blood like gasoline | 𝐭𝐑𝐞�...

By jasjasjasmine-

❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott... More

ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π†π€π’πŽπ‹πˆππ„
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝟎𝟎 | Prologue
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟏 | Summer Of Love
𝟎𝟎𝟐 | ...Ready For It?
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ | Baby Malfoy
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ | The Ice Princess of Hogwarts
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ | Labyrinth
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” | No Tears Left to Cry
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• | You're Not Sorry
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– | Hogsmeade
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— | Dear Reader
𝟎𝟏𝟎 | You Broke Me First
𝟎𝟏𝟏 | Oh Christmas Tree
𝟎𝟏𝟐 | Bad Blood
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ | Count on Me
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ | Fourteen
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ | A Thousand Constellations
πŸŽπŸπŸ” | Into His Arms
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈
πŸŽπŸπŸ• | Summertime Sadness
πŸŽπŸπŸ– | DΓ©jΓ  Vu
πŸŽπŸπŸ— | Hem Hem
𝟎𝟐𝟎 | Snitches get Stitches
𝟎𝟐𝟏 | Pink
𝟎𝟐𝟐 | A Different Light
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ | To Be A Gryffindor
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ | Untouchable
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ | Abigail
πŸŽπŸπŸ” | Through the Streets
πŸŽπŸπŸ• | Haters Gonna Hate
πŸŽπŸπŸ– | Fight or Flight
πŸŽπŸπŸ— | The Worst Christmas Ever
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ | Shoulder to Shoulder
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ | Something There
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ | Jealousy, Jealousy
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ | That Way
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’ | Distant
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ“ | Falling
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ” | Sparks Fly
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ• | Feel Like Shit
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ– | Material Girl
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ— | Alone
πŸŽπŸ’πŸŽ | Daddy's Little Girl
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ | Cruel Summer
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ | Lavender Haze
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ‘ | Hits Different
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ’ | The Joker and the Queen
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ“ | Ivy
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ” | When The Party's Over
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ• | Mirrorball
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ– | Teenage Dream
πŸŽπŸ’πŸ— | I Forgot That You Existed
πŸŽπŸ“πŸŽ | No Body, No Crime
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ | Tied Together With a Smile
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ | This Is Me Trying
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ‘ | Delicate
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ’ | Right Where You Left Me
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ“ | Peace
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ” | Never Grow Up
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ• | New Year's Day
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ– | Maroon
πŸŽπŸ“πŸ— | The Story Of Us
πŸŽπŸ”πŸŽ | State of Grace
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πˆπ•
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ | Glitch
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ | Sweet Nothing
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ‘ | The Heartbreak Prince
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ’ | Better Than Revenge
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ“ | Hoax
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ• | How You Get The Girl
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ– | It's Nice to Have a Friend
πŸŽπŸ”πŸ— | Red
πŸŽπŸ•πŸŽ | Astoria Greengrass
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ | Heather
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ | Timeless
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ‘ | Party Favor
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ’ | I Love You
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ“ | The Bolter
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ” | The Man
πŸŽπŸ•πŸ• | So High School

πŸŽπŸ”πŸ” | All the Good Girls Go to Hell

4K 422 196
By jasjasjasmine-

             OPHELIA KNEW SHE WOULD COME to regret this later; kissing her brother's best friend, but she didn't care. The only thing that mattered at the moment was the feel of his lips on hers.

The moment their lips touched, Ophelia knew she was done for. 

She could never get enough. 

He tasted of champagne and cigarettes and everything wicked and ungodly that she ever knew to exist. He was blissful paradise in all its eternal glory, and his lips were the gateway to heaven.

Oh, but she was going to Hell.

She was going to Hell for doing this, and she didn't even care. 

She had been relentlessly thinking of his lips ever since he had kissed her, even though back then, she despised him.

So when the opportunity came, she took it.

Theo had not expected her to kiss him.

He had just meant to pull her close enough so it looked like they were kissing, but clearly the Gryffindor had other plans.

Not that he was complaining.

She had completely caught him off guard.

But oh did she taste so goddamn sweet.

He had never expected to kiss her again. He had never expected her to kiss him. He had never expected her to bring her hand behind his neck and force his lips on her own.

It didn't look like she was going to pull away any time soon.

Oh, no. She willingly did this. And she hadn't drunk enough champagne to lose her sobriety.

So Theo took advantage of the moment.

He kissed her back.

