FOREVER SHALL LAST | ✔️

By Avinaphile

❝All these people think love's for show but I would die for you in secret❞ Certain circumstances made him st... More

DEDICATION
INTRODUCTION
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
1. THE UNPREDICTED MEET
2. THE FIRST DAY
3. THE HELPLESSNESS
4.THE SECRET CHEERLEADER
5.THE SOLUTION
6. THE PAIN
7. THE DAY AT HIS PLACE
8.THE MOVIE NIGHT
9. THE DILEMMA
10. THE FRESHERS
11. THE SURPRISE CALL
12.THE MISINFORMED LOCATION
13.THE MATHS CODED
14. THE DELICIOUS DATE
15.THE LONG DISTANCE
16.THE ARGUMENT
17.THE AIRPORT MEET
18.THE BIRTHDAY
19.THE UNINVITED STORM
21.THE END OF PHASE
22.THE SOULMATE
23.THE CRICKET TEAM
PLAYLIST
24. THE THIRD WHEEL
25.THE PRE WEDDING FUNCTIONS- I
26. THE PRE-WEDDING FUNCTIONS-2
27.THE OFFICIAL UNION
28. THE FOREVER
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

20.THE REVELATION

4.4K 725 73
By Avinaphile

"and in the middle of chaos,

there was you."

Anaya's POV

"Vihaan, thank god you are here" I rushed towards him who stood silent and his mom followed me.

"Vihaan, do you have any idea what's going on here? I don't... know.... Who did this to us? Someone has recorded us." I informed him, my hand wiping my tears away.

"Vihaaann" I heard a loud scream and it was Papa who walked briskly, after leaving the principal's office.

"How dare you? How can you ruin my daughter's name? How can you be so shameless?" My papa held him by his collar while his dad and he tried to remove him.

"Bhai sahab, listen "His dad interrupted successfully and stood as a barrier between him and Papa.

"Anaya, no need to stay here. I have talked to your principal and we are leaving for Hyderabad now. It was my fault to make you study in Indore " He ordered facing me.

"Papa... semester exams? If I don't write, I won't receive my degree. please papa, please. I am sorry " I begged him to not make me go with him.

"Please uncle, don't stop her from fulfilling her dreams. " Vihaan interrupted.

"Don't try to teach me what's right for my daughter" Papa stopped him which soon resulted in an argument. Everyone gathered around us enjoying the drama while his dad tried his best to convince Papa to change the decision.

Unexpectedly I saw Papa raising his hand but I stopped him before he could slap him.

"Papa, Vihaan se aap kyu jagad rahe ho?Ham dono ko nahi pata kisne kia ye sab. Papa please " I joined my palms requesting him.

"Anaya, stupid of you to trust him as he is the one who has sent the video to me " The sudden words from him break my heart. Vihaan. Never. I have complete trust in him, and I know without a doubt that he would never even think of anything which results in hurting me. He looked at me helplessly while I stared back with tears in my eyes.

"Vihaan Anaya, I want you both to meet me now in the office. Mr. Mehra and Mr. & Mrs. Raichand, I request you to stay outside" Principal Sir commanded after he left his cabin.

••••••••

We stood in front of our principal in his office clueless why we were called here while he asked us to wait until our friends who visited his home that day arrived.

"Good afternoon sir "

I heard their familiar voices but I didn't turn my head to even look at them. How can I face them even they weren't aware of us?

"May I come in? " The voice raised my head to notice Harsh entering the room but Vihaan quickened up his steps only to see him holding his shirt in the next second.

"Vihaan, stop "Neil requested, pulling him away.

"I won't leave you Harsh!" He shouted.

"First learn how to maintain privacy" He reacted, in a relaxed tone, who was least affected by this situation.

"First learn how to maintain the dignity of someone's daughter. I feel pity for your sister" He removed his shirt collar.

Sir warned him to not repeat the act of getting into a fight otherwise strict actions would be taken against him.

