The Billionaire's Contract ||...

By Amarahh73

Y/n, a college student, is secretly dating her boyfriend, but her world turns upside down when her sister get... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ”ž
Chapter 21
Chapter 23πŸ”ž
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Last Chapter

Chapter 33

5.4K 168 4
By Amarahh73

Jimin watched Y/n as a woman in need of protection, although there was something about her that intrigued him, despite her pregnancy and apparent family troubles.

He took her to his office, which was a small hospital for the underprivileged, offering low prices, but also catering to wealthy people from good families.

"This is my office," Jimin said. "The previous assistant was a student who slept in the back, so if you'd like to stay there too, it's equipped with everything!"

"Oh no, thank you. I found a budget-friendly boarding house nearby, so it won't be necessary," Y/n replied happily upon learning that she had a job.

"Well, you know that if you need anything, just let me know. Here, you'll primarily be managing appointments, taking patients' weight, height, and blood pressure, and maintaining records. I work in the mornings, and in the afternoons we have Dr. Emma, you'll meet her. The payment is $70 a day, I know it's not much but..." Jimin said, looking at Y/n.

"Oh no, it's perfect, don't worry. Thank you for the job," Y/n said.

"Don't thank me, really. This is good for me too, as we really needed someone to help us," Jimin said, smiling.

That evening, Y/n started getting familiar with the patients who came to the office. She enjoyed playing with the children to help them feel at ease.

When night came, Y/n finished work and went straight to the hotel to gather her belongings and move to the boarding house, to save on expenses.

Upon arriving at the boarding house, Y/n paid the rent for a month in advance, so she wouldn't have to worry about it, only about food.

*

*

The next morning...

Y/n woke up with a lot of energy, as usual, to keep herself occupied and avoid thinking about Jungkook.

She went to the hospital and started organizing the patient records, cleaning her workspace.

"Good morning, Y/n," Jimin said, smiling, accompanied by a man.

"Good morning, Doctor," Y/n replied, lifting a bucket she had been cleaning with.

"No, no, Y/n, don't carry that. It's not necessary for you to clean. We've hired someone for that," Jimin said.

"Yes, well, there's a bit of dust there!" Y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

"Look, Y/n, let me introduce you to Yoongi, a good friend of mine and a surgeon. He will be here to support us in treating low-income patients who need surgery!" Jimin said.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi, I'll be assisting you with whatever you need," Y/n said, smiling.

"The pleasure is mine, Y/n. I hope I don't cause you too much trouble, Y/n, but I can see you're expecting a baby," Yoongi said, looking at Y/n.

Y/n was smiling and touching her stomach. She said, "If a few days ago it wasn't noticeable, now it seems like he wants everyone to see it!"

"This is how babies are until they feel secure and loved, you don't even notice them!" Yoongi said, looking at Y/n who was smiling.

"Well, Y/n, we'll let you work!" Jimin said.

"Yes, of course, go ahead!" Y/n said.

.
.
.
.

Three weeks later...

"Tell me, Jimin, how did you meet Y/n? Because if she weren't pregnant, I would think you like her!" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"It was like a movie. She fainted on the street, I took her to the hospital, and she disappeared. That's when I found out she was married and her husband is a billionaire who was looking for her. Then I found her looking for a job, and here she is. I won't lie, she's very beautiful and intelligent, but she's married," Jimin said, taking off his coat.

"Well, maybe she separated from her husband, that's why she's here now. I think that girl needs help. There are times I see her crying in the dining hall, but I haven't dared to approach her. But you can," Yoongi said.

During the days, Jimin had ordered breakfast and lunch for Y/n with lots of vegetables and fruits.

Y/n felt embarrassed, but Jimin didn't say anything, he just did these things without expecting anything in return.

Y/n quickly became friends with the doctors at the hospital and the people who came for consultations. Everyone showed love for her baby bump whenever they saw her.

Y/n opened her purse to look for her agenda when a photo of her and Jungkook fell out. She felt a tightness in her chest and tears filled her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away and put the photo back.

