into the water, keeping quiet.

Saikawa: I mean this is amazing as long as I get to be with Kanna!

Kanna: Thank you Saikawa.

Kanna lays close to her, in which makes her flustered.

Kobayashi was just having a quick nap in the water, as Tohru gave a blush.

Kyle: Wonder how Shouta, Lucoa and Sludge are doing?

Lucoa: C'mon Shouta Baby, I just want to make you relax.

Shouta: N-No! I-I feel way better just relaxing by myself.

Sludge: Don't say that. C'mon, let's relax in the nice, walk Springs.

Shouta: Help!

Kyle: I stand corrected!

Just then, Elma came swimming next to him, due to her being a water Dragon.

Elma: This idea was the best you could ever think of? I should thank you for inviting me!

Kyle: Hey! It's the least that I can do. How's being friends with Tohru getting along?

Elma: Still slow, but we kind of put our rivalry a side and talked it out... sometimes.

Kyle didn't know what it was about, but took her words for it.

They then heard Kobayashi sleeping, as they just looked at her.

Kyle, Tohru and Kanna: So cute.

Kanna then decided to sit near Kobayashi, in which made both Saikawa and Tohru jealous.

Kyle: Just be glad she doesn't have that part anymore.

Saikawa: What part?

He knew he said too much. He decided to change the conversation.

Kyle: S-So, what are everyones choices for the future?

Kobayashi didn't think he would change the talk to that.

Saikawa: Not much, as long as I get to have it with Kanna.

Kobayashi was still taking a nap, which ended up as sleeping.

Elma: Well, I kind of like being in this world. May go back to my world and see my parents.

Sludge: Banished? I'll try my best to fix my mistakes, and if all the Factions will let me back into the former realm.

Lucoa: Don't worry about me. I'm still a former goddess, but I can still be with Shouta here.

Shouta: Help. Me!

Kyle just shrugged to him, as he then focused on Kobayashi and Tohru.

Kyle: What about you two?

After hearing that, Kobayashi was trying to wake up.

Tohru: Not too sure, but it'll be fun with miss Kobayashi here!

After Tohru said that, Kobayashi finally woke up. She did hear the question he asked.

Kobayashi: I can say the same thing too.

Tohru: What was that?

Kobayashi: Nothing.

Both of them saw something was up, as they thought it might be time to leave the Hot Springs. They did get some Milk after the soaking, which Elma was more curious on more flavors.

Elma: I didn't know their were more Flavors of Milk? I have to try them all!

Kyle: Sorry Harmony Faction, but I think you can only get one bottle per visit, and I don't know when the next possibility of winning those Tickets will come up.

Elma then just ran back into the Springs.

Elma: I'm going back in!

Tohru and Kyle: Only for the milk!

Before they could leave as a joke, Tohru wanted to talk to Kyle about something.

Kyle: Hello there?

Tohru: I was thinking... and would you like to come to the festival?

Kyle: I mean I don't have anything else important to do, right?

Tohru gave a smile, as Kobayashi looked at them and thought.

Kobayashi: Me or Kyle? Make up your mind, woman!

After the next few days, it was the Summer Festival, in which everyone came to it. Tohru was working for the Maid Cafe she worked at for a while, which she was helping out at.

Kyle: Gotta say, the festivals in this world are busy! Can't believe how many their are.

Kobayashi: Well, it's kind of a custom to have festivals in Japan. Not many other regions have them.

Kyle smiled, as he thought about something before he announced heading to the Sports festival.

Kyle: So how was my Dad? He isn't like Tohru's right?

After hearing that, she was surprised how he knew.

Kyle: I kind of knew I was taking my time here, so why not have a little visit? And to see you alive, I think he trusts you.

Kobayashi knew she was near Kyle, who he wanted to ask him the question.

Kobayashi: Speaking of which, I kind of want to ask you a question. It was just to awkward to ask you with Tohru around.

He wanted to know the question.

Kobayashi: Ok, so from both your and Tohru's father, they asked me some very important questions. I know since I won't be around long due to Tohru being a Dragon and so are you, I was thinking about spending the time with Tohru, or if she's happy to be with you. I just can't make up my own mind since he loves me in a very weird Yuri and you had a crush on her first, I just don't know what the right choice is.

Kyle saw she was very confused, as he gave a smile.

