ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue

36: Pillars

1.6K 93 273
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

(y/n) continues stomping away as tanjiro tries to catch up with her, even calling her name out to slow her down but she was too busy fuming to hear the burgundy-haired boy. She was muttering under her breath frantically as he finally caught up to her, walking side by side with him. who does he think he is!??...acting all hot in front of her and then purposely giving a show to all the trainees!!! This isn't no 'Days of our lives' drama!'

tanjiro glances at her, eyes full of worry, "are you alright? did uzui-san make you uncomfortable?" he asks, remembering the closeness the two shared back his estate. The bitter feeling was still there but faint. He felt like he was losing the (h/c)-ette to other potential suitors whom were far better than him, but he wasn't a guy to give up so easily when the going gets tough.

(y/n) slows down her pace as they now take their time walking to the mist hashira's estate. her eyes glance up at the sky, clear blue and white puffy clouds in her range of sight as the bird chirped on the branches of the trees. she sighs, "no, i'm fine. tengen's just being a jerk! he is absolutely shameless through and through! that guy..." she clicks her tongue, "then he got the audacity to smirk about it!"

tanjiro slumps his shoulders in relief, a smile plastered on his lips, "...thank goodness, i thought he made you uncomfortable. he is definitely straightforward..." he sweat-drops...and bold...—

"he's a meathead." (y/n) snidely says. tanjiro tilts his head, meathead??? They look ahead of them as near the mist hashira's estate. upon entering, they were met with muichirou sparring with the trainees whom were being outmatched by him easily.

"ah," muichirou's eyes brightened from the sight of (y/n) and tanjiro. He lowers his fists, smiling at them, "you made it." he says, approaching them. Ever since he got his memory back, he's been much more different from before.

the foreign girl grins at the mist hashira, "muichirou!" Said male looks at her, grasping her hands in his, "you look much better now and your wounds have healed! I honestly thought i did an 'okay' job, ya know!" she smiles in relief, poking his chest and arm with her index finger as his eyes soften at her, letting her do what she wants.

"mhm, you healed me up pretty nicely, (y/n)." he hums, she giggles as he pats her head. gimme more~...—

soon after, the training begins. tanjiro was up first against the mist hashira, both boys exchanging blows like this was some kind of WWE match!..of maybe it was boxing??

The burgundy-haired male was much faster than he was before. The training is to help ease the muscles and tense them up more smoothly during combat. This will improve stamina so no one collapses quickly...cause god knows the trainees need all the help they can get cause they're slow asf..—

when it was (y/n)'s turn against muichirou, since she already had flexibility from doing gymnastics and parkour, she was able to slide and maneuver from his attacks with ease. She even did a 'black widow' moment on him, swinging her body around his as he was disoriented, managing to pin his body down with ease, rendering some of his limbs useless.

(y/n) grins, breathing heavily as she looks down at him, sweat forming on the base of her forehead, "so?..how was that??" she asks, releasing him. muichirou stares up at her with wide eyes, he was stunned. seeing her top him made him realize he was thinking dirty scenarios about it...—

the mist hashira sits up, blinking to rid the image in his head, clearing his throat, "....that was excellent. your body coordination is perfect." he stands back up, looking at the two with an approved look, "you can go to the next pillar, your training here is done." he says with a smile.

"wow!!! i feel special!" (y/n) grins, hands to her cheeks as she sways, making muichirou's ear turn pink. She goes to follow after tanjiro when he swiftly grabs her wrist subconsciously, making her turn back, "muichirou..??" She tilts her head confused.

"...ah.." the mist hashira reluctantly lets her go of her hand, averting his eyes as he shakes his head, "it's nothing." He watched as she hesitantly leaves, clenching his fingers. He wasn't sure why he did that, but he knows that a part of him did not want her to leave just yet. He wanted her to stay...—

the trainees exchange nervous glances as the mist hashira had a love-struck look on his face. should they interrupt?...should they leave him?..."a-ano..!...tokito-kun!!!..—-" the male trainee lets out a frightened squeak as he glares murderously at him.

"what are you guys doing? stop slacking off, you incompetent bastards. once we're done with those swings we're gonna practice so hard the training room collapses...." if (y/n) and me were alone something else will collapse as well...muichirou thinks to himself, unbeknownst to the smirk on his lips which scared the trainees who saw it.

"..the bias is clear now.." the trainees mumble with a sweatdrop as they see how the mist hashira behaves around (y/n) and tanjiro, the former more.