"Tell me did you know they were together on that day in the room? Or were you aware of them being in a relationship?" Sir asked everyone but told us to remain quiet.

"Can I? " Neil lifted his hand asking for permission and Sir asked to start answering.

"I know they were dating. Actually, they informed me before our vacation but I don't think they will record their private things. " I was surprised hearing his words as I knew he was lying. Even Khushi and Pankhuri repeated the same words agreeing with Neil's point.

"Vihaan and Anaya, you both can wait outside. I need to check with them "Sir ordered and we both exited the office room.

He followed me while I left the room only to see our parents standing outside. His mom approached us asking what happened inside and we reported everything about it.

"Mr. Mehra, I would request you to kindly think about your decision to take Anaya back to Hyderabad. This isn't right from your side." His dad suggested Papa who didn't answer.

I had never felt so helpless in my whole life for seeing Papa who thinks I broke his trust by hiding our relationship. To be honest, I have never wanted him to know about it unless we get settled in our career. I wanted ourselves to concentrate on our professional life first and after a few years, once he gets financially settled, we thought of making our relationship official by engagement but life is unpredictable and the current situation proved that not everything goes as planned.

"Yes Mr. Mehra, Vihaan won't be a hurdle from now onwards but please don't spoil her future" His mom tried convincing and I kept wiping away my tears listening to their words reflecting their concern about my studies and how his one decision would lead to an effect on my future.

"Yes, Uncle. Please. I promise I will stay away from Anaya but don't punish her. Even her mumma won't be happy after knowing it" He requested but Papa turned his face away "Anaya, let's go" he ordered and I skimmed at everyone. His mom gestured me to accept and her hand assured me she was with me.

Vihaan's POV

I don't know what's her father going to do with her future. If she didn't complete her studies, I would never forgive myself. I know I am not the one who circulated the video as I got to know last evening when my parents received the same.

"Vihaan, don't worry. We know our son won't do this" My dad comforted glancing at my face while I prayed for her as I didn't want to ruin her future.

The door opened only to notice Neil exiting the room and he greeted my parents one by one.

"Vihaan, I had a clue you both were in a relationship when you argued in the club that night but I never wanted to find it out and I told sir that you informed me, Khushi, and Pankhuri before leaving for home during vacation. I even informed him about the club incident and how Harsh tried touching Anaya inappropriately. Don't worry, We are with you. " I hugged him after hearing his words.

"Thank you so much beta."My parents said and he went for his interview which is scheduled today.

"Vihaan Raichand " The peon called me inside and Harsh exited the office.

"Let's see what happens next" Harsh smirked, saying slowly after hugging me.

"I will make sure to suspend you Harsh" I replied, entering the room.

"Good afternoon sir" I greeted,standing in front of him as soon as I reached there.

"I got to know about you both from your friends"He began speaking, placing the pen nearby of a document.

"Sir, I agree we are in a relationship but trust me I didn't record this. Trust me, I can never do this." I spoke but he cut my words "We have a proof against you, Vihaan. Aren't you aware what can be the consequences of such actions? We can suspend you and you won't be getting your master's degree. Do you even know how your actions can ruin our college reputation?"

"You can even check my phone. You won't find any video in it" I mentioned at the same time my hand took the phone out from the pocket.

"Call those students again who were here half an hour back and you can leave now." He took the phone from my hand and I left the room again only to find my parents sitting on the bench placed in the corridor who raised seeing me exiting the cabin.

"Vihaan, what happened inside?" My dad asked hurriedly while I sat on the bench.

"Vinod, let him have something." Mom interrupted before I could answer my dad's question.

"Good idea. Come on beta. Let's go to your college canteen. You didn't eat anything from last night" Dad offered his hand and I shook my head to say no as I didn't want to eat anything. I didn't have any urge as I couldn't stay at peace after the problem knocked at my place.

"Vihaan, please. We know our son won't do anything wrong especially when it is about Anaya. We trust you beta" Mom tried convincing me and I agreed.

