new Cipher Oneshots

By FreeSchildtoete

I'm back with another book of oneshots about our favorite demon family! family constellation changes in some... More

a/n
the bully
annoy someone else (powderblue)
the healer 1 (Willolotl)
damn (MaWill/MaBill)
cash, death or... 1(WillFord)
cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)
the healer 2
I want my brothers
saved by the sound of a violin
he can't find out (WillDip)
I never fell this hard before.
you stole my everything 1
William Gleefull (Ciphercest)
bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)
underage (WillFord, fem!Will, grooming?)
the queer cousin (Ciphercest)
stay away (powderblue)
in love with the babysitter 1
I (don't) care.
don't mess with my girl
you stole my everything 2
a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!
the funniest little kids (humanAU)
gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)
kidnapping
you may kiss the bride
BillxTad=SMUT?!
ChillDip bc I can
uncle Ford (human AU)
my lady (revMaWill) 1
my lady 2
the white rabbit
the kings bride (Willolotl, WillDip)
Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)
Killian (purple Ciphercest)

I couldn't let this happen to you.

26 1 0
By FreeSchildtoete

PoV Will
"Sir?", I asked, quietly entering Stanfords study after he had called me in.

He glared at me.

"Yes? Don't you have a ballroom to clean?", he growled.

He was not in a good mood, at all.

"A letter just arrived...", I replied.

"A letter? On a sunday afternoon? What kind of letter is this?", he asked, standing up and coming over.

"Demon one!", I squeaked.

He took the unopened envelope from my hands.

"You haven't opened it yet. Good boy.", he said, then tried to open my letter.

Suddenly the letter bit him, causing my master to drop it.

I picked it up again.

"Why did your letter just bite me?!", master yelled. How I hated his short temper...

"I-it must be bound to my magical fingerprint! I assume its my invitation to the big ball of demons!", I cried out, really really scared he'd hit me.

But suddenly he seemed interested.

"A big ball of demons? I never heard of that. What is it?", he asked, grabbing his journal and a pen.

"It's a big celebration once every 100 years that all demons have to attend. It's not much but the stronger demons bragging about their victories and the weaker ones being uncomfortable.", I explained.

"Will your brothers attend?", master asked.

"There really isn't much of a choice. We just get teleported there once it starts. Not a consensuall thing, really. ", I sighed. I'd rather not attend. My brother's would be so ashamed, so disappointed.

"Then why the invitation?"

"So we won't be in the middle of something when it happens.", I answered and opened the letter, proving my words.

I was anxious the whole week, because the next Saturday would be the day of the ball.

Meanwhile master was excited about my suffering. He really, really enjoyed seeing me in pain.

On friday he called me into his study.

"Can't have you running around, telling everyone about our deal.", he explained.

PoV Bill
The ball was beautiful as always.

I was standing with the demon ones of my freaks.

"Boss, aren't you scared you'll run into them?", keyhole asked.

"Who? Remind me.", I asked confused.

"The person you switched destiny with.", he answered.

"Yeah, they lost a pretty great one.", Hectagon added.

"They didn't loose it. They gave it away.", I explained again, "and, besides, I'm excited to find out who it is. They must be really powerful if they accepted a destiny such as the one that was ment for me and probably already turned it upside down."

I downed my time punch.

"Bill? Is that you?", I suddenly heard a familiar voice ask.

I turned to face my idol and big brother, the great, the mighty, THE Kill Cipher.

"Pretty damn sure it's me. Hey bro, how you've been?", I asked. Suddenly he hugged me.

"I'm great. Come one, Till and Chill are over there. We've been looking for you and Will.", he smiled.

I let him pull me away.

My other older brothers and I hugged shortly. Suddenly I felt worried.

I didn't hear from Will in a long time and usually he's the first one to find me.

"Did you find the blue bean yet?", Kill asked.

"Nope. I'm a bit worried, honestly. He stopped sending letters a while ago. That's not like him.", Till sighed.

I nodded. Suddenly our all time king, the Axolotl appeared on a stage. He spoke up.

"Good afternoon demons. I'm so glad to have all of you here. Even though you didn't get a choice. Now, let's party!", he called. We cheered.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind.

"We could ask Axl where Will is.", I thought out loud.

"Good idea!", Chill said. I waved at the Axolotl and jumped up and down a bit.

He smiled at me then teleported in front of us.

"Bill, how's the new destiny working for you?", He asked.