(y/n) was actually having fun with the training, especially with mitsuri. Both girls were bonding over the flexibility of their bodies although the foreign girl did not like the tight fabric on her body the love hashira made her wear. It was embarrassing, not to mention it was similar to a tutu, without the pink fuzz and stocking part tho...

I feel like a ballerina...—

The foreign girl ignores the burning warmth on her face as she felt the gazes of the male slayers on her body, more specifically her legs. She huffs, glaring at them, "stop staring at my legs!!" She barks at them, "i know they're soft, slender and scrumptious looking but that doesn't give you the right to stare!! now beat it before i poke your eyes out!" She hisses, making them hastily turn away.

tanjiro agrees, "THAT'S RIGHT!! (Y/N)'S LEGS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SHOULD NOT BE GAWKED AT!!"

"........"

"..zenitsu would kill if he heard that.." (y/n) mutters, chuckling nervously.

After training with mitsuri, the love hashira ushers the girl in her kitchen as she wanted her to try out some honey she made, "how is it??" she worriedly asks, as (y/n) took a spoonful into her mouth, groaning in delight as she gives a thumbs up! ah~~just give me some cheerios and i'm all set sista..

"...this is bee-heaven!!" (y/n) grins, prompting mitsuri to relax as she smiles widely.

(y/n) and tanjiro were soon about to leave the estate when the burgundy-haired boy stops the (h/c)-ette, "tanjiro??" she tilts her head to the side.

"you got something there," his finger wipes the stray bits of sticky honey from the corner of her lips, "got it." He licks the remnants, making her gape as he connects their eyes. There was a momentary silence before he smiles at her as if nothing happened, "let's go!" He holds her hand in his as he tugs her from behind. It was now afternoon. They still had a good few hours left till the day was over.

the two were now at the serpent hashira estate, the pillar glaring at them; more specifically at tanjiro while he blatantly ignored (y/n), "i've been waiting for you two." oh...he finally acknowledges her...

(y/n) sweatdrop at the sight before her, the trainees were tied up and gagged against planks of wood which were positioned all over the place, their faces terrified to the core, "i'm gonna make you swing your sword while avoiding the obstacles." he says, making the girl look at him in disbelief.

"you've got to be kidding me.." she and tanjiro had to dodge iguro's attacks as the two weaved in between the tied up trainees whom eyes were filled with fear while begging them with their gaze not to hit them as their swords almost came in close contact with a few of them. She felt terrible for them.

"sorry..!..sorry!...sorry!!" She profusely apologizes.

"ah!!!" (y/n) yelps as her foot knocks into one of the trainees by accident, her body falling over to the ground with a thud, making her groan in pain. she rubs her butt as she stands up, frowning as iguro looks at her blankly.

"again!" his mismatched hues narrowing at hers. Again, she repeated the process but it resulted in the same thing. sometimes she would manage to weave through the gagged up trainees while other times she would accidentally knock into them. tanjiro was the only one who actually succeeded in the training.

the burgundy-haired male was hesitant to go on ahead without the girl but she reassures him with a smile, "go ahead, i'll be fine!" he reluctantly agrees, casting one last glance towards her before disappearing.

"again." iguro demands, crossing his arms as he waits for the (h/c)-ette to redo the training. She did as he said but it wasn't as near perfect as tanjiro. She huffs in frustration, pillar training was harder than the last time she did it.

iguro looks at her irritated, pointing his finger at her, "tch..i hate weakness. you only made it this far because of those weird powers of yours," he snidely says, "if you didn't have that, you'd be as useless as those brats. If this was the real deal you would've been dead."

irritated by his words, the foreign girl glares at him, "but i'm not!!" (y/n) remarks, feeling hurt by his words, "besides, if i have these powers, i'll use them to my advantage!" she argues, even though deep down iguro was right. Without those powers, she would die. She wouldn't have made it alive the moment she stepped into this world.

iguro narrows his eyes at her as the trainees glanced between them, the tension in the air that made them sweat, "you have to learn not to rely on one source of strength, otherwise you'd be useless in battle if it were taken away." his words sparked a memory at the sword-smith village when she was up against karaku who held her hands down and she had to fight manually; fists to fists, although kicking them in the balls was preferable too....—

however (y/n) was stubborn. her mama didn't raise a chicken!

"i know that...!—" she was cut off harshly.

iguro narrows his eyes, "no, you don't!...your stupidity and naive thinking is gonna get you killed! you only managed this far because of luck not skill! you're lucky to be alive and not six feet under, it's honestly pathetic!" he rudely says.