Kyle: Well, if that's the question you wanted to ask, like my Dad would say, it's the choice you should make. If you want me to be with Tohru, just say the words and she'll be happy to stick with it.

Kobayashi was even now more confused as she was already now.

Tohru: Oh Kobayashi!

Just then, Kobayashi and Kyle were greeted by Tohru, who just got out of work. She saw them both together, as she thought they were talking about something.

Tohru: Was their something you two were talking about?

Kyle: Oh, it's just about...

Kobayashi: Talking about my future with you?

Like always from what Kobayashi says, Tohru believed it.

Tohru: Works for me! Do you two want to check out the fireworks? They're about to go off soon!

Kobayashi and Kyle both agreed to go with her. As everyone was talking about their own things, which included Saikawa and Kanna wanting to grow up with each other, Ilulu talking to Take about how Kobayashi brought out her inner child again and Elma and Lucoa talking about the differences of Festivals from this and the other worlds.

All three walked around to find a quiet place to see the fireworks go off at. Tohru was sitting next to both of them.

Tohru: This feels nice to be the human who I fell in love with, and a friend who trusts me with everything, don't you two agree?

Both did agree, in which they still knew she didn't know what they were actually talking about. Just then, the Fireworks started going off, which lite up the night sky. Everyone was watching them go off, as Tohru was thinking of the two people she was with, which she was thinking about two different relationships.

Tohru: Kyle, Miss Kobayashi, can I ask you two a small question?

Kyle: Sure?

Kobayashi: Which is?

Tohru: Ever since Kobayashi helped me learn more of this world, I wanted to be with her. But since Kyle came too, I didn't think I would be with a prince, but for the last few years, I kind of felt a little different with him. I just don't know how to feel, but if I do pick who I want to be, I'll proberly choose in my own terf.

Both didn't know how she knew the question, but both saw she was acting mature to the choice.

After the Festival, Lucoa invites everyone to a Dragon realm, where is was all Sakura Flowers.

Kobayashi: I didn't think this realm would have Sakura Blossoms?

Kyle: They're not.

Tohru: Because they're actually some Dragon Meat.

Kobayashi now regretted asking about that, as everyone found the perfect spot.

Drud: Ok, let's get this party underway!

Hydre: I have no idea why you invited us?

Kyle: We're all friends here! Well, some at least.

He joked as he looked at both Tohru and Elma.

Elma: And what would that mean? O-Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Elma then took off her Kimono to reveal a face painted on her stomach.

Noi: And why would you... I don't want to ask that now!

Fafnir rubbed her head, making her blush, as Shouta thought it was funny as Elma did a little belly dance.

After that, everyone did have some food and drinks, as Tohru then gave off an announcement.

Tohru: Can I have everyones attention please?

They all then looked at her.

Tohru: For this party, I dedicate it to the people who helped me learn about the Human realm; Miss Kobayashi and Kyle!

They did give them both applaws, which made them embarissed a little, mostly Kobayashi.

Kobayashi: We still need to talk to Tohru about... Relationships!

Kyle: Wise words!

They all thought it was funny, as their was another announcement for an Arm Wrestling Competion, but it could just be focused on Dragons.

After a few many rounds, it was between Tohru and Elma, as their rivalry flame came back.

Hydre: How long has this been going on for?

Kyle: 5 Minutes?

Tohru: You been working out a lot, haven't you, gluttony?

Elma: Says you, Housemaid!

Kyle: But at least they both chilled with insults a little bit, but Gluttony was a bit much, comparing her diet is mostly cake.

After saying that, Elma got distracted.

Elma: Cake, where?

Upon getting distracted, Tohru pinned her hand down, making her win. Elma just looked down.

Elma: Do I still get a cake?

They then heard Sludge snoring, as she was the first Dragon to loose the first round against Kanna.

The last Round was against Tohru and Lucoa.

Kyle: Ok, Chaos Faction Vs. Former Goddess! Final round and I don't want to see any foul ups! And begin!

They then begun, which ended up being longer as the last round against Elma. Shouta was curious on one thing.

Shouta: Why didn't you want to participate?

Kyle: Hey, me and Kobayashi are the Guests of Honer... I hope. Tohru's words, not mine!

Shouta saw Lucoa was close to winning, as he had a funny idea.

Shouta: Go on, Lucoa! You can do it!

After hearing him, Lucoa got distracted like Elma.

Lucoa: O-Oh don't worry Shouta Baby, I'm close to winning...

