Blessed

By Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown πŸ’› More

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

XXVII = 27

887 33 3
By Bby-Domo

Ari's POV

"Mmmm who the fuck is calling me" I said as I grabbed my phone from off the night stand. I didn't look at the caller I.D, I just answered.

"Helloooo" I said into the phone.

"Damnnn that's how you sound when you wake up, eww" Jayda said as she giggled some.

"What you call me for this early" I said as I sat up in the bed.

"Everyone loves the photo's of Deanna go looook" Jayda said making me put her on speakers.

"Okay your on speaker, I'm looking now" I said as I pressed on my Instagram app, I have over 56,049 notifications but that's normal, I clicked on her pictures and refreshed her pictures. I looked at the likes and comments.

"What the fuck" I said lowly.

"RIIIIGHT" Jayda said in excitement.

902,569 likes
Thetrue_DON: Pretty in Pink 🩷 say hello to my brat @Deannaaa
View all 735,367 comments

"Wooow this is crazy" I said looking at my instagram page.

"They love her. We have to keep her" Jayda says and I nodded as if she can see me.

"Yeah. Let me call you back. I'll see you at the shop" I said before hanging up, I knew she was gonna be upset but she'll be alright.

"David!!!" I yelled out not hearing anything, I rolled my eyes. As I got out the bed, I walked into the bed doing my shower routine, once I got out the shower, I got dressed deciding to cute but comfortable. I know later I have to go to California for a birthday bash. My mom is watching the kids and Dave's mom is also in town, so she's gonna be here as well.

Thetrue_DON: cute but comfy 🩶

"Maaa" I said as I walked downstairs to see my mom and Dave's mom drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"You up. I was about to come make sure you was alive" my mom said making me laugh as I hugged Dave's mom.

"You are extra ma. But I'm gone. Call me if y'all need anything. I love y'all" I said as I hugged my mom and I walked towards the garage, I decided to drive my Rose Royce. I pressed the button to start.

"He sweet putting gas in my car" I said seeing that I was on full. I pulled out the garage, making my way to the shop. It didn't take me long to get to the shop. Once I pulled up I saw Deanna's and Jayda's vehicle in their designated parking spots.

"Helo ladies" I said as I walked in and everyone smiled and waved at me.

"I loved the pictures of Deanna they are beautiful" a stylist said to me as I got my hair tools ready for my client.

"Speaking of Deanna where is she" I said not seeing her at the desk.

"Oh she's in the back, I think she's restocking the washroom" the stylist said as I nodded my head. My client walked in and she had a head full of hair.

"It seems like your hair gets longer and longer everytime I see you" I said as I ran my hand through her scalp.

"Thank to you. And can we just do straight backs today please" she said and I nodded my head yes.

"Easy for me" I said as I pulled out the braiding hair.

"Is it any particular style you would want" I asked before I started braiding her hair.

"No just some type of straight backs" she said and I nodded. I looked at the tv and noticed Annie Live! was playing.

1.5 hours later

"Your all done babes" I said as I turned her around towards the mirror after putting mousse on her hair.

"Ouuu I love it thank youuu. The best" she said as she handed me $200.

"Thank you see you in about.... 3-4 weeks" I said and she nodded as she walked out the salon. I seen Deanna walking towards the back, she was carrying mail and bags of food.

"Hey Deanna, let me help you" I said as I grabbed the pan of food from her.

"This smells good what is this" I said as I placed the pan ontop of the counter.

"Oh I made pasta salad for everyone. I made myself a small counter the other day and I decided to bring everyone some. OHHHH and thank you again for taking pictures. I didn't know people would go crazy just for seeing someone model" Deanna said while looking at me.

"Yeah, you are something serious and I'm not letting go at all" I said winking at her and she blushed while putting her head down.

"Oh here. It's your mail" Deanna said while handing me my mail. I grabbed it and I made my bowel of pasta salad, it smelled sooo good.

"Thank you and I won't be in after today. I'm going to California which I'm pretty sure you already know, but I just want to tell you myself" I said as I looked a Deanna.

"Oh yeah. I remember. I'll keep the shop on lock for you as always. A lot of the stylist aren't coming in this weekend so I was just going to lock the shop after everyone leaves today and then you will be back Monday" Deanna said while taking a bite of her food.

"You look beautiful by the way" I said as I looked over her outfit.

"Thank you" Deanna said while she blushed looking down, and I walked out the break room. I walked past Jayda, she was finishing up her client. I scooped up some pasta salad on my fork and then put it to her mouth so she could taste.

"Mmm" Jayda said as she chewed her food.

"It's more in the back but we have to leave once you're done" I said as I say in my chair. Bu the time I took my last bite of food Jayda was ready to leave. We walked out the shop and walked to our vehicles and pulled off towards the airport.