Groaning softly into her lips, one of his hands drifted down to her waist, pulling her closer to him, whilst the other remained at her jaw, sliding backwards slightly to tangle his fingers through her hair.

Her right hand was at the nape of his neck, fingers tangling themselves through his hair as she pulled him closer, refusing him to pull away. Her other hand drifted down to his waist, where two of her fingers were suddenly hooked around his belt loop, holding him right there, in place.

Theo was entirely under her control. If she would have told him to jump off a cliff, he would have. 

And she seemed to be enjoying it.

Was it possible to be kissed by a Goddess?

His mouth ravaged hers like a starving lion, the forbidden thrill of kissing his best friend's little sister pulsing through him like a suicidal thought.

She was holy ruination itself. She was addicting. She was compulsive and destructive and she was chaos in a fucking crown.

In this case, a tiara.

A tiara that I gave her.

She's mine.

My Lia, my princess.

Ophelia had never felt a surge of adrenaline this compelling. The moment he groaned against her lips, she knew she was gone. 

She knew this wouldn't be their last kiss. She would always want more.

Were there more than fifty people watching?

Yes.

Did she care?

No. Not any more.

But there she was, wearing his diamond tiara and kissing him like she was dying and he was her only salvation.

Her heart was beating faster than it ever had, and this kiss was the reason for it. His lips were the silent language of hearts, a whisper of passion's tender art. They were the brush of a petal-soft touch, painting emotions that she had never anticipated she would ever experience. 

The kiss was a moment where time seemed to cease, in the gentlest collision of peace. It was a dance of souls in harmonious flight, a symphony played in the quiet of night.

And she never wanted to stop dancing.

Until he pulled away, his lips mere centimeters away, looking deep into her eyes, his soft lips parted whilst his dark blue eyes met hers, and he quizzically stared at her.

They were so close that their breaths were mingling together in a fierce tango, and she stared up at him with tender adoration in her eyes. 

How was one human capable of making her feel this way?

Once upon a time, she had loved him. But it had faded away, like the way a bright color fades away to white under the exposure of the sun. At one point, she hated him. But at the moment, she had grown to enjoy his company. 

She considered him her best friend after Colin's betrayal.

And now she was kissing him.

And her view of him changed; from best friend, to best friend that she wanted to kiss.

The heat was there between them. It was irrefutable, indisputable, inarguably evident. And now that she had crossed that line, there was no going back.

All her life, Ophelia had always done her best to follow the rules. She had never deliberately disobeyed her parents or her teachers. She was a prefect... Her grades were perfect... She had never gotten a detention... She was clearly known as a good girl. Sure, she ended up breaking a couple of rules sometimes, but she had never done anything drastically and potentially wrong like this...

I am so going to hell.

She untangled herself from Theo and looped her arm in his, before ignoring Colin's completely hurt expression and making her way to the carriages, without saying a word the entire time.

The carriage ride was silent, and although Theo had a million questions racing through his head, he couldn't dare ask. He didn't want to break the spell.

He would wait for her to say something.

Did she regret it?

Did she just kiss him because Creevey was there?

Was she mad at him?

Her feet had begun to hurt. She had been walking quite a bit, and diamond shoes weren't the best option for Hogsmeade, but Ophelia was trying to prove a point.

"Can we rest here for a moment?" she asked Theo, pointing to a bench in the Hogwarts courtyard, which was unusually empty. "My feet hurt."

"Do you want me to carry you?" he asked, a teasing smile playing on his lips.

"No, I'm fine," she smiled. 

But you can kiss me.

Obviously she was going to pretend things were back to normal. But Theo needed to ask her, he needed answers.

You can't kiss me like that and pretend everything's fine.

"Lia, I... fuck..." he muttered, running a hand through his hair.

How could he ruin it?

She looked so fucking pretty, so fucking gorgeous, sitting on the bench with her bare feet dangling down, the setting sun hitting her at just the right angle to bestow its reddish glow on her blonde hair and hit it with a hint of rose gold. His diamonds sparkled iridescently on her forehead, framing her blonde hair as it showered down her back in perfect steps.

She looked so pretty in red.

He decided right there that red was his second favorite color.

His first was the color of her eyes.

She had now turned to face him fully, her greyish blue irises full of concern and a depth he had never seen in them before.

"Are you okay?" she murmured. "You've been quiet..."