As she was distracted, Tohru won again, making her the clear winner, making Lucoa surprised.

Lucoa: Why Shouta?

Shouta: Guess that's a bit of revenge.

Both him and Kyle fist bumped each other. Once that was the final round, Tohru then got up, smiling, as she wasn't bothered with the completion.

Kobayashi: Tohru, are you ok?

Tohru: Oh, I am! But you should of thought twice about what this part was actually about!

Kobayashi was confused, as Tohru did turn her and Kobayashi's clothes into Wedding Gowns.

Kobayashi: Tohru?!

Tohru: Don't you get it? This party was a set up for our wedding!

Kobayashi backed up towards a tree, as Tohru followed.

As she looked into Kobayashi's eyes, a reflection of Kyle was seen behind her, as she turned back.

Tohru: You know what? I don't know anymore!

After hearing that, everyone got confused.

Tohru: I just don't know who to actually pick. I loved Kobayashi who saved me and I do love Kyle who lit my spark when we were younger. I'm so confused!

Kobayashi saw she was stuck in a hard place, as she then asked her the question.

Kobayashi: Don't worry about it, even if it's my choice, it's also yours.

Tohru looked at Kyle, as she blushes. Kobayashi waited until she was distracted, she could run away.

Tohru: K-Kyle, I know this is awkward, but when you told Kobayashi about our past, It kind of reawoken my spark for you. I do love you, but I don't know if you feel the same thing?

Kyle saw she wasn't sure, as he looked into her eyes.

Kyle: Well, from what I said before, I do love you too.

Sludge: Well, if you do love each other, you two are made for more than a human!

Hydre knocked on the tree she was napping under, making some Sakura Blossems fall on top of her, burying her.

Tohru: Well, since you feel like that, you are also the Dragon that I want to be with!

Kyle smiled as she hugged him and vice versa. Sludge dug her head out of the Blossems.

Sludge: Kiss her, you Royal fool!

Some more Blossoms fell on her head, as Kyle and Tohru both kissed each other, as they all cheered for them.

Kobayashi: And maybe I can make my escape!

Once they parted lips, Tohru looked back at Kobayashi.

Tohru: Oh, and don't worry Kobayashi, I still love you too, if you want to be in a relationship with Two dragons...

They all saw Kobayashi about to tip toe her was away.

Kobayashi: I-I-Congrats?

Due to that, Kobayashi then ran away, which ended up as a chase with Tohru and Kyle.

Sludge: We're all not going to let them get away, right?

*Insert Outro*

They all then gave chase between the three friends.

Drud: Didn't think Tohru had it in her, including our buddy!

Hydre: What did you expect, pal?

Noi: Hey! Are you guys coming?

They both then rushed after their friend, as Sludge dug herself out of the blossems, with some stuck to her body.

Kobayashi was still running away from everyone, as she looked back, seeing Tohru and Kyle leading the chase. She thought it was funny and started laughing, not thinking this was the most fun she had with Tohru, Kyle and the other Dragons she met.

(Can't find image I was looking for)

The End... Until Season 3?

A/N: After thinking of this Chapter, I find of want to make it more entertaining, but still keeping the tradition of the Anime series. Kind of did include something from Elma's Manga Series for the Hot Springs Chapter.

I know I didn't include much from the Episode this is based on, but you all could know which ones I mean. I kind of had to include the Hot Spring since I almost forgot about that. Not much images for what I put in, but still had to add some scenes.

For a previous Chapter from before, I kind of did a questionare for what I should make for the finale, which I just got one vote, but this was kind of the idea I was going for anyway.

Anyway, I don't know if they'll be a Season 3 of the Anime, but until that happens, I might put this Chapter on hold for the time being.

Up Next is where Chloe from Chapter 23 visits Kanna and meets her friends. When we do get close to Summer,  I'll put in a Summer themed Chapter from the Previous Series, due to me making it a Halloween Chapter from before.

Up Next: Dragon Hospitality(An Old friend Visits)

Word Count: 3080

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 43 31
Apparently, Kobayashi has something with Elma, but Tohru does not know and the truth is terrible >Temp 1-3
54K 1.3K 21
What happens when Tohru's younger brother comes for a visit. Follow his adventure in the human world. I don't own anything, except Smaug's human form...
1.6K 56 26
The Pokemon Journey of Kimono Girl Ohana...
13.3K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...