Quirk Cultivation

anonjack4 tarafından

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... Daha Fazla

The Awakening
First Time Float (lemon)
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Rest and Planning
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Panic Before The Storm
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back In Action
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Unforeseen Consequences
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Burnin' Love (Lemon)
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells

Cold Snap

3.1K 74 92
anonjack4 tarafından

The air was deathly quiet...

No one dared to voluntary make noise of any kind, for fear of the hair-trigger tension snapping and setting one woman in particular off.

Ochako gulped and sweat rolled down her brow as she glanced over at the woman gnashing her teeth. The only other sound in the room being the idle beeping of a few machines.

One would think the two criminals that now counted among their ranks, would be the case of this tension.

But no.

Izuku had explained Toga and Nagant's situations to Snipe and Thirteen, who then relayed it to everyone else and both of them were being very quiet as they came to terms with everything. Toga in particular being near catatonic as her brain worked to rewire itself and come to terms with her past and the lack of insan thoughts plaguing her mind.

"Still can't believe Midoriya literally fucked the crazy out of her... or that she's the only other one having twins..." Jiro muttered to herself as she glanced over at Toga with mixed feelings and ready to fight if she or Nagant tried anything.

Jiro's attention was quickly pulled back to the source of the tension in the room though and she rubbed her belly as her babies seamed to grow agitated at the tense atmosphere.

The cause of all of this being Mei, who had suddenly gotten very agitated for no apparent reason.

This continued on for a while until Mirko, apparently having grown tired of the awkward silence and some of her babies repeatedly kicking her spleen like as introvert tapping their foot because their about to speak in public, finally spoke up with a huff.

"Ok what's the big deal crosshairs?" she asked with exasperation.

The pen that Mei had been using for drawing blueprints, snapped in her fingers before she slowly looked up at Mirko.

"Midorya just did something to piss me off. I can feel it..." she spoke ominously before pulling out another pen and scribbling viscously at her plans for her and Izuku's new love suite (cough-torture chamber-cough). The frustrated woman then patted her belly gently.

"You kids better get ready to come out soon. Because mama's gotta make sure you get a loooot of siblings with the next batch" she muttered quietly and some of the other girls shuddered before turning their attention to their own, very active bellies.

"Shit, that girl needs to get laid again. If only to take the edge off all these pregnancy hormones" Mt. Lady half joked to the growing harem and a few of them offered up their prayers for Izuku's wellbeing when he finally had to deal with Mei.

-x-

Meanwhile, Izuku felt a chill run up his spine as Danger Sense blared momentarily.

Izuku had a pretty good guess as the why too, as he stared down at Burnin's swollen and churning abdomen as the their unborn children fought for space.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, Izuku's mind was already burned out, coming to terms with all the girls he'd already knocked up and the insane number of children he now had, so rather then panic he gave a defeated sigh.

He yelped immediately after as a goat of green flames sprang forth and he clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Right, lots of new quirks" he muttered as he focused on deactivating his new abilities and winced in discomfort at how much his body had to change to accommodate them all.

Izuku gave another sigh as his body went back to normal and he cracked his neck.

"I think I'm starting to feel my limit getting closer" he muttered while trying to catalog all his new quirks.

"Closer, but you still got a ways to go yet" The First spoke in Izuku's head, casing him to jump slightly.

"Wha-... Is everything alright?" Izuku asked with concern as to why he was being contacted, only to receive embarrassed laughter in response.

"Well... I may have gotten a little overzealous finally having a useful quirk and being able to do the hero work myself instead of just watching..." The First mumbled out with embarrassment dripping from every word.

"Ah... I completely understand" was all Izuku could respond with as he pieced everything together. Izuku would have done the same thing in his position.

So he focused and made a new body for The First.

"Um, Ninth... If you're making new bodies..." Nana slipped in with her own impish tone and Izuku sighed as he also made her one too. At least she had the excuse of burning through her's to deal with Lady Nagant.

Izuku opened his eyes to see the two (resurrected?) heroes stretching and testing their new bodies.