"The new what?", Kill asked.

My eyes widened.

"Oh, Bill and I got a deal. I gave him a new destiny under the condition that someone takes the one I had planned for Bills punishment. And someone did.", Axl explained.

"What even was Bills destiny?", Kill wanted to know.

"Being a slave to some Gleeful scientists until he dies.", Axl explained.

"Stanford Gleeful. I aint working for a Sixer.", I huffed.

"Well, the person who took that destiny probably escaped it already.", Till said.

"Oh, dear. You can't escape destiny. You're brother is on the balcony, if you'll excuse me.", Axl said and teleported away.

We walked up the balcony. Usually there weren't many demons there.

When we entered the balcony I immediately spotted a very thin man with long, straight blue hair.

"WILLIAM!", I cried out happily.

He didn't turn.

Kill grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face us.

I froze. My twins eyes were full of tears, his mouth sewed shut.

"Oh my sweet hell.", Chill breathed out.

Will covered his face with his hands. I shot forward and hugged him.

Suddenly he pushed me away, blue chains glowing around his wrists and neck.

"Who did this to you?", Kill asked angrily.

But Will couldn't open his mouth.

Suddenly Axls words came to my mind.

"You can't escape a destiny. William, YOU took my destiny?!", I cried out.

He looked away but nodded.

I felt sick to my stomach.

"Why?! You had such a bright future ahead of you!", I suddenly heard myself sob.

Will leaned his forehead against mine and took my hand, raising it and laying it on his chest. I felt his heartbeat and listened to it.

Suddenly I heard Wills voice in my head.

"I couldn't let this happen to you. He's heartless."

I pulled away.

"This is wrong. ", I said.

"What did you think would happen? You asked Axl to switch your destiny!", Till sighed.

Will took a piece of paper from his pocket and a pen.

Then he wrote: "my time is up. I love you all."

Then he was gone, only the paper left.

PoV Will
I was in masters lab again. He was removing the magical stitches on my mouth.

When he was done I opened my mouth, a heart shattering scream of pain escaping.

"Get yourself together, demon. Precious time was wasted today and I still have a few tests to run on you."

I sobbed uncontrollably, hugging myself.

"You gonna be a baby for the rest of the day?", master huffed.

"I'm sorry...", I choked out.

At night, I lay awake.

Bill would feel guilty now. I didn't want that. I wanted him to enjoy the life I had gifted to him.

I reached for my mouth. The healing process had slowed down, because my powers were getting weaker. I could still feel the little holes.

Suddenly my eyes slipped close.

I found myself in my mindscape, the Axolotl standing across from me in all his glory.

"William.", he sighed.

"I am really proud of you. You did so well. But you must understand, this is still Bills punishment. He if he doesn't suffer from his actions, he might repeat them.", he then spoke up after a bit of silence.

"I understand. After all, it was me who chose this.", I replied.

"Yes. You're so brave. Just keep it up for three more days.", the Axolotl stated.

Then my alarm went off. I opened my eyes and went to make breakfast.

Three days later, I felt my chains shatter. Stanford had taken his final breath.

I dropped the broom I was holding, then I let out a cry of joy.

The noise attracted master Ma-...Mason.

"What's going on?!", he asked.

"STANFORD IS DEAD! I'M OUT!", I screamed happily. I felt all the power the scientist had stolen, return to me.

I glanced at Mason one last time.

Then I smiled brightly and let myself drop into the portal I had created.

I landed in Tills throneroom, next to a chair.

My brother let out a cry of alarm, but I just leaped at him, throwing myself into his arms.

"Tilli! I'm free!", I sobbed.

"William? That's... so... amazing, but... you ... are choking...me!", he choked out. I let him go.

"We have to tell the others. Bills been devastated." , my brother then spoke.

I nodded eagerly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 3 21
[ Book 2 ] Two years... Two years since all of the events have happened... One year since Bill and Dipper got married... Nothing inusual has happened...
7.3K 224 8
(Old Story) "All this pain for nothing, all this pain for him to stab me in the back and cast me aside, he's my brother, my twin, my other half, and...
42K 626 12
Some one shots, songfics, xreaders and short stories for Gravity Falls. I would appreciate any constructive criticism. Happy reading! *Disclaimer: I...
682K 15.2K 32
A collection of Bill Cipher x Reader one-shots with your favorite dream demon Bill Cipher!~ NOT taking requests! These are completed my dudes~ Be wa...