At night, a boy from a low-income family arrived with his mother. It seemed he had fallen and broken his arm, with the bone exposed.

The mother arrived crying, just like the boy, as they didn't have many resources.

Y/n immediately took the boy inside, helping Yoongi prepare him for surgery.

After four long hours of surgery, Yoongi came out to see the mother. He realized Y/n was still there, and it was already midnight.

"Doctor, how is my son?" The woman asked.

"He's already been operated on, and everything went perfectly. You can take him home tomorrow with antibiotics and care," Yoongi said.

"Doctor, I'm really sorry, but how much do I owe you? I don't have much, but in the town, they're collecting funds," the worried mother said.

"You don't owe anything, don't worry. Go with your son. The room is still full, even though he's still drowsy," Yoongi said.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? It's very late," Yoongi said.

Jimin was also leaving, looking at Y/n.

"Well, I didn't want to leave without knowing if you needed anything else. The boy's mother was very nervous, but now I'll call a taxi, don't worry," Y/n said, taking her bag.

"Jimin can take you home. It's very late, and in your condition, you shouldn't be alone, Y/n," Yoongi said, urging Jimin to step in and alleviate the shyness he always had.

"Ah, yes, of course, I can take you home, Y/n," Jimin said nervously in front of Y/n.

"No, please, I don't want to cause you any more trouble. I'll call a taxi," Y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

"Please, Y/n, I won't take no for an answer. Let's go. I'll take you home," Jimin said with a smile.

"Alright then. Well, Mr. Min, see you tomorrow. Rest well," Y/n said warmly to Yoongi.

"Yes, Y/n. Go rest, and I'll see you tomorrow," Yoongi said, looking at Y/n, who resembled his former girlfriend.

During the car ride, Y/n and Jimin didn't talk, but he wanted to know more about her.

"Y/n, you haven't told me if you're married or have a boyfriend," Jimin asked, nervously.

"No, nothing like that. I'm divorced, you could say. My marriage was arranged, so to speak. But I prefer not to talk about it. And you, Jimin, I imagine you're married," Y/n said, changing the topic.

"No, not at all. In this job, I don't have time to meet someone," Jimin said, glancing at Y/n.

"I thought there was something between you and the doctor," Y/n said without much interest.

"No, not at all. We've been friends for years, but nothing more," Jimin said.

"This is it. Thank you very much, Jimin," Y/n said, closing her coat as she got out of the car.

"Y/n, you need to rest. You're about to reach seven months. Take tomorrow off to rest!" Jimin said, taking Y/n's hand.

"Thank you, Jimin... see you the day after tomorrow!" Y/n said nervously, worried about Jimin's grip.

"Rest," Jimin said, opening the door and helping her out of the car.

"Likewise," Y/n said, entering the boarding house.

On the other hand, Jungkook hadn't stopped searching for Y/n, although at times he lost hope of finding her.

Y/n had registered under different names at hotels and boarding houses on the outskirts of the city, making it impossible to locate her.

"Come on, brother, trust me. This investigator is really good, they recommended him to me," Taehyung said, looking at a worn-out Jungkook.

"I don't know, sometimes I feel like Y/n isn't here anymore. It's like she vanished into thin air," Jungkook said, desperate.

"You have nothing to lose. Soon Y/n will have the baby and it will be easier to find her in the hospitals," Taehyung said.

"Alright..." Jungkook said, discouraged...

To be Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 25.2K 35
In a universe where elves and magic exist, Jeon Jeongguk is so desperately trying to train the newfound prince raised as a human all his life, Kim Ta...
871 57 12
Y/n belongs to a rich elite business men family who for the sake of her parent's firm is forced into a marriage with Mr. Kim Namjoon whose dad is one...
36.4K 1.7K 10
Y/N, an study obsessed college student who lives off the pay she gets from her 4 part time jobs. In which one if them is the coffee shop. Y/N's life...
95.6K 4.4K 38
❝Ji Y/N, I know that you're my ex-girlfriend, but you have to marry me now! I'll do whatever you want.❞ Upon pressure from his parents, CEO Jeon Jung...