We headed towards the canteen but the stares, and doubts in the form of murmuring accompanied me throughout the way.

"Vihaan. I got selected in the company based in Delhi" Neil informed me when I met him at the entrance of the canteen.

"Congratulations" I hugged him and I tried smiling hearing his news but he noticed my silence.

"Congratulations Neil" My parents wished him and he thanked them. He informed me he would meet soon once he submits his phone to the principal's office.

I entered the canteen only to see her looking down at the table, sitting with her father who was busy talking over the call.

"Anaya, did you eat anything?" Mom stepped forward and she raised her head, her eyes streaming the tears and she wiped it quickly followed by a nod. She glanced at me and then again at her father who asked my parents to take a seat on their table.

I found a place away as I didn't want to hurt her father sitting nearby.

"Vihaan, come here" I was surprised to hear her father calling me suddenly. The tone is different, his call is a little affectionate.

I got up from my chair and went near them who asked me to get a chair to sit. I settled down next to Mom.

"Anaya and Vihaan, I am not against the concept of relationship as I met Sukriti, Anaya's mumma when I was in college." As soon as he mentioned her mumma, a tear found a place in his eyes.

He drank water and continued, "We had a love marriage but the only reason why I lost my temper was because as a father, seeing this, I couldn't stay calm. I hope you all understand my reason. I am unable to find the right words to express it but-"

And my dad cut his words before he could complete it. "I don't have a daughter but the day when he told me about her, I considered her as my daughter. I understand your concern. Let's hope the issue resolves and I know our kids won't do anything wrong"

"Anaya and Vihaan, we are with you. Don't worry. Let's order something" Mom hugged her but she didn't utter a word and instead chose to nod. It feels like a nail piercing my soul every time I see her unhappy.

Dad placed the order and he began speaking ,"Mr. Mehra, how long have you been living in Hyderabad?"

"As soon as I got shifted here for my job, maybe around twenty-eight years ago. Are you basically from Jaipur?" He questioned.

"Oh, actually I shifted to Jaipur when Papa was transferred to Jodhpur and to avoid frequent changes in school admissions, he made us stay here in Jaipur. I guess I was around 15 when I came there first" My dad informed when Neil placed coffee for everyone and sat next to me who got our orders from the counter.

"Transfer?" Her papa frowned his eyebrows.

"Papa was an officer in the Indian Air Force. I was born in Pathankot. I stayed there till I turned thirteen and the next two years there was a constant change in the places due to frequent transfers " He answered, taking the coffee mug from the table.

"Even my papa has worked as an officer in the Indian airforce and that too in Pathankot, I have stayed there." Suddenly he mentioned, I noticed a smile on his face.

"Can I know your name, Mr. Raichand? Like any hints related to Pathankot?" He asked further and we both stared at each other after hearing their conversations.

"Vinod Raichand and Suraj Raichand is my father's name." The answer from my dad brought a shine in her father's eyes.

"You are Suraj uncle's son. Vinod. Arre ham toh Padosi the. Ab yaad aya. Ham army public school mai jaate aur tu hamesha mere paas bethta van mai" The words filled with joy as if he had met his long lost friend and finally he raised to hug Dad.

"Sudhir? Bhaskar uncle ka beta. Yaar Anaya teri beti hai. Waheguru ka lakh lakh shukriya, Bachcho ne milwa diya. Rohini yaad hai mai kehta na ki Pathankot me sudhir karke mera dost tha. " My dad's words were followed by a hug and we both were surprised to see a sudden change in them.

The twist is no less than a Bollywood movie.

"Duniya sach mai gol hai " Neil added, noticing the love between them on their reunion.

"Sorry maine tere bete ko thappad maarte maarte bach gaya. Sorry Vihaan beta, muje pata nahi tha ki tu Vinod ka beta hai" Her papa started apologising.