(y/n) widened her eyes, hurt written on her face which made iguro falter for a moment. she knew he had a hate/love relationship with her because of the amount of demons she had brought back but to go this far and insult her strength? what is he trying to prove??

There was depressing silence and before anyone can say anything, the (h/c)-ette turns and leaves the dojo.

iguro watches her retreating figure in silence, face shadowed. He felt the eyes of the trainees on him and snaps his head at them, hissing, "what're you looking at!??" The trainees flinch in fear.

meanwhile, (y/n) walks around the dojo for a moment, taking a deep breath to calm the rage she felt. That shrimp...she doesn't even need to participate in this dumb training, she only did it because she wanted to be strong too and fight by tanjiro and the other's side instead of just watching. Her powers were a simply added bonus and to be honest, she does have her restrictions since she can only use her hands.

(...that's what she thinks....).

(y/n) knelt by a basin, splashing her face with some cold water. She jumps when something crawls on her hand before slithering up on her arm, she looks at it, seeing kabumaru staring at her while flicking his little tongue out, she smiles softly petting the reptile's small head, "it must be nice being a snake, huh kabumaru?? you sure get spoiled a lot by obanai, don't you? you bad little snake.." she boops its head with her finger, giggling to herself. she then sighs, "your owner is mean." she mutters.

"..is that so?" iguro speaks from behind her, prompting a startling glance from the (h/c)-ette before she glares and tries to walk away from him, however he followed her.

"stop following me!!!" she yells, not facing him as she stomps away in a random direction in his estate. why is she getting deja vu...?

"oi..." iguro calls out, not receiving a response and eliciting an frustrated sigh, "oi!.." he tries again, but the (h/c)-ette ignores him completely. An irk mark appears on his head, "OI!! would you stop and listen to me!!" he grabs her arms and pins her to the nearest tree, mismatched hues glaring into her own.

(y/n) tries to escape but he wouldn't let her, caging her in his arms, "I DON'T WANT TO!!" she yells at the top of her lungs, making the serpent hashira more irritated from all her yapping, "YOU DUMB SHORTY!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME, YOU PIECE OF CRAP...—"

(e/c) hues widened as she felt iguro's lips on hers, the bandages on his face loose. Her arms went slack as she stood there with a burning warmth on her face. The serpent hashira slowly pulls away, gazing in her eyes, "..finally stopped talking have you?" he says.

"......"

iguro grabs his bandages and hastily tries to cover his lower half of his face when the foreign girl grips his wrist stopping him.

Both were silent.

(y/n) embarrassedly looks down, "...you don't have to cover your face with me around," she mutters, making iguro raise an eyebrow, "...you look handsome without it.." she awkwardly looks away, rubbing the back of her neck as she was still flustered from his sudden kiss.

the serpent hashira felt his cheeks burn, he averts his eyes to the side. He sighs, glancing at her, "i didn't mean to hurt you," he says, making her look at his form, "it's just i was frustrated that you seem so laidback about the upcoming the battle and that you're not training seriously." He turns to her, face serious, "i don't want to lose you." He declares, making her heart jump. He pauses, "so please, take training seriously and don't rely your strength and attack on one power only." He says, cupping her cheek. The action making her fluster as he rubs the skin with his thumb.

"obanai..."

He swiftly steals another deep kiss from her lips as the (h/c)-ette gawks. He then walks away, "i'll be waiting for you."

(y/n) covers her face as her mind and brain combust, just what is happening!!?? this is too much for me!!!

TAISHO SECRETS
. muichirou wishes he and (y/n) were alone so they...
. muichirou is in love with (y/n).
. mitsuri thinks of (y/n) as her sister.
. tanjiro purposely tried to do an indirect kiss.
. iguro goes hard on (y/n) for her own protection.
. iguro was nervous to show his face to (y/n).
. iguro wanted to do more than kiss (y/n).
. iguro is protective of (y/n).

a/n: enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 116 15
Giyuu x Reader. Y/n is a Demon Slayer who doesn't use a sword. Instead, she uses a bow and arrow along with the water and flower breathing forms.
66.7K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...
252K 11.6K 41
[DISCONTINUED] Hashibira (Y/n) a Demon Slayer. She can't read or write, but can fight very well. One thing led to another and now she's in Toman. [Ba...
71.4K 1.9K 19
Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji slaughtered everyone that has the bloodli...