"Oh yah, it feels good to be alive agai- and you're both still naked" Nana interrupted herself as she averted her eyes from the sight of a naked Izuku, supporting an equally naked and still passed out Burnin'.

Izuku's face glowed red as he yelped and made a blanket to cover them while hiding his face with one arm.

First coughed awkwardly as he faced them again, an oddly serious expression on his face.

Izuku was about to ramble like the flustered virgin he was only hours ago, but froze at the words The First spoke.

"You spoke to my brother didn't you..." he said with a cold tone.

Izuku froze up and his face immediately cooled as if he'd been dunked in ice water, even if the tone wasn't directed at him. He then nodded stiffly.

"I don't know what all happened, I just know I heard his voice and felt his presence for a moment" The First explained as he looked to Izuku with concern and the boy unconditionally hugged his newest babymama tighter. His hand resting protectively over her belly.

"His vestige was in Lady Nagant. I managed to force him out and brake the connection... but he knows I have a quirk... even worse, he seamed to already know something about it. I don't think he knows what the quirk actually is, but he has some idea and it seams based on prior knowledge somehow" Izuku explained as the two stared at him with worry and Nana placed a hand on his shoulder.

The First just narrowed his eyes though, as his mind ran through the information and implications it might have. Especially with the theory that had been forming in his head since Izuku claimed his first girl.

"Aham..." someone faked a cough and they all froze before looking down at a very awake Burnin'.

The woman was simply staring up at Izuku with a deadpan expression.

Everyone just blinked down at her as she made a point of looking at the other two people with Izuku. One of which being a deceased hero.

Izuku suddenly yelped as Nana and First turned away and started whistling innocently.

"I-I-I can explain! T-T-Thay-" Izuku was cut off by Burnin' pinching his nose and just staring for a moment before taking a breath.

"You're damn right you're gonna explain all this!" She said while waving a hand at Nana and the general area.

"But later. After you've finished knocking everyone up. That way you won't have to explain it a dozen times and we won't need to worry about everyone destroying the place or killing each other" she continued while rolling her eyes at the crazy situation.

"But..." she continued as she grabbed Izuku by the cheeks.

"You ARE going to tell me just how many  of our little monsters you put inside me!" she demanded with a blush as she pulled the blanket down to expose her belly as it shifted and flexed with all the activity inside.

Izuku sputtered as the others looked away. Her flustered babydaddy then swallowed hard while averting his eyes and trying to hide his face.

"T-t-t-t-t-tw-t-twe-t-t-" He stuttered badly as Burnin's watched him intently while rubbing her belly. Izuku then gulped hard and shut his eyes as he blurted out.

"Twenty!"

Silence fell on the hallway after that. Izuku avoided looking at anyone as the two vestiges stared in mild horror.

"What happened to holding back?" Nana muttered with a twitching eye while Izuku whimpered.

"HE knows... I need all the quirks I can get to protect everyone" Izuku weakly defended himself psychically so Burnin' wouldn't hear, and as much as Nana didn't want to admit it, All For One coming after Izuku and his growing family was actually a legitimate reason to need absurd levels of power.

The three holders of One For All were snapped out of their shock by the sound of panting however and looked down to see Burnin' flushed as she stared down at her belly. Her breaths coming heavy with excitement.

"So many... it's going to hurt... so much..." she panted out with a look in her eyes that made everyone a little uncomfortable.

SLAP!

They all sobered up as Burnin' slapped herself in the face.

"No! Bad! Get your mind out of the gutter!... At least until after our little fire gremlins are out..." she scolded herself while shaking her head furiously.

Burnin' then took a deep breath and counted backwards from ten. Once her lust and hormones had died down, she looked to everyone in the hallway with her.

"Alright, one of you needs to get me out of here before I loose what little self control I have and ride Midoriya again. And you lover boy, need to take care of the other two girls before they wake up. One helped me with the initial explosion and the other girl helped keep us all from burning up" Burnin' explained and Izuku yelped as he felt her thighs squeeze his still erect Diku between them.

Nana rolled her eyes as the two boys became flustered and she scooped the woman up in her arms, keeping the blanket on her.