"I'm glad I didn't put no heels on. This lil walk seem far as hell" I said as I got out the car, locking it up. I waited for Jayda so we could walk towards the jet. Once we stepped foot on the jet, we were greeted with champagne and 2 bouquets of flowers. I'm assuming 1 for Jayda and 1 for me.

"Ms. Brewster the gold flowers are yours and Ms. Cheaves the black flowers are yours" the flight attendant said.

"Ouu he nasty.... I like it" Jayda said as she read her card and then she took a picture of the flowers and card. I picked my card up after I looked at my card. I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.

Thetrue_DON: I do @D.Est 🖤

JaydaWayyy: he nasty 😝

"Y'all so freaky" I said as I looked up at Jayda. Who was already looking at me.

"Ayee that's all him" Jayda said as she walked and sat down by me. She laid her head on my chest. I looked out the window seeing that we had already took off, I place a blanket over us.

"Why are we going to California anyways" I asked hoping Jayda knew.

"Hell I can't tell you bc I don't know" she said making me laugh. I relaxed back in my seat. I don't know why, but I was rubbing Jayda's stomach.

"You good" Jayda said while looking up at me and I nodded my head.

"Good as I'll ever be" I said while looking down at her. I slid my hand in her pants, realizing she didn't have in any panties.

"Before you say anything. I just got a wax" Jayda said as I laughed and nodded my head. She had on black leggings and a black shirt with her bear slippers on.

"Pull your pants down" I said, I knew that the flight attendant wasn't gonna come back here, unless we press the button for her to come. Plus she was faced to the front. Jayda stood up, she pulled her pants down, I pushed her on the table that was in front of me.

"Keep your legs open" I said as I pushed her back some and then I locked her legs behind her back, I blew on her clit causing her to move some but I held her in place...

Dave's POV

"Today is the day my friend" Domini said as we walked the beach.

"The day for what" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"All the fine bitches is here for you Dave. All of them" Domini said as he turned around looking at a group of girls that walked past.

"Nigga you dumb. Dave only wants Ari and everyone knows it" Jay said and I nodded my head.

"Plus Ari and Jayda are on the way here" I said looking at my phone. Seeing the time, it should only take them 4 hours to get here.

"Maaan yall is confusing damn and what about you Jay" Domini said while we laughed at him.

"Man I'm on Jayda BAD and I ain't coming up off her no time soon. So you by yourself" Jay said and Domini looked shocked.

"What you settling down. I would have never guessed this would ever happen" Domini said and I just laughed.

"Okay come on it's too hot. I'm ready to go" I said making my way towards the car.

"Well I get all the bitches to myself this weekend" Domini said as he got in the back.

"You better hope you don't catch shit" I said as I pulled off towards Jays house.

"Man I ain't gonna catch shit, I got 4 packs of condoms. I'm straight" Domini said as he rolled the window down, looking out the window.

"This nigga here" Jay said

"Aye don't bring no hoe's back to my crib my kids lay their heads there and my lady finna be there" Jay said as he turned around looking at Domini.

"Watch this" I told Jay and I slammed on the brakes, Domini flew into the back of Jay's seat, causing both of us to laugh.

"Y'all get on my fuckin nerves. Damn" Domini said as he got back in his seat putting his seat belt on.

"That's what your ass gets" I said as I turned into Jays driveway. I parked the car and we walked into Jay's house, which was big as fuck.

"Dave you know where your room is, Domini you can stay in the room right by the pool"

"My room outside" Domini asked while scrunching his face up.

"Man fucking listen.... By the pool, to the right. No it's not outside. You just the only one on the main floor" Jay said and I just laughed before walking upstairs.

"Aye King comin right?" Jay asked me as we reached the top of the stairs.

"I hope so, I haven't really talked to him. Just giving him his space" I said before walking into my room. Still the same, as I left it.

"Home sweet home" I said as I sat my bag on the ground, I sat on the bed checking Ari's location seeing she was still in the sky.

"Ughhhh the need to come on damn" I said before throwing my phone, I walked into the bathroom turning the shower on so I could get in the shower.

..........
Jay's House.

Jay's Bed room

Dave's Bedroom at Jay's House

Domini Bedroom at Jay's House

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 35
This story is about two friends who were going to get tie to each other but never realised their love until.....
1.1M 31.1K 50
Formally known as "his therapist I started this book in 2021 it's finished! But I do not write the same anymore. This book is old feel free to read i...
265K 8.7K 49
This is my first book 😬😭 Another davexari story Or so it may seem Read and find out Who's on this team New journeys await These characters are s...
60K 2.5K 41
All I'm saying is this book is chaotic and all over the place. I'm going to edit this book it's my first and I don't really like it so yeah Started:...