"No uncle. It's fine. I can understand"

"Principal Sir has called us in the cabin" Khushi's voice informed her presence.

She hugged her dad and they informed us that they would be waiting there for us.

We left the canteen and she walked ahead of me, taking small steps and her hand continuously touched her cheek. I know she is nervous.

"Ana, don't worry. I am with you" I assured but she nodded without using any word to speak.

"Anaya, don't worry. We know who is the real culprit behind this entire plan. we just need proof. Calm down" Khushi started speaking and held her hand.

"I hope everything goes well. " Neil murmured while walking beside.

We opened the door only to find Harsh and Pankhuri standing there already. We wished Sir one by one, stood next to each other. I glanced at the time on the clock placed on his desk. It's 4.30 pm. 20 hours since this incident took place.

"Vihaan, I can't understand your generation. What's there to record your private moments?"He started yelling.

"Sir, I told you already. I didn't" I answered.

"Sir, did you check our phones?" Neil asked, standing next to me.

"We did. We didn't find any. Do you have any other mobile with you Vihaan rather than this ?" He enquired authoritatively, wearing the specs glaring at me.

"Sir, what's there to ask about? We all know Anaya's papa received this video from his student mail. Why are you waiting for the evidence?" Harsh interrupted and Sir's eyes moved to look at him.

"Harsh, how do you know it has been sent from his student's mail? I didn't mention anything about it. " Hearing from the principal sir, he was awestruck and stammered before he could find an answer.

"That clearly means it's Harsh who started it. Am I right?" I asked, holding his collar.

"Why did you do this Harsh? " I asked forcefully.

"Vihaan stop " Everyone started removing us but I stayed on my word.

Author's POV

Vihaan's parents and Anaya's father entered the room when they were called by the principal.

"Harsh, why did you do this?" Vihaan asked after his father managed to remove him.

"Actually. I liked Anaya but she didn't want to be my friend. I noticed Vihaan hugging her last year on their morning walk. So.." Harsh stopped answering.

"So what?" Principal Sir asked him to continue.

"If she can't be with me, I don't want her to be with anyone else." He replied, without maintaining eye contact with anyone.

"How did you plan this entire thing Harsh?" Mr. Raichand questioned waiting for his response.

"Actually before they could go inside of the room, I knew they would meet secretly. So I went to his room telling everyone that I was unable to call my sister due to a network issue. I placed the phone in such a way that it recorded the whole room. And before we could leave for our hostel, I got my phone from his room and I lied to everyone that my eyes were paining so I went to wash them. "Harsh informed them everything and Principal sir apologized to their parents for all the inconvenience.

"Make sure you call your parents. Submit your phone. " Principal ordered, asking everyone to leave after taking their phones except Harsh.

"Wait a minute, how did you get Vihaan's mail ID? " Anaya turned to ask him. He stayed silent but the principal asked him to reveal everything.

"I noticed him entering the password one day in the canteen. " He hesitantly answered.

"Everyone can leave and you Harsh, stay here." Principal Sir commanded and we left the cabin.

••••••••••

Vihaan's POV

"Case solved," I said to myself leaving the cabin. Finally, everyone sighed with relief.

"Sudhir, why don't you join us for dinner tonight? Let's have a small celebration and we got two reasons for it. No. 1 the whole problem has been solved and no. 2 We met after so many years. " Dad offered.

"Of course. Anaya, why don't you ask your friends?" Her papa suggested and she turned to ask one by one "Neil, Pankhuri, and Khushi I hope you listened to what Papa wants to say ?"

"No promises but we will try" Khushi replied and the remaining two agreed with her words.

••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 21 is available on scrollstack. Link is in the bio.

VOTE TARGET - 420?

I hope you all enjoyed reading it. How is the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment down below

For more updates and spoilers, you can follow me on instagram - avinaphile.

Take care and see you in the next chapter
Avina ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 88.6K 63
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧...
6.4K 430 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...
150K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
363K 19.5K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...