Izuku sighed as he made himself some underwear and stood up.

"Alright, I guess we better get to it" Izuku muttered as he worked the kinks out of his arms and legs.

"Wait!" The First suddenly called before they could take off. He immediately began to look away in embarrassment though while touching the tips of his fingers together.

"Well um... I was wandering if I could ask you to make some... specific quirks..." he asked and everyone blink at him in confusion.

"W-well, that would depend on who I... encounter next..." Izuku mumbled out.

"Please!" First begged as he clapped his hands together in front of his face and bowed.

"I really, REALY want to have these quirks when we fight my brother! If you can make them work, please consider it!" he continued.

Izuku wasn't quite sure how to react to this situation. In the end he just sighed and rubbed his face.

"Tall me what you want and I'll see what I can do" he answered.

SLAM!

"Thank you!" First yelled as he bowed so low his face hit the floor.

"Well, here comes the meme quirks" Nana muttered as her and Burnin' both struggled to contain their giggles and Izuku just shook his head before turning his attention back to Burnin'.

"So who am I actually dealing with?" he asked and Burnin' hummed in thought.

"Well I don't know the older chick that was  with us, but the other girl came with me from the agency. It was-" Burnin' was interrupted by the floor rumbling and the temperature dropping rapidly.

"Oh shit" Burnin' deadpanned as Danger Sense blared and everyone jumped into the air, just was ice covered everything.

"Agh! Not again!" Izuku yelled in frustration at one of the girls once again being interrupted before they could tell him who was next.

The three heroes floated in mid air as everything was covered in ice and Izuku set his hair on fire to stave off the cold.

"Looks like she woke up" First muttered before having to dodge the ice spears that suddenly started growing out of the wall.

"Shit!" Izuku yelped as he made a sphere of green fire around himself and First while Nana took off down the hallway with Burnin'.

"Ninth! She's right below us!" First called out as his eyes glowed and he held out his hand for Izuku.

The young hero took his hand and The First spun him around a few times before tossing him down at the floor.

At the same time, metal and machinery started growing out of Izuku's arm until a working drill encased his right hand and he plowed through the ice and reinforced steel between floors.

Izuku took a deep breath as he fell and his chest glowed green. He then exhaled green fire into the room, melting the ice as his burning hair also flared brighter, filling the hallway with steam. Izuku then used his enhanced sense of smell in conjunction with Augmented Vision to find the girl right in front of him through the steam and he leaped forwards, tackling her through a door into a teacher's lounge.

The girl yelped as they landed on a couch and Izuku pinned her, only to then gasp at who he found himself faced with.

"You're kidding me... Am I really going to have to brake the bro-code too" Izuku muttered in deadpan as he stared down at his next target in disbelief.

-x-

Q/L -

—————- Momo - 9

Ex Machina

"Can create any form of machinery from their body and interface with other machines. The effectiveness of the machines created and if they can function when separated from the body, is dependent on the user's mechanical knowledge"

6 - ?

—————-Burnin'- 20

Pyro Breath

"User can breathe fire and control the flames afterwards. The flames last longer than normal fire and are harder to extinguish. The color of the fire is decided by the user. The hotter the flames, the less they can be controlled. Eating spicy foods can produce stronger flames, to the point the user is basically exhaling a beam of death"

19 - ?

(Harem size 18)

(145 kids)

-x-

A/N - Hay everyone. Sorry for not updating on time but I've been sick for the last few weeks.

Now, Ex Machina is based on Generator Rex. A few people have been suggesting it but I've actually had it planned since I added Momo.

And for those who want an idea of what the death ray for Pyro Breathe looks like, look up an anime called Nichijou - Ordinary Life. There's a few scenes where one of the characters gets bit by a dog and screams a death beam through a few buildings.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 34 19
Y/n L/n was born to an ordinary family, one of the few families with no quirks known in their bloodline. Only she does have a quirk. Despite her pare...
2.2K 40 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...
322K 8.3K 37
What would change if Izuku was born two years before everyone else? What would change if Miro and the big 3 from canon didn't exist in this timeline...
91.1K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...