Did she think I was actually going to kiss her? Was that why she kissed me?

Was she doing it because Creevey was there?

Either way, Theo was confused, and he desperately needed answers. He also needed to make things clear.

"I shouldn't have done that," he ended up blurting. "Kissing you," he clarified. "I'm sorry."

But Ophelia merely shrugged and let her bare feet swing as they dangled down from the bench, barely touching the ground. "I'm not," she remarked bluntly.

At this point, she couldn't care less. 

The switch in her head that made her rational decisions for her was turned off. 

He tasted good, and she wanted more.

Nothing else. 

The physical attraction between the two had always been there, but now it was potent. Since the very beginning, she found him attractive, no matter how much of a jerk he was. And he found her beautiful, he had told her that once.

"You're...what?"

"I'm not sorry," she repeated. "I don't regret kissing you."

Holy Mother of Merlin and Merlin's Grandchild and Merlin's Grandchild's fucking sock.

She's lost it.

She's officially lost it.

"You don't?" Theo croaked, his eyebrows both raised in utter confusion.

She decided something right then and there; she would live life to the fullest.

No regrets.

"No, I don't," she remarked confidently, storms swirling in her bluish gray eyes. "You once asked me who was the better kisser, you or him. I'll answer that question now."

Theo couldn't believe his ears.

Was this the same person?

Was this his Lia, that had always tried her hardest to follow the rules?

He was at a complete loss of breath, he was paralyzed.

"You," she did not stutter, her eyes staring into his without her gaze faltering. "Always you."

Theo couldn't control himself. A half growl- half frustrated sigh left his lips as his hands reached forward and grabbed her waist, almost pulling her on top of him. 

Her blood vessels constricted, and her lungs tightened, denying her the air she needed to survive.

And his lips crashed onto hers, with brutal force strong enough that it could cause two lonely planets to collide together and collapse into a smoky cloud of dust.

Because  he didn't regret kissing her either.

They both needed more.

His thirst would forever be unquenched, his hunger forever unsatisfied, because one taste of her was never enough.

His tongue slipped between her lips, causing her to gasp softly, his hands gripping her tight enough to feel the temperature of her warm skin through her dress. She tried to fight his tongue with hers, but the lack of experience caused her to lose, and she surrendered herself to him.

A tiny sigh left her, and Theo only satisfied her hunger by gently nibbling on her plump lower lip before pulling away, both of them completely breathless.

"Did you regret that one?" Theo whispered softly, trying to catch his breath, his hand tangled somewhere in her blonde locks.

"Not at all," she smiled mischievously, shaking her head. 

"Are you out of your mind?" Theo asked harshly, wondering what the fuck had happened to her all of a sudden.

"That's possible," she murmured, putting on her diamond slippers on once more. 

"Draco can't find out," Theo gasped. "Otherwise I'm dead."

"And I'm going to Hell," Ophelia remarked, straightening her hair.

"You?" he scoffed. "You've never done anything wrong in your life."

That caused her to give him a mischievous smirk that was his undoing.

"All the good girls go to Hell," she replied. "Don't they?"

At this point in life, she was far too gone to care any more.

Fuck my reputation.

{ I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!
sorry it's short though. short but sweet, in my opinion.
okay but you guys voted too fast for my likingggg !!! i wanted to wait longer before publishing this because it's literally one of my favorite chapters.
300 votes for the next chapter.
i know you guys are probably wondering what's going on with all the characters, but as the story progresses, you'll see why these events are occurring. 
welcome to ophelia malfoy's reputation era.
anyway, drop your thoughts, SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS PLEASE !!
comment, vote, follow.
you guys are the reason the story has come this far.
on a side note: no, it is a slow burn and you will see WHY.
prepare to be slow burned like you have never been burned before.
(those who have read 'the hat' know what i mean by slow burn.
anyway, lots of love,
xoxo,
jas. }

{ p.s: drop your questions for me here. it can be about anything; the story, or about me or my future works. }

{ MAR 24. 2024 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
19.6K 302 11
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS⚠️ Y/n Diggory is in a toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy but she's really in love with another. She want...
1.5K 77 31
⚠️WARNING⚠️ This story is NOT for the faint hearted. I write about TRIGGERING TOPICS such as: ⚠️ Rape/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment ⚠️ Self harm/S...
54.1K 1K 35
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...